Trump Owns the Left

Can't prove it. Even if I could and did, you would still deny it and lie. That's a proven trait of regressives.
Unlike yourself I can back up most if not all of my statements with facts. Keep throwing out empty rhetoric that you can't back up, it just keeps your credibility in the gutter. Makes you an easy advisory in debate.
You mean media links you call facts? Has your delusion became that powerful so that you really believe it now? None of the SHIT you say, "prove" or post would stand in court.
We aren't in court genius, we are in reality, well some of us are here. I use references to things that actually happened or things that were actually said. You can play the "Fake News" game all you want, it just proves your a Trump puppet. But even in biased or fake news articles the information can be fact checked and challenged. The is what debate is about, but you seem to prefer to take the lazy approach and not even engage as you hide behind the "fake news" claim. It doesn't get much weaker than that
if you're gonna bitch about fake news, please tell me where the RUSSIA investigation against trump is these days.

seems like they've given up on that pile of shit and moved onto calling shrinks.
Well there is an investigation, there were hearings, there were lies told by campaign members, there were resignations, firings, recusals, covered up meetings... I don't know what you think was fake about those reports... Perhaps some overblown analysis and presumptions by pundits but that's not fake news... I don't recall any major media organization present false evidence of collusion. If they did then please point to it.
there was also some key members who WANTED to testify in the open, on record, who were not allowed to do that. seems they were blocking him the whole time. so if this person in question (i'll bet you know who i'm talking about) had such vital info, why has it been so hard for him to provide it to the very committee looking for the *cough cough* truth?

CNN makes shit up daily so i don't trust much of what they say or do anymore. if you need the list of CNN fake news, let me know. as far as i'm concerned, once you have quotes from people who admit that russia was a fake story that i'm sure you will call "fake news" because it's not "bad trump!". or that admit they helped hillary all they could, now what? are their stories FAKE NEWS but all BAD TRUMP is not? i find it very difficult to believe only 1 side would resort to using FAKE NEWS so you tell me who i'm supposed to believe and why?

i take my emotions out of this anymore and look at facts. i use my longstanding judgement for right and wrong and when people break the law, i don't give a rats unholy ass which "side" they are on - that needs to stop.

WE THE PEOPLE need to stop both sides from breaking the law and not show apathy when we hate the other side.

so to me the entire RUSSIA stance is fake news. no one gave a shit about russia until the democrats lost. kinda odd to me when i take my dogs out of the race.

Trump Owns the Left

Trump doesn't even own Trump Towers. Considering how much debt he's in, they are owned by Russia and the Chinese.
Never knew the power of social media over people until Trump signed up for a Twitter account.

Every tweet sends you moonbats into hysterical conniption.

:lol:

When you go to Drudge, you're not looking at the "headlines of the day" - you're looking at the "headlines most likely to make Conservatives feel good of the day".

There's your problem, right there.
On Nov 8 are you howling at the sky during the daylight or are you going to wait for nightfall?

Trying to derail your own thread now?
One of the headlines of the thread. You lefties are unstable and a danger to yourselves.

As far as I've read this thread, it's about your delusion that your favorite echo-chambers accurately reflect reality. The specifics of your echo-chamber headlines are irrelevant.

On the other hand, if you believe that this thread is about the protests on Nov. 8th, I'd be happy to merge it with one of the countless other threads on that. It's your call.

When you go to Drudge, you're not looking at the "headlines of the day" - you're looking at the "headlines most likely to make Conservatives feel good of the day".

There's your problem, right there.
On Nov 8 are you howling at the sky during the daylight or are you going to wait for nightfall?

Trying to derail your own thread now?
One of the headlines of the thread. You lefties are unstable and a danger to yourselves.

As far as I've read this thread, it's about your delusion that your favorite echo-chambers accurately reflect reality. The specifics of your echo-chamber headlines are irrelevant.

