Trump Owns the Left

I don't really know if we can say that actual foreign interference in our election is a small matter regardless of whether there was collusion or not.
The biggest threat would be hacking and changing votes. funding facebook ad campaigns I don't think warrants an act of war. We can be grown ups and decide what ads to believe or not and we can work to expose the sources of political ads so we can gauge credibility behind the information sources.

There were ads that played to people fears to help influence a vote. But I do agree with your first line.
I just think people are smarter than that and anybody whose vote was influenced by an ad they saw on Facebook is far and few in between. Plus, we have freedom of speech in this country. Anybody could have legally posted those ads. While it may not be legit for foreign governments to post those ads, I still don't think it is an end of the world scenario like some are making it out to be.

There are a lot of people who aren't. That's why Trump is the president,
If you think Trump is President because of 100k of Facebook ads placed by the Russians then you should look a little harder at the situation

No that's not why I think Trump is president.

Americans in 30 states chose not to continue Obama's policies, guess he wasn't that great.
They decided not to vote for Hillary... Saying it was all a rebuke of Obama is a stretch... He was elected for two terms and ended his presidency with a pretty high approval rate.

Tell Obama, he was the one who went on national TV and told the American people his policies and legacy was on the line.

No I'm telling you because you are silly enough to think Trump got the majority of the peoples vote when he didn't.

Trump won 30 states, do you understand what a majority is?

Yeah and since some of the states have fewer people than one city does in others, the majority equals the number of people in the united states who voted total, This means Trump did not get the majority of the votes of all America citizens who voted.

Look there was never a popular vote election, also no popular vote campaign, no popular vote campaign strategy, no popular vote campaign ads, no popular vote campaign events, hence you have no idea who may have won a popular vote election. Yes you have butthurt over losing to Trump, sorry :itsok:

"liberal media" Try media dude... Both sides have been doing the exact same thing

The old 'both sides do it' deflection. Dude do you deny that the vast majority of media like 95% are not liberal? :eusa_hand:
I think it is the nature of media who thrive off ratings, advertising $$, and conflict. Whether it is liberal or conservative that is the nature of the business... And yes the majority of the media personalities lean liberal. There is a bias in the media that focus in opposition of Trump. Being overwhelmingly critical of the administration in power is not the same as FAKE. I'm actually fine with our media being critical of those in power. We don't need a bunch of Hannities kissing Trumps ass. Thats not real news either

Don't make the mistake of assuming most Americans are as well informed as you or I they are not. Most Americans are too busy with their jobs and families to pay much attention, the liberal media takes advantage of this. They spew twisted half truths which many Americans just assumed were true because they heard it on the news, they continue to spew the talking point until its debunked but by then its too late, they have fooled many Americans who will never read the retraction buried on page 29.

Trump has upset this scheme, we have a POTUS who finally calls the liberal media out on this crap and the American people have begun to question anything the liberal media reports now after discovering they were being lied to.

There is no liberal media.

Seek medical treatment immediately. :cuckoo:

I don't need to. There is no liberal media. Fact.

The old 'both sides do it' deflection. Dude do you deny that the vast majority of media like 95% are not liberal? :eusa_hand:
I think it is the nature of media who thrive off ratings, advertising $$, and conflict. Whether it is liberal or conservative that is the nature of the business... And yes the majority of the media personalities lean liberal. There is a bias in the media that focus in opposition of Trump. Being overwhelmingly critical of the administration in power is not the same as FAKE. I'm actually fine with our media being critical of those in power. We don't need a bunch of Hannities kissing Trumps ass. Thats not real news either

Don't make the mistake of assuming most Americans are as well informed as you or I they are not. Most Americans are too busy with their jobs and families to pay much attention, the liberal media takes advantage of this. They spew twisted half truths which many Americans just assumed were true because they heard it on the news, they continue to spew the talking point until its debunked but by then its too late, they have fooled many Americans who will never read the retraction buried on page 29.

Trump has upset this scheme, we have a POTUS who finally calls the liberal media out on this crap and the American people have begun to question anything the liberal media reports now after discovering they were being lied to.

