Trump outs Whistleblower!

The whistleblower law.

It's a crime to identify a whistleblower.
Oops..you'd better impeach Trump then. But, oh, right. You are already are.
Let's see the Schiff gang try to prosecute Trump for breaking this law.

Careful though, you may not like what comes out in court when giving testimony.

And while we are at it we can impeach Schiff for violations of the law against using personal telephone numbers to spy on people. I say let's do it.
Hold the Phone, Call Records Released by Adam Schiff

Last edited:
Trump once again violated the law.

What law are you referring to?
Divulging the name of the name of a whistleblower as retaliation is a violation of the Whistleblower Protection Act as well as the Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act of 1998.. And anyone who doesn't think for an instance that Trump did not know what he was doing, I have a bridge I want to sell you.

Please quote the part of the act that makes it illegal to reveal their name.

Divulging the name of the name of a whistleblower as retaliation is a violation of the Whistleblower Protection Act as well as the Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act of 1998.. And anyone who doesn't think for an instance that Trump did not know what he was doing, I have a bridge I want to sell you.

Uh oh. Youve defeated feelings fiction with facts. Prepare for name calling

When this guy is harassed or even attacked and it is not the whistleblower then it will be Trump's fault and I hope he gets sued for e =verything the crooked fucker has.

When this guy is harassed or even attacked and it is not the whistleblower then it will be Trump's fault and I hope he gets sued for e =verything the crooked fucker has.

How will it be Trump's fault? President Trump hasn't called for violence or harassment against the WB.

BTW, when is the WB going to testify? According to the Bill of Rights, there is an inalienable right to face your accusers.

Trump once again violated the law. Because Trumpers think Trump is above the law or that the law does not apply to Trump they laugh. It is a sorry state of affairs. Pelosi's strategy is right. Hang tight to the Impeachment articles because more are sure to follow. Trump can't help but to trample on the law.

How do you figure?

The WB law - if it applies- is designed to protect the whistleblower's identity from the boss.

Trump is the boss, if he already knows it, the WB isn't protected anyhow.
Trump is the chief enforcer of the law. He intentionally outed the name of the Whistleblower in his capacity as POTUS as retribution against the whistleblower, thus once again violating his oath of office for the upteenth time.

BTW, the libs can't prove that the man mentioned is actually the whistleblower and that Trump knew he was the WB.

If the man isn't the WB, he isn't protected. Unless Trump actually knew the man was the WB , he didn't do anything here.
Either you expect a President to uphold the law or you do not. Trump knew who the whistlblower was and outed him. If the Whistleblower is killed or injured we will know who to blame for making him a target.

Lol....you bobblehead!

If it's a full on trial in the Senate, the whistleblower will be front and center.....100% certainty!:113::bye1::bye1:

Lol.....another bobblehead! More than 1/2 the country will be cheering that this treasonous whistleblower is being harrassed!!

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

The 2014 amendment signed by President. Obama prohibited some forms of retaliation against whistleblowers. It did not make disclosure illegal per se; however, the president is the chief enforcer of protecting the whistleblower, including his identity. Can he divulge the name? Probably, but then he is likely guilty of political misfeasance. But if the whistleblower is harmed the blame will fall on him just like if Trump were to reveal classified information to our enemies. My understanding a President can declassify just about any intelligence information. If he declassifies Intelligence and an agent is killed, was it illegal for the president to release the information. Probably not. Was it right? Not in my opinion, but I am not a conservative who most likely believes otherwise.

The 2014 amendment signed by President. Obama prohibited some forms of retaliation against whistleblowers. It did not make disclosure illegal per se; however, the president is the chief enforcer of protecting the whistleblower, including his identity. Can he divulge the name? Probably, but then he is likely guilty of political misfeasance. But if the whistleblower is harmed the blame will fall on him just like if Trump were to reveal classified information to our enemies. My understanding a President can declassify just about any intelligence information. If he declassifies Intelligence and an agent is killed, was it illegal for the president to release the information. Probably not. Was it right? Not in my opinion, but I am not a conservative who most likely believes otherwise.

