trump on shutdown: "We are getting crushed."

From that same folks that helped publish Wikileaks and get him elected;

I’m A Senior Trump Official, And I Hope A Long Shutdown Smokes Out The Resistance
I’m A Senior Trump Official, And I Hope A Long Shutdown Smokes Out The Resistance

". . . A word of caution: To be a victory, this shutdown must be different than those of the past and should achieve lasting disruption with two major changes, or it will hurt the president.

The first thing we need out of this is better security, particularly at the southern border. Our founders envisioned a free market night watchman state, not the bungled bloated bureaucracy our government has become. But we have to keep the uniformed officers paid, which is an emergency. Ideally, continue a resolution to pay the essential employees only, if they are truly working on national security. Furloughed employees should find other work, never return and not be paid.

Secondly, we need savings for taxpayers. If this fight is merely rhetorical bickering with Nancy Pelosi, we all lose, especially the president. But if it proves that government is better when smaller, focusing only on essential functions that serve Americans, then President Trump will achieve something great that Reagan was only bold enough to dream. . . . "
A Russian OP/ED?
d527a682f4a6722fc6fef0949b10cd51.jpg

From that same folks that helped publish Wikileaks and get him elected;

". . . A word of caution: To be a victory, this shutdown must be different than those of the past and should achieve lasting disruption with two major changes, or it will hurt the president.

The first thing we need out of this is better security, particularly at the southern border. Our founders envisioned a free market night watchman state, not the bungled bloated bureaucracy our government has become. But we have to keep the uniformed officers paid, which is an emergency. Ideally, continue a resolution to pay the essential employees only, if they are truly working on national security. Furloughed employees should find other work, never return and not be paid.

Secondly, we need savings for taxpayers. If this fight is merely rhetorical bickering with Nancy Pelosi, we all lose, especially the president. But if it proves that government is better when smaller, focusing only on essential functions that serve Americans, then President Trump will achieve something great that Reagan was only bold enough to dream. . . . "
A Russian OP/ED?
d527a682f4a6722fc6fef0949b10cd51.jpg
When did the media get credit for taking down tRump?

I'm pretty sure thats gonna be Mueller.

Forum List

Back