Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

I agree with him. There is no point to creating a panic. We already had fights over toilet paper in grocery aisles. We had serious panic buying. Had we not had a competent president calming things down there would be home invasion robberies for eggs and cereal. Trump was right once again.
No point in creating a panic? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Are you out of your mind? Did you happen to notice, that because of not panicking, 190,000 people are dead, and over 6 million are infected? Wtf is wrong with you?
Another sheep same as the op who has fallen for the greatest hoax put on mankind.lol

please explain..... how did he not lie, when he was telling us the complete opposite, of what he knew to be true??

Yeah, where's my $2,500 savings in health insurance and why couldn't I keep my doctor and healthcare plan?? When Dems lie for the greater good it's okay. When Trump tries to avoid panicking a nation the left bitch and complain. I swear there is no pleasing the left.
jimminy cricket Blues, what planet do you live on? you are trying to compare 20,000 lies to one, or even a handful?

and why compare at all when it is so evident they don't even come close to compare....?

and what do you have to say about THIS PARTICULAR LIE, THAT TOOK LIVES? And is still taking lives....

I don't know when you will open your eyes and see, that you are merely pawns to Trump..... he never has given two shits about you, or about the swamp, or about our Military, or about the USA....

:(

LMAO 20,000 you say. You emotionally damaged Dem wingers and your exaggeration's. As for my support for Trump it's simple, asshole Dems have promised to raise my taxes and tax my 401k. I'm not their damn piggy bank they can rob whenever they please. That's just for starters, I despise almost every position Dems have taken on the issues. So good luck talking me out of supporting Trump, your leaders are 10x worse. :eusa_hand:

There is nothing left to be said.

Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?
they didn't hype it! Trump said so himself....

now you owe democrats, an apology!

and an apology to all the family members of the needless dead that he caused through his dereliction of duty....

THANK YOU!

:thewave:

Democrats doing the wave ...
Drumpfsters doing the full blown retarded ostrich.

This is like the guy who isn't paying attention crossing the street in front of a bus. And you don't want to panic him by warning him about the bus.
No it's nothing like that idiot. Go back to school repeat 3rd grade. :cuckoo: The problem with Dems and the left is they can't think 5 minutes ahead....

Clearly I struck a nerve. The guy who isn't paying attention, about to be hit by something dangerous, and you don't want to panic him by warning him of the danger.

I'd hate for you to be the principle at a school shooting. Instead of getting on the PA and warning the students there was an active shooter in the building, you would choose not to panic them, and tell them everything was fine. That the problem would go away on it's own.

The only thing you struck is OUT libtard.

There is nothing left to be said.

Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?
Because Dems were right and Trump wasn’t.

Hyping the Biden virus was obviously not right, parrot
That is just too stupid. The Right has lost itself in this debate. http://www.clker.com/cliparts/a/d/3...chicken-with-its-head-cut-off-clipart.med.png

Well folks considering who the poster is,A dem with no credibility who blatantly ignores facts the FBI burned down the Waco complex instead of the davidians,it’s safe to say we can trash this thread in the op in the garbage can.lol. If this hero hero clinton,I guarantee you she would ever have made this thread.
Saying nothing as always is what you do.

please explain..... how did he not lie, when he was telling us the complete opposite, of what he knew to be true??

Yeah, where's my $2,500 savings in health insurance and why couldn't I keep my doctor and healthcare plan?? When Dems lie for the greater good it's okay. When Trump tries to avoid panicking a nation the left bitch and complain. I swear there is no pleasing the left.
jimminy cricket Blues, what planet do you live on? you are trying to compare 20,000 lies to one, or even a handful?

and why compare at all when it is so evident they don't even come close to compare....?

and what do you have to say about THIS PARTICULAR LIE, THAT TOOK LIVES? And is still taking lives....

I don't know when you will open your eyes and see, that you are merely pawns to Trump..... he never has given two shits about you, or about the swamp, or about our Military, or about the USA....

:(

LMAO 20,000 you say. You emotionally damaged Dem wingers and your exaggeration's. As for my support for Trump it's simple, asshole Dems have promised to raise my taxes and tax my 401k. I'm not their damn piggy bank they can rob whenever they please. That's just for starters, I despise almost every position Dems have taken on the issues. So good luck talking me out of supporting Trump, your leaders are 10x worse. :eusa_hand:
And the proof is in the pudding on that as well,Gracie who has been a long time democrat back to the days of jfk,she made a thread that she will never vote for a democrat again,Americans are waking up that the dems are the ones destroying America and this is coming from a guy who has always said both parties are corrupt and one in the same and have never voted for either party,trump the exception him not being a career politician.

Last edited:
I agree with him. There is no point to creating a panic. We already had fights over toilet paper in grocery aisles. We had serious panic buying. Had we not had a competent president calming things down there would be home invasion robberies for eggs and cereal. Trump was right once again.
No point in creating a panic? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Are you out of your mind? Did you happen to notice, that because of not panicking, 190,000 people are dead, and over 6 million are infected? Wtf is wrong with you?
Another sheep same as the op who has fallen for the greatest hoax put on mankind.lol
We'll, here's the thing about you. We won't ever be debating you about anything, because you have no information to offer. Telling us all it was a "hoax" is as good as you never showing up here. Both have served the same purpose.

Democrats didn't hype the Biden virus? Why the F do you think it's the Biden virus? You've constantly hyped it. Grow the F up
It's the kung-flu

Grow up.
It's Trump's mass murder campaign now.
It won't do you a bit of good. Biden is done.
You support mass murder?
I never did like Andrew Cuomo. In NY he's called Governor Nana killer.

Forum List

Back