Trump now claims classified documents were ‘planted’ in Mar-a-Lago boxes in wild arraignment morning rant

Please stop listening to Fix News, they are leading you right over the cliff. If the Jackass wasn't so damn arrogant and would have just turned the documents over when asked he wouldn't be in this predicament.
lol

Lefties are hilarious.

"Trump now claims". :p

That speaks volumes. You clowns just don't understand human nature. It's hilarious listening to you complain about Trump's latest claims.

lol

Lefties are hilarious.

"Trump now claims". :p

That speaks volumes. You clowns just don't understand human nature. It's hilarious listening to you complain about Trump's latest claims.
What speaks volumes are Trump Humpers who are in denial that your Orange God is going to jail.

ormer president Donald Trump has now claimed that the classified documents found at Mar-a-Lago were “planted” in the boxes after they were obtained by the Department of Justice.

In a Truth Social rant, Mr Trump lashed out at Special Counsel Jack Smith on the morning of the former president’s arraignment at a Miami federal courthouse.

“This is the Thug, overturned consistently and unanimously in big cases, that Biden and his CORRUPT Injustice Department stuck on me. He’s a Radical Right Lunatic and Trump Hater, as are all his friends and family, who probably ‘planted’ information in the ‘boxes’ given to them. They taint everything that they touch, including our Country, which is rapidly going to HELL!” Mr Trump wrote on Tuesday morning.

Mr Trump will be arraigned at a federal court for the Southern District of Florida. He left Trump National Golf Club Bedminster in New Jersey on Monday, staying overnight at the Trump National Doral resort in Miami, about 12 miles from the court. The arraignment has been scheduled for 3pm ET at the Wilkie D Ferguson Jr United States Courthouse.

Trump aide Walt Nauta has also been charged after he was apparently spotted on surveillance footage moving boxes at the property. The ex-president stands accused of having moved classified documents from the White House at the end of his presidency despite not having the right to do so.

Mr Trump showed classified documents to others twice in 2021, the legal filing states.

According to the indictment, “In July 2021, at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey (‘The Bedminster Club’), during an audio-recorded meeting with a writer, a publisher, and two members of his staff, none of whom possessed a security clearance, TRUMP showed and described a ‘plan of attack’ that TRUMP said was prepared for him by the Department of Defense and a senior military official”.

“TRUMP told the individuals that the plan was ‘highly confidential’ and ‘secret.’ TRUMP also said, ‘as president I could have declassified it,’ and, ‘Now I can’t, you know, but this is still a secret’,” the filing says.

The hits just keep on coming.

He is ranting and raving about everybody from Jack Smith, the DOJ to President Biden.

Republicans claim they are the party of individual responsibility, it's amazing how they have lost everything for this one fool.
Trump is lying, as usual – as are his supporters.

And Trump is the typical conservative: trying to deflect with false claims and lies.

ormer president Donald Trump has now claimed that the classified documents found at Mar-a-Lago were “planted” in the boxes after they were obtained by the Department of Justice.

In a Truth Social rant, Mr Trump lashed out at Special Counsel Jack Smith on the morning of the former president’s arraignment at a Miami federal courthouse.

“This is the Thug, overturned consistently and unanimously in big cases, that Biden and his CORRUPT Injustice Department stuck on me. He’s a Radical Right Lunatic and Trump Hater, as are all his friends and family, who probably ‘planted’ information in the ‘boxes’ given to them. They taint everything that they touch, including our Country, which is rapidly going to HELL!” Mr Trump wrote on Tuesday morning.

Mr Trump will be arraigned at a federal court for the Southern District of Florida. He left Trump National Golf Club Bedminster in New Jersey on Monday, staying overnight at the Trump National Doral resort in Miami, about 12 miles from the court. The arraignment has been scheduled for 3pm ET at the Wilkie D Ferguson Jr United States Courthouse.

Trump aide Walt Nauta has also been charged after he was apparently spotted on surveillance footage moving boxes at the property. The ex-president stands accused of having moved classified documents from the White House at the end of his presidency despite not having the right to do so.

Mr Trump showed classified documents to others twice in 2021, the legal filing states.

According to the indictment, “In July 2021, at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey (‘The Bedminster Club’), during an audio-recorded meeting with a writer, a publisher, and two members of his staff, none of whom possessed a security clearance, TRUMP showed and described a ‘plan of attack’ that TRUMP said was prepared for him by the Department of Defense and a senior military official”.

“TRUMP told the individuals that the plan was ‘highly confidential’ and ‘secret.’ TRUMP also said, ‘as president I could have declassified it,’ and, ‘Now I can’t, you know, but this is still a secret’,” the filing says.

He is ranting and raving about everybody from Jack Smith, the DOJ to President Biden.

Republicans claim they are the party of individual responsibility, it's amazing how they have lost everything for this one fool.
Considering how many dirty tricks were used by the FBI and DOJ against Trump it would mot surprise me in the least if they planted documents.

Try not to be so retarded all the time. Maybe stop smoking dope. He didn’t say everything was planted. See the difference? Nah. Probably not. You’re too stupid.

Nope. The actual words are that you, as always, are making perfectly nonsensical comments. The only posts you ever put up are weak ass. Like you are.

Do you ever stop to try to think before you post? According to what might pass as your version of “logic,” a person who has his ass in court must have violated the law? Are you not yet able to grasp just how utterly retarded that is? You’re an imbecile. Yeah yeah: Fuck the presumption of innocence, right? :cuckoo:

Wrong. I’m the one who does. You’re splurting very stinky diarrhea out of your stupid mouth.
Here is a dumbass Trump Humper calling someone stupid, your Orange God is going to jail. You dumbass clowns can post all the conspiracy theories you want to, his law breaking ass is going down.

Certainly is not far fetched given their track record as lying never trumpers...

Here is a dumbass Trump Humper calling someone stupid, your Orange God is going to jail. You dumbass clowns can post all the conspiracy theories you want to, his law breaking ass is going down.

Still easily TRIGGGEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRED , I see.

Stay that way. It's fun.

Hi Stupidbadbreath. Hope you’re having a miserable day again. 👍

I don’t have any such god. I also don’t hump the former President. Just because scum like you tosses Potato’s salad doesn’t justify your projection.

Finally, while there is some prospect of a conviction in one of the cases against Trump, I suspect that he will not be facing any prison sentence.

Morons like you always manage to forget simple things like the appeals.

Hi Stupidbadbreath. Hope you’re having a miserable day again. 👍

I don’t have any such god. I also don’t hump the former President. Just because scum like you tosses Potato’s salad doesn’t justify your projection.

Finally, while there is some prospect of a conviction in one of the cases against Trump, I suspect that he will not be facing any prison sentence.

Morons like you always manage to forget simple things like the appeals.
Come Backthatassupagain, you don't give a damn if Trump broke the Law. He probably won't face any prison sentence, because he is a rich, privileged white man.

Forum List

Back