Trump on a protestor "I'd like to punch him in the face."

It is his temperament I don't trust. Much of his policies he's trying to lay out are nothing but windbag conservative wet dreams that won't happen. However, with his temper and access to the military and our heavy weapon arsenal it would be disastrous.
What a coward you are! His access to the military would be America's finest hour.
As a chickenshit draft dodging dilettante Trump would be the perfect commander in chief to tell American POWs what losers they are.

Get ready to call him Mr. President.
We get the leader we deserve. The RW thinks we deserve a Reality Show Rich Guy from NYC.

Nah...we think we need someone who isnt a member of the establishment.
You don't think Trump is a member of the establishment? :lol:

Wallace’s campaign rallies were characterized by intermittent spasms of violence, including in New York, where several of his supporters notoriously surrounded a group of black protesters and began chanting “kill ’em! Kill ’em!” And Wallace, like Trump, seemed to encourage their bravado, declaring at Madison Square Garden: “We don’t have riots in Alabama. They start a riot down there, first one of ’em to pick up a brick gets a bullet in the brain, that’s all. And then you walk over to the next one and say, ‘All right, pick up a brick. We just want to see you pick up one of them bricks now.”

Donald Trump is the GOP's George Wallace
And Obama incited violence by saying to his supporters at a fundraiser regarding republicans 'If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun' during his 2008 campaign.
One doesn't have to bring a gun if the other party doesn't bring a knife.....
Tell that to Obama, he brought it up.
Of course he did....now you explain to me why someone would even need to bring a gun.....unless the other side has already brought a knife.....
Who stated the other side had a knife? Why would Obama even bring it up, when he was supposed to be a uniter? Shows how stupid liberals were in 2008 and now.

In all seriousness. Who the hell would not take pleasure in giving Billary the old falcon punch?
Yes, that's the temperament, cool-headed demeanor and thick-skinned toughness we need leading the greatest nation on earth. That's what we need in a leader.

It is his temperament I don't trust. Much of his policies he's trying to lay out are nothing but windbag conservative wet dreams that won't happen. However, with his temper and access to the military and our heavy weapon arsenal it would be disastrous.
What a coward you are! His access to the military would be America's finest hour.
As a chickenshit draft dodging dilettante Trump would be the perfect commander in chief to tell American POWs what losers they are.

We get the leader we deserve. The RW thinks we deserve a Reality Show Rich Guy from NYC.
You saying there are no rich democrats? You stupid ignorant hypocrite.

You don't think Trump is a member of the establishment? :lol:
Not as much as Hillary.

Hell,I find myself wanting to punch a liberal in the face on a regular basis.
Why don't you?

Unlike Barry's children I actually have something to lose by going to jail or getting sued.
So..that's the only reason you don't do it? Not because it's the wrong thing to do?

It's exactly the right thing to do in certain cases.
What are those certain cases?

You always know em when you see em....

Wallace’s campaign rallies were characterized by intermittent spasms of violence, including in New York, where several of his supporters notoriously surrounded a group of black protesters and began chanting “kill ’em! Kill ’em!” And Wallace, like Trump, seemed to encourage their bravado, declaring at Madison Square Garden: “We don’t have riots in Alabama. They start a riot down there, first one of ’em to pick up a brick gets a bullet in the brain, that’s all. And then you walk over to the next one and say, ‘All right, pick up a brick. We just want to see you pick up one of them bricks now.”

Donald Trump is the GOP's George Wallace
And Obama incited violence by saying to his supporters at a fundraiser regarding republicans 'If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun' during his 2008 campaign.
Of course he did....now you explain to me why someone would even need to bring a gun.....unless the other side has already brought a knife.....
Who stated the other side had a knife? Why would Obama even bring it up, when he was supposed to be a uniter? Shows how stupid liberals were in 2008 and now.
Stating the other side has a knife.......is there something wrong with speaking the obvious? But if that upset you so much that you retain the memory of its scars all these years.....well, I'm sorry.

Why don't you?

Unlike Barry's children I actually have something to lose by going to jail or getting sued.
So..that's the only reason you don't do it? Not because it's the wrong thing to do?

So, you cannot give an example. Just talk. I see.

So, you cannot give an example. Just talk. I see.

Hell,Barry deserves a beat down of epic proportions.

you mean to say someone who is completely clueless about the functions of our government?

someone who gets his foreign policy ideas from the media...?

someone who fancy's himself some sort of master negotiator but all he really understands is brute force?

someone who sells himself as a golden success story, when his record is one of repeated failure.

like i said, he's counting on the uninformed emotional fringe and those voters already hated hillary.

conservatives like toro who would rather see hillary go away, are left without a candidate to support.. or hopefully, in the end she makes her case and gains more votes...

Last edited:
Stating the other side has a knife.......is there something wrong with speaking the obvious? But if that upset you so much that you retain the memory of its scars all these years.....well, I'm sorry.
Could he prove the other side had a knife and was willing to use it? No, he was blowing smoke up your ass, and you gladly accepted it.

you mean to say someone who is completely clueless about the functions of our government?

someone who fancy's himself some sort of master negotiator but all he really understands is brute force?

someone who sells himself as a golden success story, when his record is one of repeated failure.

like i said, he's counting on the uninformed emotional fringe and those voters already hated hillary.

conservatives like toro who would rather see hillary go away, are left without a candidate to support.

He's way smarter and has better creds than the retard we have in office now.

When America was great

Patton.....another self aggrandizing self promoter. Excellent battlefield tactician, mediocre grand tactician, and poor strategist.

LOL

Yeah poor strategist who had the relief plan for Bastogne before even being called to meet Ike and who would have closed the Falaise Pocket and been in Berlin 9 months ahead of Stalin

That's exactly what I'm talking about. Montgomery's Arnhem debacle showed exactly how viable that kind of strategy would be. The Battle of the Bulge proved Eisenhower and Bradley's broad front strategy to be the correct one.

In all seriousness. Who the hell would not take pleasure in giving Billary the old falcon punch?

You saying there are no rich democrats? You stupid ignorant hypocrite.
So you would enjoy punching a 60+ year old woman in the face? You are a RWr, aren't you?

Well Obama finds out major national incidents from the 11 o'clock news. So, yes you can say the media affects his world wide view. Maybe he should attend his morning briefings for once.

conservatives like toro who would rather see hillary go away, are left without a candidate to support.

He's way smarter and has better creds than the retard we have in office now.
Simply not true.

Could he prove the other side had a knife and was willing to use it? No, he was blowing smoke up your ass, and you gladly accepted it.
IF the other side had a knife. But if the other side does NOT bring a knife, no need for a gun. Are you anti-gun or something?

Forum List

Back