Trump paid $1.4 million to confirm the election was not rigged

I didn't say where the money came from. Did I? No.

I'm glad you're that desperate to change the subject and put me on the defensive.

You're weak. And out of your league.

:laugh:
Not with you, TDS simpy Mac. I got your fuckin' number.

I didn't say where the money came from. Did I? No.

I'm glad you're that desperate to change the subject and put me on the defensive.

You're weak. And out of your league.

:laugh:

That's not possible. You're stuck with the three I gave you.
MAHqPqg.png

All the policies of the Democratic party
The anti White party

I give up

All I can do is watch the nation burn and laugh

I give up

All I can do is watch the nation burn and laugh

And this is why I don't want conservatives to govern anything.

You don't put people emotionally committed to America's failure in charge of anything.

And this is why I don't want conservatives to govern anything.

You don't put people emotionally committed to America's failure in charge of anything.
Then why would you vote for Obama and Biden when their goal is to take America down and they don't exactly hide it or anything?

What conservatives may want is infinitely better for Americans than the plans Rice, Jarret, Obama, and Biden have

in store for them. No matter how fucking ignorant those conservative ideas are, they're better than actively destroying

America from within intentionally.

Bah! You're probably not even in America and can't vote in America anyway. :rolleyes-41:

Nope. Thinking that election was stolen after ZERO claims of widespread fraud have panned out AFTER 30 months (and counting) is evidence you're batshit insane. With you being more disconnected from reality with every passing day no such election fraud is found.
Plenty have panned out. Three states tried to decertify the election. They did not do that based on no evidence. To claim they did not is batshit insane.

Plenty have panned out. Three states tried to decertify the election. They did not do that based on no evidence. To claim they did not is batshit insane.

And by 'tried', you mean didn't.

So zero states have decertified their elections.

None have panned out, FruitLoops. None.

Lying about fraud occurring is not evidence of fraud occurring.

Thinking makes you irrational. As the evidence doesn't support it.

Claiming to 'know' your imagination? That's not a great sign of mental stability
Evidence was never allowed to see a court and you know it. Yet you insist it does not exist. If it did not this would be over and as you can plainly see it will never be over. The truth will remain the truth in spite of the fact it means nothing to you.

Forum List

Back