If its legal for anyone to divulge his name that would include Trump too. Trump has the same rights that everyone else does, much to the dismay of the left. ESPECIALLY if that so-said "whistle blower" is making an accusation against HIM. Remember, you have a right to confront your accuser in this country, there are no exceptions to that amendment.

What exactly is "political misfeasance?"

If its legal for anyone to divulge his name that would include Trump too. Trump has the same rights that everyone else does, much to the dismay of the left. ESPECIALLY if that so-said "whistle blower" is making an accusation against HIM. Remember, you have a right to confront your accuser in this country, there are no exceptions to that amendment.

Political misfeasance is failing to do the job you were elected to do or to enforce the laws you are obligated to enforce that results in harm to another.

HEARSAY+AND+THE+CONFRONTATION+CLAUSE.jpg

The Accuser is too much of a coward and STATE HIS ACCUSATIONS instead of hiding behind skirts of the DNC.......

Grow a set and say them for all to see and hear........The 6th Amendment says Trump has a right to challenge your ass.....

:1peleas:

The 2014 amendment signed by President. Obama prohibited some forms of retaliation against whistleblowers. It did not make disclosure illegal per se; however, the president is the chief enforcer of protecting the whistleblower, including his identity. Can he divulge the name? Probably, but then he is likely guilty of political misfeasance.

So you now admit Trump didn't break the law? It is amazing how proving your premise to be false doesn't change your conclusion. TDS?

Political misfeasance is failing to do the job you were elected to do or to enforce the laws you are obligated to enforce that results in harm to another.

Ok, MOST politicians would be guilty of this, at LEAST the first half. What does this have to do with Trump? How do you define "failed to do the job you were elected to do?" What are the exact circumstances under which one would be found guilty of this?

The 2014 amendment signed by President. Obama prohibited some forms of retaliation against whistleblowers. It did not make disclosure illegal per se; however, the president is the chief enforcer of protecting the whistleblower, including his identity. Can he divulge the name? Probably, but then he is likely guilty of political misfeasance.

So you now admit Trump didn't break the law? It is amazing how proving your premise to be false doesn't change your conclusion. TDS?
I wrote that Trump violated the law. Trump violated the law by failing to faithfully execute the laws he swore to uphold. The whistleblower laws at issue state that the president is to protect the whistleblower. What Trump did in publicizing the name of the whistleblower was not illegal under the whistleblower laws, but violated his oath of office to uphold the law and protect those he swore to protect.

I wrote that Trump violated the law. Trump violated the law by failing to faithfully execute the laws he swore to uphold. The whistleblower laws at issue state that the president is to protect the whistleblower. What Trump did in publicizing the name of the whistleblower was not illegal under the whistleblower laws, but violated his oath of office to uphold the law and protect those he swore to protect.

WHAT EXACTLY do the whistle blower laws protect the whistle blower from? Care to quote the actual law and wording in it?

WHAT EXACTLY do the whistle blower laws protect the whistle blower from? Care to quote the actual law and wording in it?

Presidential Policy Directive (PPD)-19
PPD-19, Protecting Whistleblowers with Access to Classified Information, signed by President Obama on October 10, 2012, provided the first executive branch protections for IC whistleblowers. PPD-19 specifically protects some employees in the IC—but specifically excludes members of the Armed Forces—with access to classified information from personnel
a disclosure of information by the employee to a supervisor in the employee’s direct chain of command up to and including the head of the employing agency, to the Inspector General of the employing agency or Intelligence Community Element, to the Director of National Intelligence, to the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community, or to an employee designated by any of the above officials for the purpose of receiving such disclosures, that the employee reasonably believes evidences (i) a violation of any law, rule, or regulation; or (ii) gross mismanagement, a gross waste of funds, an abuse of authority, or a substantial and specific danger to public health and safety.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/intel/R45345.pdf

see also: https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICD/ICD 120.pdf

Forum List

Back