Trump Now at 45% National Poll

If that is true, I just hope he will do good...do the things he has said he will do. We have had nothing but broken promises for many years now.

At this rate, with all the dirty tricks and smears against him, Trump will be at 65% by November.

When you filter for Republicans. Only 45% among the party whose nomination he is running for :lmao:

But then, you clear the filter, and it is less than 33% :happy-1:

Follow the latest Reuters/Ipsos polls on everything from politics and elections, to social issues and current events.

What is the problem? Not enough name recognition? :poke:

When you look at only likely general election voters, Trump is at 38%, dude. And do try to remember he started at 16% and every day his campaign was supposed to implode. Plus he doesnt have to cheat his rivals to win, like Hildabeast does.

Cant wait to see what his numbers go up to by Tuesday.

Today has given Trump the nomination.

Follow the latest Reuters/Ipsos polls on everything from politics and elections, to social issues and current events.
Lol I'm all for it. I hope he wins the nomination thus ensuring a democrat victory in 2016.
Yeah, because indicted candidates are so wildly popular, lol
I don't like Hillary, but she won't be indicted.

Cant wait to see what his numbers go up to by Tuesday.

Today has given Trump the nomination.

Lol I'm all for it. I hope he wins the nomination thus ensuring a democrat victory in 2016.

Explain how you come to that conclusion. No one thought he would be where he is today...but look..he is.
Only republicans are stupid enough to like Trump. As this election progresses, people will begin to realize how incompetent he is to be president. His lack of experience aside, no one even knows what this Neanderthal will do as president. He hasn't explained HOW he will do virtually anything. What is his budget? How will he pay for ANY of his proposals? What is his plan for ISIS? You would have to be a complete moron to think he could get Mexico to pay for a border wall. Trump just appeals to the emotions of the typical dumbass republican. To anyone else, he is a fucking retard.

At this rate, with all the dirty tricks and smears against him, Trump will be at 65% by November.
He's going to crumble fast in the general election. Any moron can see that.
Well, you seem to be the only moron who sees it. :lol:
Oh really? How are his approval ratings any better than Hillary's from general voters? People don't trust Hillary, but anyone who isn't a Trump supporter knows Trump is an idiot. That is what will give her an edge. It's just a shame Bernie won't win the nomination. He would crush Trump easily. Hypothetical match up polls prove that.

People don't trust Hillary, but anyone who isn't a Trump supporter knows Trump is an idiot.
Anyone that thinks a self made billionaire, top selling author and famous TV star is an idiot is....well, we can all see who the real idiot is, trust me.

Forum List

Back