Trump on a protestor "I'd like to punch him in the face."

They've been told to believe that......Ironic, isn't it?

Lets see...we have a guy who made billions using his business acumen vs. a guy who has accomplished jackshit other than to become a politician.
Cult of personality indeed....
No one actually gives a shit about Trump's so called business acumen, they just like the fact that he's unscripted and says whatever he wants. It isn't a cult of personality, it's superficial fawning over a celebrity.

That would be Barry's cult....
You fools bought into his blackness.
Have you ever said anything that made any sense to anyone?

Not my fault you're slow.
Have you ever wondered why the overwhelming majority of Trump followers never graduated from college?

What would the left do without Media Matters to monitor every word said by republicans? Nobody knows if Barry Hussein ever wanted to punch someone in the face because you will never hear it. I would rather have heard Hillary's husband threaten to punch someone in the face than take responsibility for the use of tanks and poison gas and the incineration of 80 men women and children at Waco, Tx. It depends on your point of view I guess.

What would the left do without Media Matters to monitor every word said by republicans? Nobody knows if Barry Hussein ever wanted to punch someone in the face because you will never hear it. I would rather have heard Hillary's husband threaten to punch someone in the face than take responsibility for the use of tanks and poison gas and the incineration of 80 men women and children at Waco, Tx. It depends on your point of view I guess.

poor baby are your widdle white supwemacist feewings hurt because someone told the truth about your idol?

quiet. :cuckoo:

Hell,I find myself wanting to punch a liberal in the face on a regular basis.

Why don't you do it, pussy?

As I've already said..
I'm not like Barry's kids,I actually have something to lose so being sued and spending jail time is not in the cards.
Now if things were like they were when I grew up and a fist fight wasn't a reason to call the cops it would be open season on pussies like you.

As I've already said..
I'm not like Barry's kids,I actually have something to lose so being sued and spending jail time is not in the cards.
Now if things were like they were when I grew up and a fist fight wasn't a reason to call the cops it would be open season on pussies like you.

I'm sure you can find some libs who don't want the police involved. But...you don't want any of that. Just a blowhard on the internet.

As I've already said..

I'm sure you can find some libs who don't want the police involved. But...you don't want any of that. Just a blowhard on the internet.

Whatever you say sheila.

Lets see...we have a guy who made billions using his business acumen vs. a guy who has accomplished jackshit other than to become a politician.
No one actually gives a shit about Trump's so called business acumen, they just like the fact that he's unscripted and says whatever he wants. It isn't a cult of personality, it's superficial fawning over a celebrity.

Have you ever wondered why the overwhelming majority of Trump followers never graduated from college?
Did Rachel tell you that?

Trump comes up with another great idea, punch a liberal in the face day I like it!

Hell yea. It would go well with shoot a republican day. Think how surprised those republicans would be. They just know no liberals would have a gun.

Hey does trump let his crowds come carrying a gun?

Trump comes up with another great idea, punch a liberal in the face day I like it!

Hell yea. It would go well with shoot a republican day. Think how surprised those republicans would be. They just know no liberals would have a gun.

Hey does trump let his crowds come carrying a gun?

We all know how your proposed day would end...badly and in a hail of gunfire.

Obama 2008 talking to the hood in Philadelphia, "If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun"

Why are you hating on union members?
Another lefty finds himself in a quandary...

Did Rachel tell you that?
Evidently you haven't learned yet.
Why Donald Trump Can’t Win The White House

After seeing "Donald the liar" when he mock that reported I'd like to have the chance to punch the lying pussy in the face too.

Why are you hating on union members?
Another lefty finds himself in a quandary...
Another random incoherent completely unrelated remark.

Forum List

Back