There is no liberal media.

Seek medical treatment immediately. :cuckoo:

I don't need to. There is no liberal media. Fact.

LOL alrighty then.

"liberal media" Try media dude... Both sides have been doing the exact same thing

He does call the media out and he calls bureaucrats in Washington out which is a good thing... The problem is he calls all these people out while doing the same thing. He spreads more fake news than any media entity. and he hides behind the fake news label to dodge accountability for his actions. Please tell me you can see that.

Who is to blame for Trump becoming president? Yes the liberal media and Washington establishment. Don't fault Trump for the American people getting so fed up with the liberal media and DC establishment's BS that they voted for a guy like Trump. A fitting punishment imo.
I don’t disagree with that. The system is a mess and Trump played off people’s frustrations. Plus they couldnt run a decent candidate against him. The problem is emotion trumps intellect so take smart policy people like Kasich, a candidate who probably had the most potential to make significant progress through legislation... guys like that have a very hard time campaign against the bullhorns like trump. We need somebody that has both the charisma and the policy chops. Trump lacks the latter

They decided not to vote for Hillary... Saying it was all a rebuke of Obama is a stretch... He was elected for two terms and ended his presidency with a pretty high approval rate.

Tell Obama, he was the one who went on national TV and told the American people his policies and legacy was on the line.

No I'm telling you because you are silly enough to think Trump got the majority of the peoples vote when he didn't.

Yeah and since some of the states have fewer people than one city does in others, the majority equals the number of people in the united states who voted total, This means Trump did not get the majority of the votes of all America citizens who voted.

Look there was never a popular vote election, also no popular vote campaign, no popular vote campaign strategy, no popular vote campaign ads, no popular vote campaign events, hence you have no idea who may have won a popular vote election. Yes you have butthurt over losing to Trump, sorry :itsok:

.There was all of those things. And Trump did not get the most votes.

Which one, it seems like some new liberal women abuser surfaces every other day. Rush commented this morning that now liberals are accusing Weinstein of being a racist because he never abused any black women, man the left have come unglued. :laugh:
You are talking about one dipshit. How in the world does that encompass an entire ideology comprised of millions of people? Does Trump access hollywood video or Oreilly's antics at Fox news represent the values of all conservatives? of course not.

Your side is the self appointed defender of women, Dem's have serious egg on their faces. The code of silence on Dem's abusing women has broken wide open and the most senior leaders in the Dem party including two presidents were pals with these people, ouch! lol
The "code" was broken by liberals and has been perpetuated by liberals. So this imaginary war that you think the "Right" is winning on this issue doesn't really exist. Liberals are just as quick if not quicker to expose and demonize these people that abuse women, no matter what their ideology

It only took decades of powerful liberals forcing women to put out sexually to get jobs or keep from getting black listed before liberals finally took pity on women and exposed it. /sarcasm
You’re right, the Lins should adopt the Fox News model. Real stand up people over there. Can we stop playing the partisan games now?

You are deflecting, the very top people in the Dem party knew this was going on yet stood up on their pedestal claiming to be the great defender of women's rights, women should vote for us because we are your protectors and those evil GOP right wingers want to control your bodies blah blah blah. Man up take your lumps, clean up your mess.

Look at the headlines today.

View attachment 156308
Trump owns the Klan and the Supremacist Neo Nazi s
Klansmen-via-Flickr-800x430-478x257.png
Poor baby.

And the Dodgers didn’t get the most runs.

But guess who’s in the World Series.

You are in denial, its kind of sad really.

if you're gonna bitch about fake news, please tell me where the RUSSIA investigation against trump is these days.

seems like they've given up on that pile of shit and moved onto calling shrinks.
Well there is an investigation, there were hearings, there were lies told by campaign members, there were resignations, firings, recusals, covered up meetings... I don't know what you think was fake about those reports... Perhaps some overblown analysis and presumptions by pundits but that's not fake news... I don't recall any major media organization present false evidence of collusion. If they did then please point to it.
there was also some key members who WANTED to testify in the open, on record, who were not allowed to do that. seems they were blocking him the whole time. so if this person in question (i'll bet you know who i'm talking about) had such vital info, why has it been so hard for him to provide it to the very committee looking for the *cough cough* truth?

