Trump paid $1.4 million to confirm the election was not rigged

Note you don't actually dispute anything he's posted. You refuse to address to findings of Trump's own investigations.
What he posted is factual. Framing it the way he did and being upset about an American

spending $1.4 miilion of their own dollars (because it's the Bad Orange Man!) to try and keep American elections honest is why you 2

fucktards

are to be disregarded as unhinged lunatics with no sense whatsoever.

Last edited:
What he posted is factual. Framing it the way he did and being upset about an American

spending $1.4 miilion of their own dollars to try and keep American elections honest is why you 2 fucktards

are to be disregarded.
Will you admit the company trump hired found no voter fraud?

spending $1.4 miilion of their own dollars to try and keep American elections honest is why you 2 fucktards

are to be disregarded.

Trump didn't spend that money to keep the election honest. Else he would have released the results.

Trump spent that money to back a conspiracy. And he did what all conspiracy theorists do when the evidence doesn't match their conspiracy.

Trump ignored the evidence.

Trump didn't spend that money to keep the election honest. Else he would have released the results.

Trump spent that money to back a conspiracy. And he did what all conspiracy theorists do when the evidence doesn't match their conspiracy.

Trump ignored the evidence.
Not to mention the fact that it wasn't his money.

Funny how he didn't tell us about what those companies reported.

Weird!

Not to mention the fact that it wasn't his money.

Funny how he didn't tell us about what those companies reported.

Weird!
Oh! The incongruence!

I thought you said it was his money, MacBoy! Right dere in your OP, brah!

"it's now known that Trump paid a total of about $1.4 million to Simpatico and The Berkeley Research Group to chase down all the conspiracy theories we read about, right here on good ol' USMB."

are to be disregarded.

If Trump's intentions were honorable, why didn't he tell his base he had hired two independent research teams to investigate election fraud and neither team found any? Why didn't he tell anyone EVERY claim of fraud they were asked to look into turned out not to be fraud?

Nope, not happening. You have three choices. Swallow hard and live with it ... or move out ... or kill yourself.
False trichotomy. There's another option: Drive fucktards like you right into the sea.

Sherman-style. With a reverse-pincer movement.

Start in the middle and drive to the east and west.

Have someone explain what happens when men put on a drive to you.

Oh! The incongruence!

I thought you said it was his money, MacBoy! Right dere in your OP, brah!

"it's now known that Trump paid a total of about $1.4 million to Simpatico and The Berkeley Research Group to chase down all the conspiracy theories we read about, right here on good ol' USMB."
I didn't say where the money came from. Did I? No.

I'm glad you're that desperate to change the subject and put me on the defensive.

You're weak. And out of your league.

:laugh:

One more time you ignorant fuck. Thinking, knowing the 2020 election does not make anyone insane. Thinking that it was not just makes you stupid and dishonest.

Nope. Thinking that election was stolen after ZERO claims of widespread fraud have panned out AFTER 30 months (and counting) is evidence you're batshit insane. With you being more disconnected from reality with every passing day no such election fraud is found.

Forum List

Back