Trump: Obama is the founder of ISIS; Hillary is the co-founder

The bottom line is that the Bushes destabilized the Middle East giving rise to ISIS. The icing on the cake was when Bush 43 disbanded Saddam's army.

Not only did Bush 43 lie us into Iraq - his daddy, Bush 41, lied us into the First Gulf War by suckering Saddam into invading Kuwait. The Bushes cost America much prestige, blood and treasure.

Bush 41 suckered Saddam into invading Kuwait by giving him the "green light" via April Glaspie.

It is now more than fifteen years since that fateful meeting on July 25, 1990 between then-US Ambassador to Iraq April Glaspie and President Saddam Hussein that the Iraqi leader interpreted as a "green light" from Washington for his invasion of Kuwait eight days later.

TRANSCRIPT: Is the US State Department still keeping April Glaspie under wraps?

Bush 43 conjured up lies to invade Iraq a 2nd time. He was planning to invade Iraq before 9/11.

The only ones dumb enough to actually believe that are his radical hard-core base. Others will dismiss it as more crazy talk from the man-child.
The more radical and insane Trump rants are the less appeal he will have for sensible voters. He's already won the conspiracy theorists, the destroy America to rebuild it crowd, and the I hate Hillary bunch. The undecided voters just don't respond to this, more evidence of Trump's inexperience.
I might very well be behind the curve on this, because I've been completely perplexed by Trump's appeal from the beginning, and I don't really get partisan politics to begin with.

But it's becoming clearer to me that, aside from the fact that he's so over-the-top crazy, his fans really, really hate Hillary. I mean more than just the usual partisan stuff. Maybe it's the 25+ years that Rush has been hammering on her, but holy crap, there is nothing that can be said about her that is too nasty or too ridiculous.

Trump was just the best in the field at being nasty, and that's what they want.

We're you asleep when Bush was POTUS? Nothing we have said or done to Hillary compares to what they left did to Bush. They are complaining now because they hate it when we use their dirty tricks against them.

Made that statement at a rally in Fort Lauderdale, Florida a few minutes ago. Just reported on MSNBC.

And he was correct

It is true that ISIS is populated by Sunnis and former baathists

They moved to Syria and became the Syrian Resistance and were determined to remove Assad , a Shiite.

But WHO financed and armed ISIS?

Cables reveal covert US support for Syria's opposition

Newly released WikiLeaks cables show that the US had been funneling money to Syria's opposition for several years, even as it tried to reengage with President Assad's government.

Newly released WikiLeaks cables reveal that the US State Department has been secretly financingSyrian opposition groups and other opposition projects for at least five years, The Washington Postreports.

Made that statement at a rally in Fort Lauderdale, Florida a few minutes ago. Just reported on MSNBC.

And he was correct

They moved to Syria and became the Syrian Resistance and were determined to remove Assad , a Shiite.

Newly released WikiLeaks cables show that the US had been funneling money to Syria's opposition for several years, even as it tried to reengage with President Assad's government.

Newly released WikiLeaks cables reveal that the US State Department has been secretly financingSyrian opposition groups and other opposition projects for at least five years, The Washington Postreports.

Who destabilized the Middle East?

The bottom line is that the Bushes destabilized the Middle East giving rise to ISIS. The icing on the cake was when Bush 43 disbanded Saddam's army.

Not only did Bush 43 lie us into Iraq - his daddy, Bush 41, lied us into the First Gulf War by suckering Saddam into invading Kuwait. The Bushes cost America much prestige, blood and treasure.

Bush 41 suckered Saddam into invading Kuwait by giving him the "green light" via April Glaspie.

It is now more than fifteen years since that fateful meeting on July 25, 1990 between then-US Ambassador to Iraq April Glaspie and President Saddam Hussein that the Iraqi leader interpreted as a "green light" from Washington for his invasion of Kuwait eight days later.

Bush 43 conjured up lies to invade Iraq a 2nd time. He was planning to invade Iraq before 9/11.

1. No, terrorists existed before Bush was POTUS. Al-Queda was already on the rise when Clinton was POTUS.

2. Bush did not lie, Saddam had WMDs, he used some against the Kurds.

3. ISIS did not exist in any form until 0bama was POTUS.

Then is it safe to say you agree FDR destabilized Germany and Japan in 1945 and Truman thru Obama stabilized Germany and Japan by leaving U.S. troops in for the past 70 plus years?

Do you also agree Truman destabilized Korea ? And Eisenhower thru Obama kept U.S.troops in South Korea for the past 50 years to stabilize that country?

And he was correct

Who destabilized the Middle East?

When was it ever stable in human history?

The only ones dumb enough to actually believe that are his radical hard-core base. Others will dismiss it as more crazy talk from the man-child.
The more radical and insane Trump rants are the less appeal he will have for sensible voters. He's already won the conspiracy theorists, the destroy America to rebuild it crowd, and the I hate Hillary bunch. The undecided voters just don't respond to this, more evidence of Trump's inexperience.
I might very well be behind the curve on this, because I've been completely perplexed by Trump's appeal from the beginning, and I don't really get partisan politics to begin with.