On the other hand, if you believe that this thread is about the protests on Nov. 8th, I'd be happy to merge it with one of the countless other threads on that. It's your call.
You be a good little fascist and move/delete/ban/block as you wish. All just validates the OP on how Trump has driven you crazy and has you hanging on strings.

Unlike yourself I can back up most if not all of my statements with facts. Keep throwing out empty rhetoric that you can't back up, it just keeps your credibility in the gutter. Makes you an easy advisory in debate.
You mean media links you call facts? Has your delusion became that powerful so that you really believe it now? None of the SHIT you say, "prove" or post would stand in court.
We aren't in court genius, we are in reality, well some of us are here. I use references to things that actually happened or things that were actually said. You can play the "Fake News" game all you want, it just proves your a Trump puppet. But even in biased or fake news articles the information can be fact checked and challenged. The is what debate is about, but you seem to prefer to take the lazy approach and not even engage as you hide behind the "fake news" claim. It doesn't get much weaker than that
Trump impeached yet?

Oh wait, not even leaks of wrong doing.

Nothing burger.

The left were sure Hillary would win, when the unfathomable happened and Trump won it was such a shock to their system its like they have PTSD. Then Trump openly mocked them and called them names, it was too much for the snowflakes to handle.
Ok, that may have happened to some... Wasn't my reality nor the reality of anybody that I personally know. But who gives a shit? Its been 9 months and you are still reveling in this over dramatized victory? Whats the point of statements like you just made? Grow up.

To rub salt in the left's wounds as punishment for 8 years of Obama.

Look at the headlines today.

View attachment 156308
Those are the headlines you see? How about the main headlines that every media source is leading with: Trumps fued with a gold star widow, Trumps feud with Republican Senator Bob Corker, What happened in NIger? Will the Reps get Tax Reformed finished??
All fake news spun to make Trump look bad. And you SWALLOW it whole!

None of that is fake. Trump makes himself looks bad.

Can't prove it. Even if I could and did, you would still deny it and lie. That's a proven trait of regressives.

The liberal media threw away their credibility trying to take Trump out, that people now would doubt everything the media reports well that's on them.
Thats how Trump has been trying to brand them. Fact is people have been skeptical of the media even before Trump, he is just going all in with the "Fake News" narrative so he can hide behind it when his bullshit gets exposed. And people like you are falling for it, hook line and sinker... I take everything that I hear from the media with a grain of salt, but in between the bias pundit analysis (which is being incorrectly called "fake news") there are facts, there are interviews, there are videos, speeches, statements, reporting on actual events. If you aren't able to discern your own truth and reality from new reports then that speaks volumes to your cognitive ability. But if you think you are getting it by only listening to Trump then that is even more pathetic. Can you admit that he is all smoke and mirrors, speaking more half truths and outright lies than any of the major media companies.

This is the liberal media's own doing, they have been lying, twisting, and spinning for decades now well its caught up to them. The boy who cried wolf lesson.

Those are the headlines you see? How about the main headlines that every media source is leading with: Trumps fued with a gold star widow, Trumps feud with Republican Senator Bob Corker, What happened in NIger? Will the Reps get Tax Reformed finished??

1) the feud was started by a politician with an agenda. if any rational person felt it was appropriate to take a widows pain public then they are the ones with the mental issues. i get you hate trump. stop using people to make you feel better about it.
2) wow. a "feud" is a strong word but when you're pushing max emo, i suppose that's standard fare.
3) dunno. what did happen in niger? i'm opening to finding out the truth 100% - but i was for benghazi also. still am.
4) and now let's make up stuff before even an issue cause your list was weak sauce of the day as it stood.
Wilson was absolutely wrong to take the conversation public, she should have dealt with it privately. Trump is guilty of the exact same thing and was actually the one that sparked this whole thing. Can you own that?

