Trump outs Whistleblower!

Presidential Policy Directive (PPD)-19
PPD-19, Protecting Whistleblowers with Access to Classified Information, signed by President Obama on October 10, 2012, provided the first executive branch protections for IC whistleblowers. PPD-19 specifically protects some employees in the IC—but specifically excludes members of the Armed Forces—with access to classified information from personnel
a disclosure of information by the employee to a supervisor in the employee’s direct chain of command up to and including the head of the employing agency, to the Inspector General of the employing agency or Intelligence Community Element, to the Director of National Intelligence, to the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community, or to an employee designated by any of the above officials for the purpose of receiving such disclosures, that the employee reasonably believes evidences (i) a violation of any law, rule, or regulation; or (ii) gross mismanagement, a gross waste of funds, an abuse of authority, or a substantial and specific danger to public health and safety.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/intel/R45345.pdf

:dig:

Trump once again violated the law. Because Trumpers think Trump is above the law or that the law does not apply to Trump they laugh. It is a sorry state of affairs. Pelosi's strategy is right. Hang tight to the Impeachment articles because more are sure to follow. Trump can't help but to trample on the law.

How do you figure?

The WB law - if it applies- is designed to protect the whistleblower's identity from the boss.

Trump is the boss, if he already knows it, the WB isn't protected anyhow.
Trump is the chief enforcer of the law. He intentionally outed the name of the Whistleblower in his capacity as POTUS, thus once again violating his oath of office for the upteenth time.

The idea of the law was to protect the WB from the boss, and the boss already knows it.

Its a "no harm no foul" kind of situation.
Wrong. Look at the Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act of 1998.

The law bans retaliation against an employee for blowing the whistle on perceived wrongdoing. It requires the inspector general to keep the lid on the whistleblower's name.

Facts have a well-known liberal bias.

Either you expect a President to uphold the law or you do not. Trump knew who the whistlblower was and outed him. If the Whistleblower is killed or injured we will know who to blame for making him a target.
You guys are hilarious the way you all mouth Schiff-Pelosi talking points so unironically.
There is no whistleblower and never was one. The democrats can't or won't produce this key part of their scheme.

The DNI and Intel Community IG - both Trump appointees - testified under oath that there is a whistleblower, and that the wb followed appropriate procedures. Do you think they were lying?

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump lashed out angrily on Thursday at whoever provided a whistleblower with details of his phone call with the president of Ukraine, calling the source of the leak “almost a spy” and suggesting the culprit had committed treason.

“You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart with spies and treason, right?” Trump said, according to published reports. “We used to handle it a little differently than we do now.”

Whistleblower: Donald Trump says source of complaint is 'almost a spy'

Or, as rightwing fucknuts say, 'there is no whistleblower'.

Will the coward Hearsay Whistleblower come forward and face the one he accuses......

Or will he hide under Shifty's bed.

What whistle blower? As far as we know the anonymous person the democrats characterize as a "whistle blower" is some left wing hack who might have been a janitor who overheard second and third hand rumors.

Everyone knows who the whistleblower is by now.............and he is a PARTISAN DEM HACK with Dem ties that will show HE IS BIASED AS HELL.........

Why they are hiding him.......SAYING WE ARE PROTECTING HIM

:abgg2q.jpg:

The 2014 amendment signed by President. Obama prohibited some forms of retaliation against whistleblowers. It did not make disclosure illegal per se; however, the president is the chief enforcer of protecting the whistleblower, including his identity. Can he divulge the name? Probably, but then he is likely guilty of political misfeasance.

So you now admit Trump didn't break the law? It is amazing how proving your premise to be false doesn't change your conclusion. TDS?
I wrote that Trump violated the law. Trump violated the law by failing to faithfully execute the laws he swore to uphold. The whistleblower laws at issue state that the president is to protect the whistleblower. What Trump did in publicizing the name of the whistleblower was not illegal under the whistleblower laws, but violated his oath of office to uphold the law and protect those he swore to protect.

WHAT EXACTLY do the whistle blower laws protect the whistle blower from? Care to quote the actual law and wording in it?

PPD-19, Protecting Whistleblowers with Access to Classified Information, signed by President Obama on October 10, 2012, provided the first executive branch protections for IC whistleblowers. PPD-19 specifically protects some employees in the IC—but specifically excludes members of the Armed Forces—with access to classified information from personnel
a disclosure of information by the employee to a supervisor in the employee’s direct chain of command up to and including the head of the employing agency, to the Inspector General of the employing agency or Intelligence Community Element, to the Director of National Intelligence, to the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community, or to an employee designated by any of the above officials for the purpose of receiving such disclosures, that the employee reasonably believes evidences (i) a violation of any law, rule, or regulation; or (ii) gross mismanagement, a gross waste of funds, an abuse of authority, or a substantial and specific danger to public health and safety.

see also: https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICD/ICD 120.pdf

Ok that's cute but that doesn't answer the question other than explaining that the whistle blower statute does NOT apply to this guy because he's not a member of the IC. And it says NOTHING about WHAT THE PROTECTIONS ARE FOR. NOWHERE in your quote does it say that the whistle blower has a right to remain anonymous.

