Trump On Woodward Tape Admitting To Lying About Seriousness Of Coronavirus

118953241_3402658393132691_3024902116509162186_o.jpg

so how is this insulting to trump???
Its amazing that you feel insulted for Drumpf. :lol:

when did I say I was???

How did he play it down with the actions he took? Just what should he have done that he didn't do....before there
was one death in America?
Penelope

Trump banned travel from China and Europe while Dems called him a racist for doing so and claimed the virus wasn't a threat. Facts vs this OP spin.
Negative! He put a ban on China and later put one on Europe. How fucking stupid is that?
Actually he didnt even really put a ban on China. He just banned Chinese nationals. Everyone else coming from China was allowed to come into the US.
Exactly! It was a joke. In the mean time, It's also coming in the back door from Europe, while he isn't giving a shit. He's a murderer and he knows it.
Cuomo sure is a murderer
What in Gods name is wrong with you people? "Cuomo?" What does he have to do with Trump misleading Americans to their deaths? Fmr Senator Claire McCaskill: When Trump decided to lie to the American people about Covid, he ‘killed them’
It's just your tribe lying and you lap it up like a good little minion that you are. You want to be spoon fed? Feel free, but half of Americans think you're
full of shit.
Cuomo DID actually send people to their deaths when he placed infected people in the assisted living facilities.
What an idiot and murderer he was, thousands die and you turn a blind eye to that. Your tribe did not
spoon feed you that, so you're in denial. Run along, minion.
You're a moderator and you go off topic to change the subject to someone else? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: What's the matter, can't hang with the topic?

The thread is about Trump admitting Covid was terrible, then downplaying it to the public and then got them killed. That's reality. You want to talk about Cuomo, make a thread about it.

The supplies to deal with it is bad. It's not Trump's fault tho this should have been there all along. Epic fail.
Considering Drumpf threw away the pandemic response prepared for him by Obama its also his fault the supplies were not replenished. He had 3 whole years.

The pandemic response team in the white house was also responsible for overseeing the strategic medical reserves.

Oops

There is nothing left to be said.

Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?
they didn't hype it! Trump said so himself....

now you owe democrats, an apology!

and an apology to all the family members of the needless dead that he caused through his dereliction of duty....

Democrats didn't hype the Biden virus? Why the F do you think it's the Biden virus? You've constantly hyped it. Grow the F up

Why would Trump playing it down be more dishonest than the Democrats hyping the virus?
they didn't hype it! Trump said so himself....

now you owe democrats, an apology!

and an apology to all the family members of the needless dead that he caused through his dereliction of duty....

THANK YOU!

:thewave:

Democrats doing the wave ...

I agree with him. There is no point to creating a panic. We already had fights over toilet paper in grocery aisles. We had serious panic buying. Had we not had a competent president calming things down there would be home invasion robberies for eggs and cereal. Trump was right once again.

..he didn't lie ---you people have had TDS since 2016 and make crap up about anything
It was proven. And lying to yourself doesn't change that reality either.
I'm wondering what degree of evidence they think is sufficient to prove that Trump lied. Witnesses, audio tape, video tape. Even transcripts aren't enough evidence to these kool-aid swallowers.
It's a cult. No manner of proof, the truth, or evidence has any meaning for these people. They are literally walking around as if their brains left their bodies. It's an extraordinary phenomenon used by people to funnel the masses into one big ball of willful stupidity for the purpose of serving their master. Once you've fallen into it, you can't get out.

Report was debunked. Fake News.
Next...
It's on tape. Read the article.
Tapes can be FAKED. LOL

Trump may win. I never thought the gop would let blacks vote in Fla and Ga. I never even considered a Biden win until the gop "convention." Can Trump win by simply running on the "RACE RIOTS" card? Maybe. Most still approve of him on the economy.

But yeah, Woodward has the hard evidence that Trump lied about the danger of Corvid, and he continues to lie.

We'll see if that's enough. Along with denigrating service people who sacrificed everything.

And Democrats continue to lie and hype the Biden virus. Again, even if what you said is true, why is it somehow OK to hype a virus for political benefit and not downplay it? Your dishonesty is better than someone else's?
There are tapes.
Play em....let's hear it. There were also so called tapes where he used the "N" word. Oh wait. That was fake news.
You're the dumbest person on this board. You look really stupid right now.

You care more about the GOP party than the country. You are a total sheep.

You call him dumb but you literally just said nothing of content

Because Dems were right and Trump wasn’t.

Hyping the Biden virus was obviously not right, parrot

I agree with him. There is no point to creating a panic. We already had fights over toilet paper in grocery aisles. We had serious panic buying. Had we not had a competent president calming things down there would be home invasion robberies for eggs and cereal. Trump was right once again.
No point in creating a panic? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Are you out of your mind? Did you happen to notice, that because of not panicking, 190,000 people are dead, and over 6 million are infected? Wtf is wrong with you?

Well folks considering who the poster is,A dem with no credibility who blatantly ignores facts the FBI burned down the Waco complex instead of the davidians,it’s safe to say we can trash this thread in the garbage can.lol. If this was about her hero clinton,I guarantee you she would never have made this thread.

Last edited:

/—-/ Oh, there’s plenty more to say: De Blasio, NYC Officials Downplayed COVID-19 Threat After Trump Restricted Travel to China. Here Are 5 Examples.

Typical idiot thinking. Next time there's a hurricane let's not warn the people. All they do is panic, and clean out the grocery store shelves.

Forum List

Back