🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: No Limit on Number of Military We’ll Send to the Border

Mass the border with troops. It's time to defend our country.

Letting them in and forcing citizenship on them is my idea for fixing our property value problem. What's yours?

Ya dumbfuck.
If they work they'll just send all their money back to mehico.

They might. So cold them potato farmers back in the day. We'll be taxing them also so that's the risk we'll have to take. I'd love to have their families over so hopefully that stops after awhile.

You don't sound much like a small government free trade person if you are talking about sending money out of the country as if its a bad thing. I'm a bit of a protectionist myself. Every Chinese whatever you buy is more money for their Space Force not ours. The Republican free trade folks would say sending money to another country makes us stronger by giving them more money to buy our goods with or something I don't quite understand.
why are they traveling behind a honduras flag? if they are so proud of their country they could fight for it. Eh?

Countries in war fight behind their flag.

Sure, but the good news is that they are still about 2,400 miles from CA, so most will simply settle somewhere in Mexico. I can't believe that most will finish the trek north to CA.
Mexico will not let them stay.

[Q

I think Mexico took a shot at stopping the Mob but just did not send enough troops to the border. I hope Trump does not make the same mistake.

We should send 1st Armor out of Ft Bliss and the 1st Cav out of Ft Hood. The Cartel better be on their A Game.

I'm curious as to whether it's feasible to negotiate a joint US-Mexico project to set up a facility/camp in Southern Mexico for these people, let them apply for asylum to either the US or Mexico there, process the applications in place and anyone that doesn't make the cut gets sent straight back where they came from, Those that do, get transportation to a processing center in country.

Gives them a chance to get the asylum they desire without having to cross at least 1,000 miles of bandit filled deserts and it keeps them off U.S. soil until they are properly vetted and processed, without running the risk of them disappearing into the woodwork.:dunno:

Sure, but the good news is that they are still about 2,400 miles from CA, so most will simply settle somewhere in Mexico. I can't believe that most will finish the trek north to CA.
They can only travel 20 miles a day!
So. I heard they are approx. 3-4 months away from getting to our border, unless they find faster transportation. I predict nothing will be done by our politicians to change laws or address this problem during that time.

Mexico is not stopping them.

So who is supporting these people? Who is providing the logistics of food, water and shelter for them?

Trump vows to send as many troops 'as necessary' to keep growing migrant caravan out

I guess we're paying these soldiers anyways......

Really though I'd love to import these tired and hungry people and make them productive citizens. Ask me about my plan to put them in Detroit, Cleveland, St Louis or the rest of the dying rust belt to starve off the next property value crash!
I’d like them to march on their own shithole governments and force change.

Well yeah, I'd like Mexico even to be safe off the tourist compounds. Its a bit much to ask these folks to lead a violent revolution.

Let's give them houses the cities of Detroit or St Louis owns and put them to work. 10 clean years and the house is theirs and they're a citizen. No one even buys these houses at delinquent property tax auctions.
why would they move into shitholes like what they just left? you all have no fking common sense at all.

Because that's my path to citizenship. Take over a city owned property in the rust belt, work for ten years, stay out of jail and poof, its yours.

I'm giving away something the government doesn't want to own.

I'm documenting these ppl. Sure some will get lost, but hey, we'll subpoena Facebook or Youtalk wireless and find them.

If they go to jail, back to the 3rd world with you.

They can turn this down and muddle about Mexico.

I'm not kinder or gentler but I am giving those willing to work a stake in America. Those that take it will make us stronger.
And who will pay for your great scheme?
Where are all the jobs these "future citizens" will be doing to pay their own way? There are reasons these cities have fallen into decay...like, no jobs.

yeah ok. ain't happening poindexter.

Probably not, but it should.

Do you like big government owning and maintaining all that land?
hey, let's send them to GTMO

We could use them to colonize Cuba just like in the 1800's we used immigrants to colonize Indian lands.....

Really I'd be thrilled with re-colonizing some of our inner cities to boost our GDP.

Now if Canada or Mexico just came begging to join us.... :) I'm sorta kidding.
YOU want 'em, YOU pay for them.

I'm not paying for them. I'm saving money by letting them mow the lawns the cities of St Louis, Cleveland and Detroit are having to mow. We are gonna register and deport these ppl if they screw up.

They work, they maintain some plot in one of those cities ppl don't even wanna buy for last year's taxes and they're my best friend. We need more good Americans.

Maybe when the Chinese buy double the number of new cars as us it will seem important?

If you wanna give up this economic super power race just say so, then we don't need a growing economy.
First, no jobs. I'm not sure where you think all these illiterate, untrained, third world welfare whores are going to earn the money to feed themselves, let alone keep up a property. No jobs is why the original owners moved on to greener pastures, and other jobs.
Second, the government doesn't have to be responsible for these places. Government confiscated these properties when the owners failed to pay property taxes hoping to recoup those tax revenues by selling the property. But who wants to buy property when they don't have jobs to pay for it?
Third, what specific indications have they given that they intend to become good Americans? Everything I've seen so far indicates that they will more likely reinvent the shitholes they came from. Putting them into government subsidized shitholes here will only give them a head start.

I'm curious as to whether it's feasible to negotiate a joint US-Mexico project to set up a facility/camp in Southern Mexico for these people, let them apply for asylum to either the US or Mexico there, process the applications in place and anyone that doesn't make the cut gets sent straight back where they came from, Those that do, get transportation to a processing center in country.

Gives them a chance to get the asylum they desire without having to cross at least 1,000 miles of bandit filled deserts and it keeps them off U.S. soil until they are properly vetted and processed, without running the risk of them disappearing into the woodwork.:dunno:
That makes too much sense and would defeat the purposes of trucking the US border in the first place.

Forum List

Back