Trump orders colleges to back free speech or lose funding

Leftists are just sooooooooooo precious. . . .

The vulgar, vicious feminazi skank of a faux female thug screams, "You wouldn't know oppression if it hit you in the face!"

Oh, the irony.

That campus policeman is a disgracerful piece of shit.

Liberals like to see conservative speech suppressed

Conservatives always lie about liberals.

Shut the hell up, you lowlife, leftist piece of shit. This is typical leftist behavior on college campuses.

Hahaha I love you guys. You make me laugh. That's some funny shit you posted there. If I identify as a white guy, do I get white privileged? Huh do I? Do I? They gave as much as they got.

Shut the hell up, you lowlife, leftist piece of shit. This is typical leftist behavior on college campuses.

Hahaha I love you guys. You make me laugh. That's some funny shit you posted there. If I identify as a white guy, do I get white privileged? Huh do I? Do I? They gave as much as they got.

See post #968 just above

Those ohio students are pretty clueless

particularly the opening shot where they were on the verge of rioting

very emotional, not very intellectual

Whereas she was focused on starting emotional controversy for the camera.

Did she go visit the Political Science department because she wanted to have an intellectual discussion? Nope she wanted emotion. People can act and say stupid things because of emotion. Makes great copy though. A crowd of emotional students lowers their collective IQ. Every parent knows that.

Those ohio students are pretty clueless

particularly the opening shot where they were on the verge of rioting

very emotional, not very intellectual

Whereas she was focused on starting emotional controversy for the camera.

Did she go visit the Political Science department because she wanted to have an intellectual discussion? Nope she wanted emotion. People can act and say stupid things because of emotion. Makes great copy though. A crowd of emotional students lowers their collective IQ. Every parent knows that.

Lib students do not have react emotionally unless they are intellectually stunted

and those students obviously are children in adult bodies

Trump orders colleges to back free speech or lose funding

President Donald Trump signed an executive order Thursday requiring U.S. colleges to protect free speech on their campuses or risk losing federal research funding.

The new order directs federal agencies to ensure that any college or university receiving research grants agrees to promote free speech and the exchange of ideas, and to follow federal rules guiding free expression.

“Even as universities have received billions and billions of dollars from taxpayers, many have become increasingly hostile to free speech and to the First Amendment,” Trump said at a White House signing ceremony. “These universities have tried to restrict free thought, impose total conformity and shut down the voices of great young Americans.”
---
see link for the rest of the story.

but good. if they're not going to allow both sides equal time, then no $ for you.
By which he means, obviously to the well-informed, bologna propaganda Republican garbage and of course scumbag Nazis like Milo what's his name etc etc. Republican propaganda needs of fairness doctrine desperately to end the fugue state of most Republican voters.

No, leftists lie to themselves.

Noted liberal Bill Maher had Milo and the other guy antifa rioted against on his show and their speech was not suppressed.

You can't be a liberal and do illiberal things like riot or threaten violence to suppress the right to speak at a venue where they were duly invited.

Lib students do not have react emotionally unless they are intellectually stunted

Yet Ringtone, who posted it, said to me: "Shut the hell up, you lowlife, leftist piece of shit. "

Isn't that the proverbial kettle calling the pot black?

Noted liberal Bill Maher had Milo and the other guy antifa rioted against on his show and their speech was not suppressed.

You can't be a liberal and do illiberal things like riot or threaten violence to suppress the right to speak at a venue where they were duly invited.

Maher had Milo on, with two other libs, to help shout him down, three to one. It was pathetic and cowardly of Bill.

Maher had Milo on, with two other libs, to help shout him down, three to one. It was pathetic and cowardly of Bill.

They never shouted him down, and he gave a good as he got.

They never shouted him down, and he gave a good as he got.

They talked over him and never got into real depth, to much, jumping from subject to subject as a new lib was tagged in.

Maher was cowardly in not doing an one on one with Milo.

Yet Ringtone, who posted it, said to me: "Shut the hell up, you lowlife, leftist piece of shit. "

I am criticizing the liberal students barely controlled behavior at a major US college

students who will someday be leaders of this country

if you search hard for anonymous persons on the internet to trade insults with you can easily find them

Ahhhhhhhh, shut up, you lowlife, leftist piece of shit. Everybody on this board knows I'm expressing my disgust for you barbaric leftist thugs, for your absurd, disingenuous reactions, your pathetic and dishonest excuses for the behavior of the typically hysterical, vicious, vulgar and violent behavior of leftists students on college campuses everywhere . . . not literally telling you to shut up as if I could make you shut up.

Do a search on Youtube under conservative students and then under leftist/liberal students, and see the voluminou examples of crazy you get under the latter.

The former are typically well-mannered and groomed, articulate and informed, while the latter are typically . . . well, madcow disease, indeed, vicious and hysterical skanks and simps.

Lefty, you are the fascist, the nazi, the racist, the thug, the animal, the two-bit punk, statist bootlick. These brainwashed barbarians can't even see what they are.

The political left is morally and intellectually insane. The only thing you depraved scum will ever understand about truth and decency and the rights of others is the business end of a loaded gun aimed at your stupid heads.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back