You don't think Corker and Trump are in a feud? Are we playing word games now? Try something for me, go to google and just type in "feud" and see what comes up, then please call me "max emo" again.
other people don't dictate my actions regardless of what they do.

i own them.

i will not blame the boogie man, russians or trump for actions *i* take.

can you own that?
Thats fine, but doesn't have anything to do with what we are talking about...
sure it does.

i don't care what trump says or does, i consider it cop out to say "well trump did this so i had to do..."

you don't HAVE to do anything there. you CHOOSE to do that. the florida senator CHOSE to make an issue where it just wasn't there. MANY on the left use trump as a crutch to be assholes figuring if trump is a bigger asshole it's ok.

it's not. it doesn't help, it's jr high bullshit to use someone else to "ok" your bad behavior, and adults really need to get over that shit.
I actually specifically said that what Wilson did was not OK. That was my very first point. If you want to discuss it further then no problem. But there is nothing wrong with also pointing out Trumps hand in this situation and what responsibility he as our POTUS owns.

Trump impeached yet?

Nothing burger.

The left were sure Hillary would win, when the unfathomable happened and Trump won it was such a shock to their system its like they have PTSD. Then Trump openly mocked them and called them names, it was too much for the snowflakes to handle.
Ok, that may have happened to some... Wasn't my reality nor the reality of anybody that I personally know. But who gives a shit? Its been 9 months and you are still reveling in this over dramatized victory? Whats the point of statements like you just made? Grow up.

I guess you right wingers love mediocrity and sorry governance because Obama was a great president.

if you're gonna bitch about fake news, please tell me where the RUSSIA investigation against trump is these days.

seems like they've given up on that pile of shit and moved onto calling shrinks.
Well there is an investigation, there were hearings, there were lies told by campaign members, there were resignations, firings, recusals, covered up meetings... I don't know what you think was fake about those reports... Perhaps some overblown analysis and presumptions by pundits but that's not fake news... I don't recall any major media organization present false evidence of collusion. If they did then please point to it.
there was also some key members who WANTED to testify in the open, on record, who were not allowed to do that. seems they were blocking him the whole time. so if this person in question (i'll bet you know who i'm talking about) had such vital info, why has it been so hard for him to provide it to the very committee looking for the *cough cough* truth?

CNN makes shit up daily so i don't trust much of what they say or do anymore. if you need the list of CNN fake news, let me know. as far as i'm concerned, once you have quotes from people who admit that russia was a fake story that i'm sure you will call "fake news" because it's not "bad trump!". or that admit they helped hillary all they could, now what? are their stories FAKE NEWS but all BAD TRUMP is not? i find it very difficult to believe only 1 side would resort to using FAKE NEWS so you tell me who i'm supposed to believe and why?

i take my emotions out of this anymore and look at facts. i use my longstanding judgement for right and wrong and when people break the law, i don't give a rats unholy ass which "side" they are on - that needs to stop.

WE THE PEOPLE need to stop both sides from breaking the law and not show apathy when we hate the other side.

so to me the entire RUSSIA stance is fake news. no one gave a shit about russia until the democrats lost. kinda odd to me when i take my dogs out of the race.
To say there is no politics being played with the Russia story would not be honest. To say there is no story with the Russia situation would also not be honest.

1) the feud was started by a politician with an agenda. if any rational person felt it was appropriate to take a widows pain public then they are the ones with the mental issues. i get you hate trump. stop using people to make you feel better about it.
2) wow. a "feud" is a strong word but when you're pushing max emo, i suppose that's standard fare.
3) dunno. what did happen in niger? i'm opening to finding out the truth 100% - but i was for benghazi also. still am.
4) and now let's make up stuff before even an issue cause your list was weak sauce of the day as it stood.
Wilson was absolutely wrong to take the conversation public, she should have dealt with it privately. Trump is guilty of the exact same thing and was actually the one that sparked this whole thing. Can you own that?

