trump on shutdown: "We are getting crushed."

Personally, I think more focus should be applied to Russia. They after all, are trying to cause division and chaos to our country. Trump pushed for sanctions be lifted for Putin ally and Manafort involved Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska. another effort to please Putin.
Trump plays down facts applicable to Russia but exaggerates facts about illegal immigrants.
That is odd or intentional?..
So why did Obama cover for Russia by mocking Romney for saying Russia was a threat?

Obama, Obama, Obama! The favorite diversion tool of The Little Trumpsters.
Hey, I have stated on here many times, that Obama was not a great president. I have pointed out a book that listed his 1,375 lies. Unlike you and the rest of The Little Trumpsters, I don't believe burying your face into someone's ass and ignoring their faults, is living in reality or smart. You make a beautiful example of that characteristic.

From that same folks that helped publish Wikileaks and get him elected;

I’m A Senior Trump Official, And I Hope A Long Shutdown Smokes Out The Resistance
I’m A Senior Trump Official, And I Hope A Long Shutdown Smokes Out The Resistance

". . . A word of caution: To be a victory, this shutdown must be different than those of the past and should achieve lasting disruption with two major changes, or it will hurt the president.

The first thing we need out of this is better security, particularly at the southern border. Our founders envisioned a free market night watchman state, not the bungled bloated bureaucracy our government has become. But we have to keep the uniformed officers paid, which is an emergency. Ideally, continue a resolution to pay the essential employees only, if they are truly working on national security. Furloughed employees should find other work, never return and not be paid.

Secondly, we need savings for taxpayers. If this fight is merely rhetorical bickering with Nancy Pelosi, we all lose, especially the president. But if it proves that government is better when smaller, focusing only on essential functions that serve Americans, then President Trump will achieve something great that Reagan was only bold enough to dream. . . . "

We are running record deficits....and you talk small governments?

I know right, just cannot wrap my head around it either! Agent Orange also submitted a budget that was $1,000,000,000,000 more than any ever submitted by Obama, or anyone else in the history of the world has ever submitted. And they have the audacity to say they are for small government while backing the dotard! You just cannot make this shit up!

He is assuring that the GOP loses the Senate in 2020. That is what he is doing.

Never underestimate the stupidity of the Democrats; about half the time they manage to successfully outstupid the Republicans and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

…. and it looks like they're trying to do it again before 2020 given the determination of some of the more vocal members of Crime Family-D to swing the party somewhere to the left of Vladimir Illyich Ulyanov.

"However political parties may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion. " -- George Washington

Nancy is not moving....trump is following Putin's instruction. He is slowly taking the country down....

Uh-huh, it's telling that you completely ignore your own Crime Family's culpability in "taking the country down".

Trump is just a symptom of the growing distrust among the citizenry in the established order that your flock did their fair share to create, congratulations on being a willing accomplice in destabilizing the American Political System.

"Karma; serving up Justice one asshole at a time."
Projection is the name of the game with conservative republicans. "Crime Family" indeed.

I agree, The members of Crime Family-R are nearly as accomplished as the members of Crime Family-D when it comes to that particular "artform".

Thank you for the practical demonstration.

Nearly, ROTFLMFAO! The Rethugs actually give lessons in crime family! As a matter of fact they they have their Son in the WH as we speak. Not saying the dems aren't excited pupils, but please!

The democrats not giving him 5 billion dollars, recall again that's 0.00% of the budget to uphold the will of the people is the only problem here.

The democrats not giving him 5 billion dollars, recall again that's 0.00% of the budget to uphold the will of the people is the only problem here.

The problem is, Trump turned down $25 BILLION the dems offered him on his wall deal...

the old derelict has negotiated himself down to $5 billion- after all he is THE MASTER.

:26:

why would they deal with you if they're crushing you? seems to me like the Dems should hold steady

The Trumpsters are being told this is good for him, so he has to hold his ground, such as it is.

This is the difference between a real leader and a con artist. Donald tells his cult the shutdown is working. They believe him. They insist the shutdown keep going, because allegedly it's working. So Trump is trapped to keep holding out, because he can't disappoint his cult. No leadership, just the blind following the blind.

A person with knowledge of the conversation told the Times

:21: Some yall want to believe so badly...............

The Trumpsters are being told this is good for him, so he has to hold his ground, such as it is.

This is the difference between a real leader and a con artist. Donald tells his cult the shutdown is working. They believe him. They insist the shutdown keep going, because allegedly it's working. So Trump is trapped to keep holding out, because he can't disappoint his cult. No leadership, just the blind following the blind.

BUT HE DID CANCEL NANCY'S TRAVEL PLANS - the ones she didnt have.

LMAO

A Pelosi spokesman did not immediately respond to a request for comment and it was unclear what travel plans, if any, she had.

BUT HE DID CANCEL NANCY'S TRAVEL PLANS - the ones she didnt have.

LMAO

A Pelosi spokesman did not immediately respond to a request for comment and it was unclear what travel plans, if any, she had.
Wrong. Nancy had a military plane booked. Trump said no. (per CNN)
Now she can fly commercial into a war zone.
Trump denies Pelosi military aircraft for war zone trip - CNNPolitics

Trump has dug himself a hole that he doesn't know how to get out of...in numerous ways

Trump has dug himself a hole that he doesn't know how to get out of...in numerous ways

How so? Looks to me that Trump can wait a long long time. Heartless Nancy wants to cull the Federal herd of diabetics by not negotiating....

Obama at this point in his FIRST term had 47% saying they would not vote for him in 2012...which is approximately the number who DID NOT vote for him for re-election.

If trump is rejected by 57% at this point, the Presidency, the Senate, and the House will all go Democratic in 2020.

KEEP HER SHUT DOWN DONNIE!
Most folks that care and that matter, aren't even paying attention at this point. They have other things on their minds right now.

Forum List

Back