Trump on the oscars boycott "Whites don't get any BET nominations".

I think Michael Jackson won a BET Award.

What!! Michael Jackson is Black!! He looks white. That is from skin bleach and a disease? Stop--you are starting to sound like a nut daily!!

You are the very soul of irony. You're one of the most racist twats on this forum. Get help please, indeed.

YOU are the racist since you support affirmative action and quotas. I believe in equal treatment and thus am the anti-racist.

AGAIN I HAVE GUTTED YOU.

You are the very soul of irony. You're one of the most racist twats on this forum. Get help please, indeed.

YOU are the racist since you support affirmative action and quotas. I believe in equal treatment and thus am the anti-racist.

AGAIN I HAVE GUTTED YOU.

Is this part where you make shit up about me and than declare some sort of lame victory? Why yes, yes it is.

You couldn't gut a fish. lol

Last edited:
Stacey Dash Speaks Out on Oscars' Lack of Diversity: 'It's Ludicrous'

ETOnline

Desiree Murphy
9 hrs ago

The outspoken actress, who turned 49 on Wednesday, also stated that she's glad the issue has finally received some attention, but in order for things to change, we need to get rid of the "double standard" currently in place.

BBou1Cp.img

"If we don't want segregation, then we need to get rid of channels like BET, and the BET Awards and the Image Awards, where you're only awarded if you're black," she explained. "If it were the other way around, we would be up in arms. It's a double standard."

Dash continued on, arguing that because there's no White History Month, a Black History Month shouldn't exist either.

Stacey Dash Speaks Out on Oscars' Lack of Diversity: 'It's Ludicrous'

I think we should organize a new club...NAAWP...National Association for the Advancement of White People. and see how long the Justice Dept takes to investigate the Discriminatory Club. Maybe a new EO from Obama, the Office of White Education to take the place of his Office of African American Education.

I think we should organize a new club...NAAWP...National Association for the Advancement of White People. and see how long the Justice Dept takes to investigate the Discriminatory Club. Maybe a new EO from Obama, the Office of White Education to take the place of his Office of African American Education.

Problem is that white people are generally the most "advanced", being the majority in Congress, Majority on the Supreme Court, majority in the police, the armed forces, and most other places you look.

Problem is that white people are generally the most "advanced", being the majority in Congress, Majority on the Supreme Court, majority in the police, the armed forces, and most other places you look.
Oh, there are plenty of disadvantaged and poor whites. We can help them.

Oh there are. That's not exactly what you said though, is it? You said "Advancement of White People", not advancement of poor white people. White people can't really advance much more, even with the poor people.

White people have 7% in poverty, blacks and Hispanics 25%.

Does the name make you think they seek the "Advancement of Colored People" at the expense of white people?

Our Mission

The mission of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People is to ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights of ALL persons and to eliminate race-based discrimination.
Vision Statement
The vision of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People is to ensure a society in which ALL individuals have equal rights without discrimination based on race.
Objectives
The following statement of objectives is found on the first page of the NAACP Constitution - the principal objectives of the Association shall be:
  • To ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of ALL citizens
  • To achieve equality of rights and eliminate race prejudice among the citizens of the United States
  • To remove all barriers of racial discrimination through democratic processes
  • To seek enactment and enforcement of federal, state, and local laws securing civil rights
  • To inform the public of the adverse effects of racial discrimination and to seek its elimination
  • To educate persons as to their constitutional rights and to take all lawful action to secure the exercise thereof, and to take any other lawful action in furtherance of these objectives, consistent with the NAACP's Articles of Incorporation and this Constitution.

Our Mission

Oh there are. That's not exactly what you said though, is it? You said "Advancement of White People", not advancement of poor white people. White people can't really advance much more, even with the poor people.

The inner cities are full of whites and they experience the same problems as the other races. Because they are as lower rate, we are going to ignore them?

This whole line of discussion was meant to be satirical. There should not be Associations for one race without allowing others the same benefit. NAACP should be changed to the National Association of Poor People.

Does the name make you think they seek the "Advancement of Colored People" at the expense of white people?

Our Mission

The mission of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People is to ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights of ALL persons and to eliminate race-based discrimination.
Vision Statement
The vision of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People is to ensure a society in which ALL individuals have equal rights without discrimination based on race.
Objectives
The following statement of objectives is found on the first page of the NAACP Constitution - the principal objectives of the Association shall be:
  • To ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of ALL citizens
  • To achieve equality of rights and eliminate race prejudice among the citizens of the United States
  • To remove all barriers of racial discrimination through democratic processes
  • To seek enactment and enforcement of federal, state, and local laws securing civil rights
  • To inform the public of the adverse effects of racial discrimination and to seek its elimination
  • To educate persons as to their constitutional rights and to take all lawful action to secure the exercise thereof, and to take any other lawful action in furtherance of these objectives, consistent with the NAACP's Articles of Incorporation and this Constitution.
Our Mission
Then change the name from COLORED PEOPLE to ALL PEOPLE!

The inner cities are full of whites and they experience the same problems as the other races. Because they are as lower rate, we are going to ignore them?

This whole line of discussion was meant to be satirical. There should not be Associations for one race without allowing others the same benefit. NAACP should be changed to the National Association of Poor People.

I didn't say you should ignore them. My point would be that poor people are poor people, no matter their race, and you should deal with poverty.

However in the US the govt isn't run for poor people, it's run for the rich, so the govt certainly thinks they should be ignored.

The NAACP existed because of a problem in US society. Slavery existed, Segregation existed, and even with both gone, black people aren't always on a level playing field. Okay, then they went off with positive discrimination, which I think is an idiot's way of avoiding dealing with the real issues.

I didn't say you should ignore them. My point would be that poor people are poor people, no matter their race, and you should deal with poverty.

However in the US the govt isn't run for poor people, it's run for the rich, so the govt certainly thinks they should be ignored.

The NAACP existed because of a problem in US society. Slavery existed, Segregation existed, and even with both gone, black people aren't always on a level playing field. Okay, then they went off with positive discrimination, which I think is an idiot's way of avoiding dealing with the real issues.
Slavery and segregation once existed. It does not now. We have had Affirmative Action and now everyone are equals. It is up to the individual to make their own future.
And, the government is run for the poor people. How many are making a career of welfare checks? And they are both black and white. The new Association should be part of the Welfare program, come in for classes and get your checks.

Hey, Whites do need a civil rights group.....White people has the same problems in society as everyone else.

I guess you could expand the ACLU--hey, they did help Rush Limbaugh.

Forum List

Back