You don't think Corker and Trump are in a feud? Are we playing word games now? Try something for me, go to google and just type in "feud" and see what comes up, then please call me "max emo" again.

i own them.

can you own that?
sure it does.

i don't care what trump says or does, i consider it cop out to say "well trump did this so i had to do..."

you don't HAVE to do anything there. you CHOOSE to do that. the florida senator CHOSE to make an issue where it just wasn't there. MANY on the left use trump as a crutch to be assholes figuring if trump is a bigger asshole it's ok.

it's not. it doesn't help, it's jr high bullshit to use someone else to "ok" your bad behavior, and adults really need to get over that shit.
I actually specifically said that what Wilson did was not OK. That was my very first point. If you want to discuss it further then no problem. But there is nothing wrong with also pointing out Trumps hand in this situation and what responsibility he as our POTUS owns.
but you didn't end it there.

and if you REALLY HAVE the gold star families best intentions, you won't drag them through the public eye like this and a few days later pop off about being a rock star.

seems every assjobber out there is taking shots at trump publicly for no other reason than getting their 15 minute of fame in but since it's trump, the left is fine with it and in the end, demands it.

fucking sucks.

Trump impeached yet?

Nothing burger.

Easy answer to that statement... Grow up

The liberal media threw away their credibility trying to take Trump out, that people now would doubt everything the media reports well that's on them.
Thats how Trump has been trying to brand them. Fact is people have been skeptical of the media even before Trump, he is just going all in with the "Fake News" narrative so he can hide behind it when his bullshit gets exposed. And people like you are falling for it, hook line and sinker... I take everything that I hear from the media with a grain of salt, but in between the bias pundit analysis (which is being incorrectly called "fake news") there are facts, there are interviews, there are videos, speeches, statements, reporting on actual events. If you aren't able to discern your own truth and reality from new reports then that speaks volumes to your cognitive ability. But if you think you are getting it by only listening to Trump then that is even more pathetic. Can you admit that he is all smoke and mirrors, speaking more half truths and outright lies than any of the major media companies.

This is the liberal media's own doing, they have been lying, twisting, and spinning for decades now well its caught up to them. The boy who cried wolf lesson.
"liberal media" Try media dude... Both sides have been doing the exact same thing

i own them.

can you own that?
sure it does.

There really was nothing wrong with what Wilson did.

To say there is no politics being played with the Russia story would not be honest. To say there is no story with the Russia situation would also not be honest.
again - since no one cared until they lost - i question whether or not there *IS* a story.

but if we must look at russia, fine. look away and dig deep. ANY ONE AT ANY TIME having questionable dealings with them - bring 'em out and let's look. i will not subscribe to a 1 sided vendetta against 1 person that hides behind the guise of someone doing something wrong that as of yet we have zero physical evidence of it.

yet when we have it for the liberal side, deflect, diminish and deny.

i own them.

can you own that?
sure it does.

but you didn't end it there.

and if you REALLY HAVE the gold star families best intentions, you won't drag them through the public eye like this and a few days later pop off about being a rock star.

seems every assjobber out there is taking shots at trump publicly for no other reason than getting their 15 minute of fame in but since it's trump, the left is fine with it and in the end, demands it.

fucking sucks.
Agreed it sucks and Wilson owns some responsibility for bringing this to the spotlight. She was friends with and sitting with the family during the call, and I wish she would have advised this situation to be handled discretely. But she didn't. Who knows, maybe thats not how the family wanted to handle it. Maybe they wanted Trump called out and she was the spokesperson for that. We see the widow on ABC now so perhaps they wanted the attention.

Now do you want to end it there or shall we address the full story which does involve Trump and his actions?

Trump impeached yet?

Nothing burger.

I guess you right wingers love mediocrity and sorry governance because Obama was a great president.
That’s why no one can name an Obama accomplishment. His greatness.

i own them.

can you own that?
sure it does.

There really was nothing wrong with what Wilson did.
I disagree. I think there was an an inappropriate step to politicize this in the public when it could have been handled in a much more discrete and professional way

Forum List

Back