But it's becoming clearer to me that, aside from the fact that he's so over-the-top crazy, his fans really, really hate Hillary. I mean more than just the usual partisan stuff. Maybe it's the 25+ years that Rush has been hammering on her, but holy crap, there is nothing that can be said about her that is too nasty or too ridiculous.

Trump was just the best in the field at being nasty, and that's what they want.
There is no doubt Trump supporters absolutely hate Hillary. However, keep in mind the campaign by both parties is nearing 100% negative. For Hillary, every investigation, accusation, and mistake she has made over the last 40 years is being replayed and enhanced for the current audience. Trump has so little qualifications for the office, which to his supporters is a qualification enough, there is just one claim they can make that we all know is true, "He's not Hillary".

There's a book that came out not long ago,
‘Never Enough: Donald Trump and the Pursuit of Success,’ by Michael D’Antonio. This book will probably not win any votes for Trump, but it does a good job of putting the whole Trump political campaign into perspective. It does try answer some the Why questions.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/27/b...e-pursuit-of-success-by-michael-dantonio.html

2008 with the Mumbai bombing killing 166, the same ISIS bomb maker was involved in the November Paris attack.

Link
26/11 ‘Mumbai bomber’ enters Europe in ISIS plot: Report

The ISIS "strike team" sent to Europe before last November's Paris attacks included Usman, the veteran bomb-maker from Pakistan.

The disclosure come from sources close to a multinational investigation who warn more “large-scale” assaults on European countries, including Britain, are “imminent”. Dozens of the ISIS operatives are still at large, the report said.

Come on dude seriously? Don't you think I have Google?

From PBS

Mumbai Massacre | Background Information | Secrets of the Dead | PBS

Just 10 gunmen, Indian authorities say, were responsible for the attacks. Many people dispute this figure, arguing that help from others must have been necessary to gain access and carry out the attacks.

They came by boat from Pakistan and on landing in Mumbai Harbour, split up into pairs and spread out across the city.

They were from Jihadist group Lashkar-e-Taiba (Army of the Pure).
And yet others say it was ISI.

Ex-ISI chief admitted Mumbai attack planners were ‘our people’, claims Husain Haqqani - The Express Tribune

Pakistan’s former ambassador to the US, Husain Haqqani, has claimed that shortly after the 2008 Mumbai attacks the then Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) chief General (retd) Shuja Pasha had admitted the planners of the 26/11 attacks were “our people” but it was not “our operation”.

You are a dumb ass he joined ISIS latter
So cite the day!

Then is it safe to say you agree FDR destabilized Germany and Japan in 1945 and Truman thru Obama stabilized Germany and Japan by leaving U.S. troops in for the past 70 plus years?

Do you also agree Truman destabilized Korea ? And Eisenhower thru Obama kept U.S.troops in South Korea for the past 50 years to stabilize that country?

Deflect much?

1. No, terrorists existed before Bush was POTUS. Al-Queda was already on the rise when Clinton was POTUS.

Lies, all lies.

mrz081016dAPR20160810094526.jpg

Lies, all lies.

Absolute truth. It isn't a lie simply because you don't like it.

A brief history of ISIS
Where we stand today:

ISIS considers itself the "Islamic Caliphate" (a theological empire) and controls vast swathes of land in western Iraq and eastern Syria. They also have "allegiance" from different radical Islamic groups around the world (from Afghanistan to Nigeria) who "govern" self-proclaimed provinces.

Within the areas they control they have established a reign of terror second to none. They have institutionalized slavery and rape (particularly of adherents to the Yazidi religion who they view as devil worshippers) and have carried out genocide and ethnic cleansing of Christians, Alawites, and other Shiites and Yazidis in the territories they control.

They have struck with a vengeance beyond their territories. Suicide attacks in Baghdad, Beirut, and Ankara killed hundreds. In October 2015, they detonated a bomb aboard a Russian airliner leaving from Sharm el-Sheikh airport in Egypt, killing all 224 people on board. In November, they orchestrated a multi-suicide attack in Paris, killing 129 people. They have inspired "lone-wolf" terror attacks by sympathizers in places as far away as Ottawa and Sydney.

A bit of nomenclature:

You may have heard about ISIS referred to as IS, ISIL, or Daesh. All of these acronyms describe the group in question.

ISIS: Islamic State of Iraq and Syria was the name of the group when it captured Mosul in 2014 and became the terrorist juggernaut it is today. They named themselves that to assert their dominance in Syria (more on that later).

ISIL: Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (aka Greater Syria) is the name that Obama uses to describe the group (pretty much only Obama uses it). Superficially speaking, it is just a translation thing.

IS: Islamic State is the name the group gave itself after a "rebranding" effort when they wanted to show off their global strategy (they wouldn't be limited to Syria and Iraq anymore).

Daesh: You may have heard French President Francois Hollande refer to the group by this name. This is essentially the Arabic acronym of the group. People assume that using this word somehow weakens them… it doesn't, because unfortunately in this case it is one of those "sticks and stones" things.

