🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: No Limit on Number of Military We’ll Send to the Border

I served my time. 6911 ESC 79-85. Yourself?
So you are ditching this chance to do something for your country? IN your country?
You forgot to answer. Ever serve?
Perhaps you are not deemed worthy of an answer.
That's what I thought. Worthless leftist traitor trash.
And yet you don't want to be bothered to go to the border to help out.
I am no longer in the military, dicklick.
I will, however, defend my home state, county, city, and my property, when the time comes.

Mexico is not stopping them.

So who is supporting these people? Who is providing the logistics of food, water and shelter for them?

Trump vows to send as many troops 'as necessary' to keep growing migrant caravan out

I guess we're paying these soldiers anyways......

Really though I'd love to import these tired and hungry people and make them productive citizens. Ask me about my plan to put them in Detroit, Cleveland, St Louis or the rest of the dying rust belt to starve off the next property value crash!
I’d like them to march on their own shithole governments and force change.

Well yeah, I'd like Mexico even to be safe off the tourist compounds. Its a bit much to ask these folks to lead a violent revolution.

Let's give them houses the cities of Detroit or St Louis owns and put them to work. 10 clean years and the house is theirs and they're a citizen. No one even buys these houses at delinquent property tax auctions.
why would they move into shitholes like what they just left? you all have no fking common sense at all.

Because that's my path to citizenship. Take over a city owned property in the rust belt, work for ten years, stay out of jail and poof, its yours.

I'm giving away something the government doesn't want to own.

I'm documenting these ppl. Sure some will get lost, but hey, we'll subpoena Facebook or Youtalk wireless and find them.

If they go to jail, back to the 3rd world with you.

They can turn this down and muddle about Mexico.

I'm not kinder or gentler but I am giving those willing to work a stake in America. Those that take it will make us stronger.

So who is supporting these people? Who is providing the logistics of food, water and shelter for them?

Trump vows to send as many troops 'as necessary' to keep growing migrant caravan out

Really though I'd love to import these tired and hungry people and make them productive citizens. Ask me about my plan to put them in Detroit, Cleveland, St Louis or the rest of the dying rust belt to starve off the next property value crash!

Well yeah, I'd like Mexico even to be safe off the tourist compounds. Its a bit much to ask these folks to lead a violent revolution.

Let's give them houses the cities of Detroit or St Louis owns and put them to work. 10 clean years and the house is theirs and they're a citizen. No one even buys these houses at delinquent property tax auctions.
why would they move into shitholes like what they just left? you all have no fking common sense at all.

Because that's my path to citizenship. Take over a city owned property in the rust belt, work for ten years, stay out of jail and poof, its yours.

I'm documenting these ppl. Sure some will get lost, but hey, we'll subpoena Facebook or Youtalk wireless and find them.

I'm not kinder or gentler but I am giving those willing to work a stake in America. Those that take it will make us stronger.
yeah ok frances. ain't happening poindexter.

yeah ok. ain't happening poindexter.

Probably not, but it should.

Do you like big government owning and maintaining all that land?

We should do the same in Mexico. Lots of shitty places that we could make use of illegally and just be motherfucking squatters, all the while voting in Mexican elections and corrupting the local police.

I like that idea. Lots of property is available in Mexico. I think we should start doing it.

:dunno:

If its National Guard and not Active Duty troops I don't have a problem with it at all.
All they can do is offer support, not act in an armed, military capacity. They can do some of the jobs that the border guards were doing, so they are free to go to the physical border.
so what do you think the caravan will do, push them out of the way?

The US military is not pushed out of the way. Those guys will crate the invaders and send them back, those that make the 1,500 mile trek, plus the hurricane. plus the miles to go to CA from the east coast. The caravan is a bad ideas gone viral. IMHO they will settle in Mexico and be happy.

We should do the same in Mexico. Lots of shitty places that we could make use of illegally and just be motherfucking squatters, all the while voting in Mexican elections and corrupting the local police.

I like that idea. Lots of property is available in Mexico. I think we should start doing it.

:dunno:

I don't want to build Mexico into a Superpower and honestly don't think they have a proper government. We do though. Them Bosnians did us wonders back 20 years ago.

I don't like government period. tell them to go the fk away.

hey, let's send them to GTMO

Hell yes. Plus they could bathe along the way.

We could use them to colonize Cuba just like in the 1800's we used immigrants to colonize Indian lands.....

Really I'd be thrilled with re-colonizing some of our inner cities to boost our GDP.

Now if Canada or Mexico just came begging to join us.... :) I'm sorta kidding.

We could use them to colonize Cuba just like in the 1800's we used immigrants to colonize Indian lands.....

Really I'd be thrilled with re-colonizing some of our inner cities to boost our GDP.

GTMO

YOU want 'em, YOU pay for them.

YOU want 'em, YOU pay for them.

I'm not paying for them. I'm saving money by letting them mow the lawns the cities of St Louis, Cleveland and Detroit are having to mow. We are gonna register and deport these ppl if they screw up.

They work, they maintain some plot in one of those cities ppl don't even wanna buy for last year's taxes and they're my best friend. We need more good Americans.

Maybe when the Chinese buy double the number of new cars as us it will seem important?

If you wanna give up this economic super power race just say so, then we don't need a growing economy.

I'm not paying for them. I'm saving money by letting them mow the lawns the cities of St Louis, Cleveland and Detroit are having to mow. We are gonna register and deport these ppl if they screw up.

Register and deport? 10 million illegals are laughing at you right now...

For all of your generosity for letting them in, this is how they are showing they are grateful as they march towards our southern border...

flag.jpg

Register and deport? 10 million illegals are laughing at you right now...

For all of your generosity for letting them in, this is how they are showing they are grateful as they march towards our southern border...

flag.jpg

If they don't want to be citizens fine, kick them out.

IF they want to be tax paying citizens keep them in.

The way I figure if there were 10 million illegals here Trump didn't want here he'd do something about it like audit some payroll records.

I'm not dead set that picture of yours makes sense btw. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/caravan-burning-flag/

But yeah, you say the ppl marching here hate America? What's their goal in advertising it?

Has Trump considered nuking all those women and children migrants?

Forum List

Back