CNN makes shit up daily so i don't trust much of what they say or do anymore. if you need the list of CNN fake news, let me know. as far as i'm concerned, once you have quotes from people who admit that russia was a fake story that i'm sure you will call "fake news" because it's not "bad trump!". or that admit they helped hillary all they could, now what? are their stories FAKE NEWS but all BAD TRUMP is not? i find it very difficult to believe only 1 side would resort to using FAKE NEWS so you tell me who i'm supposed to believe and why?

i take my emotions out of this anymore and look at facts. i use my longstanding judgement for right and wrong and when people break the law, i don't give a rats unholy ass which "side" they are on - that needs to stop.

WE THE PEOPLE need to stop both sides from breaking the law and not show apathy when we hate the other side.

so to me the entire RUSSIA stance is fake news. no one gave a shit about russia until the democrats lost. kinda odd to me when i take my dogs out of the race.
To say there is no politics being played with the Russia story would not be honest. To say there is no story with the Russia situation would also not be honest.
again - since no one cared until they lost - i question whether or not there *IS* a story.

but if we must look at russia, fine. look away and dig deep. ANY ONE AT ANY TIME having questionable dealings with them - bring 'em out and let's look. i will not subscribe to a 1 sided vendetta against 1 person that hides behind the guise of someone doing something wrong that as of yet we have zero physical evidence of it.

yet when we have it for the liberal side, deflect, diminish and deny.
Of course the dems jumped on the Russia story because it worked to their advantage. That doesn't mean there was nothing there. You can't deny that there were several lies and cover ups coming from the Trump campaign about this issue. Either they all lied and jeopardized their careers and credibility to cover for Trump and save him from bad press or there was more there. Thats being exposed and investigated. I agree it is way overblown. But im not naive enough to say that there is nothing going on.

i'm not gullible enough to think there was just because it became "politically convenient".

You are talking about one dipshit. How in the world does that encompass an entire ideology comprised of millions of people? Does Trump access hollywood video or Oreilly's antics at Fox news represent the values of all conservatives? of course not.

Your side is the self appointed defender of women, Dem's have serious egg on their faces. The code of silence on Dem's abusing women has broken wide open and the most senior leaders in the Dem party including two presidents were pals with these people, ouch! lol
The "code" was broken by liberals and has been perpetuated by liberals. So this imaginary war that you think the "Right" is winning on this issue doesn't really exist. Liberals are just as quick if not quicker to expose and demonize these people that abuse women, no matter what their ideology

It only took decades of powerful liberals forcing women to put out sexually to get jobs or keep from getting black listed before liberals finally took pity on women and exposed it. /sarcasm
You’re right, the Lins should adopt the Fox News model. Real stand up people over there. Can we stop playing the partisan games now?

You are deflecting, the very top people in the Dem party knew this was going on yet stood up on their pedestal claiming to be the great defender of women's rights, women should vote for us because we are your protectors and those evil GOP right wingers want to control your bodies blah blah blah. Man up take your lumps, clean up your mess.
Im not deflecting at all... If anybody in leadership knew that sexual abuse was going on and ignored it then they are a hypocrite and should be called out. You just like to make empty claims that they all knew what was happening. Show some proof that somebody knew what was up and i'll be with you calling for their condemnation.

He does call the media out and he calls bureaucrats in Washington out which is a good thing... The problem is he calls all these people out while doing the same thing. He spreads more fake news than any media entity. and he hides behind the fake news label to dodge accountability for his actions. Please tell me you can see that.

