trump on Hillary: A president under indictment would represent Constitutional Crisis

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Still reliving the 2016 election over and over in your head, like a horror movie? :laughing0301:

I wonder if the MAGA world agrees with this statement now? Or will they spin another trump defense?
Trump said in 2016 that a president under indictment would “cripple the operations of our government” and create an “unprecedented constitutional crisis” – years before he himself was indicted on federal charges while running for a second term as president.

Trump made the comments about Hillary Clinton during the 2016 presidential campaign.

I wonder if the MAGA world agrees with this statement now? Or will they spin another trump defense?
I wonder why Fat Pig Chris Christie, Ron Disanctimonious or Nikki Bird Brain don't bring up this quote a week before the Iowa caucus.

They are MAGA stupid. They are afraid of the Cult.
Then thats why they all fail. Do you think if four years ago christie said something that condemned Christie trump wouldn’t be using that quote? For example bloomberg floated that he was going to run as a democrat to take trump on and immediately trump pointed out to blacks that New York did stop and frisk on blacks when Bloomberg was in charge.

Need another example? Trump brought bill Clinton accusers to his debate with Hillary.

So I want to hear Nikki tell people at one of her town halls what candidate trump said in 2016 on why electing Hillary would cause a constitutional crisis because shed be under indictment.

Hell, I want to hear the so called liberal media reminding people he said that in 2016. Today he’s got four cases against him. Hillary ended up not being indicted.

This should bury trump with moderate voters. I hope Joe uses it against him, in advertisements. This is going to be fun. Imagine the commercials coming on trumps four cases.

Already a thread on this from 2015....the unanimous opinion from both sides of the aisle was that an indictment was no bar to running for President...

But trump thought it would cause a constitutional crisis. Like, what if trumps found guilty?
trump's lawyers actually agreed with a hypothetical case a judge presented that he could actually get seal team six to assassinate his political opponent and would be immune. So...I assume that applies to Joe Biden also? Go for it Joe!

Theses people make me feel we are living in the Twilight Zone. They are the most delusional people to ever stand before a judge.

trump's lawyers actually agreed with a hypothetical case a judge presented that he could actually get seal team six to assassinate his political opponent and would be immune. So...I assume that applies to Joe Biden also? Go for it Joe!

Theses people make me feel we are living in the Twilight Zone. They are the most delusional people to ever stand before a judge.
And we’re going to find out in November just how dumb america is. Is 51% of us dumb or 49%? We shall see.

Your desperation is humorous. :auiqs.jpg:

Your desperation is humorous. :auiqs.jpg:

Even Republicans are agreeing with Trump that a president under indictment would cause a constitutional crisis. So I agree with Republicans. We need speedy trials here before November.

“This is why we are joining a chorus of voices from both sides of the aisle calling on the courts to ensure that the former president is tried with the speed and dispatch that should attend every criminal prosecution,” the lawmakers added.

Nineteen Republican former members of Congress have signed an open letter that calls on the courts to move “as quickly as possible” on Donald Trump’s four criminal cases for the sake of the country.
Former Reps. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.), Barbara Comstock (R-Va.), Charles Dent (R-Pa.) and David Jolly (R-Fla.) were among those to express their deep concern that Trump’s response to his prosecutions is testing the “fundamental proposition” of America’s founding that “we are a nation of laws, not of men, and accordingly no man is above the law.”

Are Republicans here good with speedy trials? If not why not?

Even Republicans are agreeing with Trump that a president under indictment would cause a constitutional crisis. So I agree with Republicans. We need speedy trials here before November.

“This is why we are joining a chorus of voices from both sides of the aisle calling on the courts to ensure that the former president is tried with the speed and dispatch that should attend every criminal prosecution,” the lawmakers added.

Nineteen Republican former members of Congress have signed an open letter that calls on the courts to move “as quickly as possible” on Donald Trump’s four criminal cases for the sake of the country.
Former Reps. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.), Barbara Comstock (R-Va.), Charles Dent (R-Pa.) and David Jolly (R-Fla.) were among those to express their deep concern that Trump’s response to his prosecutions is testing the “fundamental proposition” of America’s founding that “we are a nation of laws, not of men, and accordingly no man is above the law.”

Are Republicans here good with speedy trials? If not why not?
A man with a conscious would step down. trump is an empty vessel of human waste.

Forum List

Back