So try again. Or admit you're wrong and that you're making it all up. Last chance.

The 2014 amendment signed by President. Obama prohibited some forms of retaliation against whistleblowers. It did not make disclosure illegal per se; however, the president is the chief enforcer of protecting the whistleblower, including his identity. Can he divulge the name? Probably, but then he is likely guilty of political misfeasance.

So you now admit Trump didn't break the law? It is amazing how proving your premise to be false doesn't change your conclusion. TDS?
I wrote that Trump violated the law. Trump violated the law by failing to faithfully execute the laws he swore to uphold. The whistleblower laws at issue state that the president is to protect the whistleblower. What Trump did in publicizing the name of the whistleblower was not illegal under the whistleblower laws, but violated his oath of office to uphold the law and protect those he swore to protect.

WHAT EXACTLY do the whistle blower laws protect the whistle blower from? Care to quote the actual law and wording in it?

Ok that's cute but that doesn't answer the question other than explaining that the whistle blower statute does NOT apply to this guy because he's not a member of the IC. And it says NOTHING about WHAT THE PROTECTIONS ARE FOR. NOWHERE in your quote does it say that the whistle blower has a right to remain anonymous.

So try again.

Why do you say he's not a member of the Intel Community?

So try again.

Because if he was they would have to have said that to protect him. Eric Ciermelli (sp?) isn't a member of the IC.

But even if he was the WBPA says nothing about anonymity.

Trump once again violated the law. Because Trumpers think Trump is above the law or that the law does not apply to Trump they laugh. It is a sorry state of affairs. Pelosi's strategy is right. Hang tight to the Impeachment articles because more are sure to follow. Trump can't help but to trample on the law.

Moron........there is no law against releasing he name of a whistle blower. The only one legally proscribed from doing so is the Inspector General, anyone else can do it freely, you dope.

So try again.

Because if he was they would have to have said that to protect him. Eric Ciermelli (sp?) isn't a member of the IC.

The whistleblower went to the CIA's top lawyer before going to the IG or the Intel Committee for advice:

WASHINGTON — Weeks before the whistleblower's complaint became public, the CIA's top lawyer made what she considered to be a criminal referral to the Justice Department about the whistleblower's allegations that President Donald Trump abused his office in pressuring the Ukrainian president, U.S. officials familiar with the matter tell NBC News.

The move by the CIA's general counsel, Trump appointee Courtney Simmons Elwood, meant she and other senior officials had concluded a potential crime had been committed, raising more questions about why the Justice Department later declined to open an investigation.

Then the whistleblower went to the Intel Comm IG, who deemed the complaint credible.

Intelligence community watchdog testifies in impeachment probe

I don't know what Eric Ciaramella's job is, or if he's the WB, but you have to believe the ICIG, the DNI, and the CIA's top lawyer - all Trump appointees - are lying, when you claim the whistleblower isn't in the Intel Community.

I've heard people talking about this and I'm starting to believe there is no, and never was, a whistle blower.

Whistleblow THIS: There is No Whistleblower!

I think this person never existed and was simply an "anonymous excuse" to start yet another investigation into Trump. The left had to use some method that they could keep anonymous after the whole Meuller debacle. It makes more sense now than ever.

I've heard people talking about this and I'm starting to believe there is no, and never was, a whistle blower.

I think this person never existed and was simply an "anonymous excuse" to start yet another investigation into Trump. The left had to use some method that they could keep anonymous after the whole Meuller debacle. It makes more sense now than ever.

What an idiot.

What an idiot.

CNN: “The whistleblower didn't have direct knowledge of the communications, an official briefed on the matter told CNN.”

This means this person is not a whistle blower. You can't be a hear say whistle blower LOL Fucking moron.

What an idiot.

CNN: “The whistleblower didn't have direct knowledge of the communications, an official briefed on the matter told CNN.”

This means this person is not a whistle blower. You can't be a hear say whistle blower LOL Fucking moron.

Acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire testified under oath:

Maguire also agreed with Texas Democratic Congressman Joaquin Castro's assertion that the whistleblower's complaint is "remarkably consistent" with the transcript released by the Trump administration.

"I would say that the whistleblower's complaint is in alignment with what was released by the president yesterday," Maguire said.

Maguire also told GOP Congressman Will Hurd of Texas that he has a lot of work to reassure the intelligence community that he's "absolutely committed" to the whistleblower program.

4 Things We Learned From Maguire's Testimony

Of course, he's only the DNI. He can't possibly be as credible as your wingnut opinionator from Townhall. Goofball.

Forum List

Back