Who is to blame for Trump becoming president? Yes the liberal media and Washington establishment. Don't fault Trump for the American people getting so fed up with the liberal media and DC establishment's BS that they voted for a guy like Trump. A fitting punishment imo.
I don’t disagree with that. The system is a mess and Trump played off people’s frustrations. Plus they couldnt run a decent candidate against him. The problem is emotion trumps intellect so take smart policy people like Kasich, a candidate who probably had the most potential to make significant progress through legislation... guys like that have a very hard time campaign against the bullhorns like trump. We need somebody that has both the charisma and the policy chops. Trump lacks the latter

Kasich lost when he sided with illegals over the American people illegals are killing, raping, and stringing out on drugs. Jeb Bush did the same thing and got clobbered during the primary. Both those idiots never saw it coming.

Trump dared to even talk about illegals and nearly the entire GOP field attacked him like a pack of wild dogs, the media blasted Trump, demanded an apology, and declared he was finished in the race. Trump refused to apologize and doubled down and they attacked him with even more ferocity. Then what happened? Yes a filthy illegal scumbag shot and killed a young women in San Francisco's sanctuary city right in front of her father. The American people sided with Trump and within a couple of weeks most of the other GOP candidates had flipped flopped and joined Trump on illegal immigration.

Trump Owns the Left

Trump doesn't even own Trump Towers. Considering how much debt he's in, they are owned by Russia and the Chinese.
I wonder what else he doesn't own. No wonder he used his charity foundation to pay off lawsuits and buy stuff for his family.

There is no liberal media and the fact is anyone believing this crap is ignorant. The Washington problem was a problem the people who voted republican created. So what is their solution? Blame the Washington they made and elect anther republican .The so called liberal media that does not exist had nothing to do with Trump being elected. And just like the imaginary liberal media, the imaginary belief that a certain group was being left out and behind now continues the problem. Trump has no charisma, but he played on a certain belief from a certain demographic based on a lie they have been telling themselves for the past 52 years.

Kasich lost when he sided with illegals over the American people illegals are killing, raping, and stringing out on drugs. Jeb Bush did the same thing and got clobbered during the primary. Both those idiots never saw it coming.

Trump dared to even talk about illegals and nearly the entire GOP field attacked him like a pack of wild dogs, the media blasted Trump, demanded an apology, and declared he was finished in the race. Trump refused to apologize and doubled down and they attacked him with even more ferocity. Then what happened? Yes a filthy illegal scumbag shot and killed a young women in San Francisco's sanctuary city right in front of her father. The American people sided with Trump and within a couple of weeks most of the other GOP candidates had flipped flopped and joined Trump on illegal immigration.
Sure, Trumps harsh stance on illegal immigration and strong borders was a big part of his support. I think the thought of tax cuts and growing a strong economy led by a businessman was a stronger factor. He did barely win the election against a very flawed candidate on the other side so it wasn't like a huge majority of Americans supported his candidacy... Not even a majority of Americans supported it.

Illegals aren't doing any of these things. Illegals are not the problem but what we see here is an example of what Trump played to get elected.

There is no liberal media and the fact is anyone believing this crap is ignorant. The Washington problem was a problem the people who voted republican created. So what is their solution? Blame the Washington they made and elect anther republican .The so called liberal media that does not exist had nothing to do with Trump being elected. And just like the imaginary liberal media, the imaginary belief that a certain group was being left out and behind now continues the problem. Trump has no charisma, but he played on a certain belief from a certain demographic based on a lie they have been telling themselves for the past 52 years.
So would you say that there is not conservative or liberal influence between MSNBC, FOX and CNN? There are all provided fair and balanced and non political coverage?

Im not deflecting at all... If anybody in leadership knew that sexual abuse was going on and ignored it then they are a hypocrite and should be called out. You just like to make empty claims that they all knew what was happening. Show some proof that somebody knew what was up and i'll be with you calling for their condemnation.

Nobody gets that close to a POTUS like Clinton or Obama without a full colonoscopy background check, don't tell me they didn't know what was going on. And other Dem's are now getting caught lying about claiming they knew nothing and having to fess up. Its sick what these women were put through by the very people claiming to be their knights in shining armor.

Forum List

Back