Funded by USA.INC with the recruiting of mercenaries being done by the CIA, MI5, MI6, Saudi Intel and the Mossad. I know of what I speak because I have doggedly gone after this issue for a long time. Pull your head out of your ass. America has become a communist/fascist country and it sickens me beyond belief.

Pull my head out of my ass? Try reading the posts and the links provided. There is so much BS floating around including yours that I decided to provide some accurate 411 on this subject.

Take your whining up with the authors.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA None of your links are worth a shit and I wouldn't waste my time to even click on one because I know the real story behind ISIS/al qaeda/ISIL going all the way back to 1979.....spare me your bullshit. Russia did more damage to "ISIS" in two weeks than USA.INC did for seven years and there is a reason for that. Stick your head in the sand and leave your ass exposed because that is what you do best. I have done the research and I have impeccable resources that were/are "high ups" in the intelligence field. They use these mercenaries and their grunt recruits to fight proxy battles for USA.INC. Spare me your mumbo jumbo "analytical" bullshit propaganda because I know more than you.

Ya...Russia has a stellar track record in the Mid East. Bin Ladin ran their dumb asses out of Afghanistan. Also they had several years head start with the intel with their relationship with the Syrian government, Oh but YOU have all the sense and knowledge and I don't care.

I provided the sources of the information I posted and you have only asserted that you "know more than I do".

Typical responses of a Trump supporter needing a daddy figure to tell him "because I said so".

I do not participate in your banana republic elections. I simply read and research and I know more than you...infinitely more.

Trump says Obama is the founder of ISIS?

Trump could probably get his Chumps to bleev Ronald McDonald invented the hamburger. What are you going to do?

"Grimace came up with the idea to add cheese. True story!"

Trump is correct...an offshoot of the CIA al qaeda. Google "Scott Bennett, military whistle blower".

You can say two idiots came up with the name in 2008, but again what year did they get on the world stage fool?
2008 with the Mumbai bombing killing 166, the same ISIS bomb maker was involved in the November Paris attack.

Here is a list of all the rebels fighting in Sryria 2012 do you see any any mention of the name ISIS?

List of armed groups in the Syrian Civil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Syrian opposition

People often forget what ISIS and al Qaeda are. They're not always unified groups fighting under one leader. Often they're umbrella groups who pledge allegiance to the group, but do their own thing.

If you look at Syrian civil war - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia you'll see that the Military of ISIL and Khalid ibn al-Walid are fighting under ISIL, al-Nusra front are fighting for ISIS too.

But if you don't look these things up, you'll end up looking a little silly.

Maybe you are right that a small band of 30 men that called themselves ISIS was in Syria in 2012...but you have that back ass backwards..

They were fighting with the larger rebel groups...

The militant group ISIS was formed as a small insurgent group in Iraq in 2006. Swann noted that while they tried to create problems for the U.S. military, they had no money and no real ability to recruit.

It wasn’t until 2009 that ISIS shifted its focus from Iraq, where it was largely unsuccessful in developing a foothold, and focused on the civil war in Syria,” Swann said.

While in Syria, ISIS still struggled to gain a foothold. Swann attributed this to the fact that two larger groups fighting against President Bashar al-Assad were overpowering them: al-Nusra Front – or al-Qaeda – and the Free Syrian Army.

Then, came a pivotal moment that most Americans aren’t even aware of,” Swann said. “In June 2013, a Northern General for the Free Syrian Army spoke out on Al Jazeera Qatar and stated that if international forces did not send weapons, the rebels attempting to overthrow Syrian president Bashar al-Assad would lose their war within a month.”

Swann noted that just months before this occurred he had personally confronted President Obama on the issue of why the U.S. was covertly funding Syrian rebels. Although Obama acted as if he was proceeding with caution, politicians such as Senator John McCain demanded action.

Within a matter of weeks of the Syrian general making his plea for international help, the U.S., the Saudis, Jordan, Qatar, Turkey and Israel began providing weapons, training and money to so-called rebel groups like the Free Syrian Army,” Swann said.

In September 2013, American media outlets began reporting that weapons were being given to Syrian rebels. CNN reported that while the weapons are not “American-made,” they were “funded and organized by the CIA.”

However, Swann said that things began to fall apart when less than one year after the U.S. supplied Syrian “freedom fighters” with weapons, those weapons ended up in the hands of ISIS fighters.

That would be the year 2014

The claim is that Obama CREATED ISIS. That's complete Bull.

The situation in Iraq kept getting worse. At some point the US had to leave and had to let the government they had created do the job, and when that happened things were almost certainly going to go to hell.

Why? Well if you understand Iraq, you'll know it's made up of three groups which hate each other. It's also made up of people who who haven't ruled, those who did rule are no longer alive or free, and it's made up of people who have only ever lived under a form of government which isn't what the US wants to have in Iraq.

Simply said, the US couldn't stay in Iraq forever, the people were fed up with a post war they couldn't win, after such an easy war.

There's a lot of reality here. You can try and simplify it and say it's Obama's fault, but it's not simple. The simple is that Bush started the war and none of these problems would exist now had he not done so. Even if Saddam had died in this period, it wouldn't have been this bad.

Forum List

Back