Trump "people" tell me again.

I'm a very slow learner. I often have to be told the same thing over and over again. I need things basic and simple and sarcasm and emotionalism tend to confuse me.

Thrump "people", tell me one more time, why would Hillary be so much worse as president than Trump?

Because Hillary's history shows she's always a hair short of clever enough to get away with whatever she's trying this time.

Let's go back to the beginning. Bill Clinton is running for President. Hillary is in charge of "Bimbo Eruptions". Because the big problem there is not that Bill is having affairs, it's that those trashy women would tell. ’90s Scandals Threaten to Erode Hillary Clinton’s Strength With Women

In the White House, finally. Hillary decides to put her own cronies in the Travel Office. So she trumps up charges against them, charges that the DNC minions in the AG office run with, and charges that the people are found not guilty of in about three minutes of deliberations. Claims from the White House are of course Hillary had nothing to do with it, until a memo comes out and shows she absolutely did have something to do with it. Then it is the Staffer who was wrong, he didn't realize that Hillary had no legal authority as First Lady. White House travel office controversy - Wikipedia

Tell you what, here are the ones from the Admin of Bill Clinton. Travelgate to Furnituregate: a guide to the Clinton scandals of the 90s

I could list them all, but why bother? It's been done and done to death.

Moving on to when Hillary decided to let the great state of New York accept her as their Senator. Yay.

If that wasn't a set up what was? Anyway. Hillary's votes on several issues were troubling, not just Iraq. Then the campaign in 2008 which was disasterous. Hillary assumed it would be just like when she ran for the Senate, and she'd get it because of her awesomeness, she's Hillary Clinton.

Here, we get into Hillary the classic. Emails, ugh. Really? Operation Fast and Furious. Really? The Secretary of State didn't notice that the Mexicans might have a problem with us running an operation right under their nose in their country? Wait, there is more. Libya, we replaced a stable if repressive Dictator with a civil war that has helped flood Europe with radicalized nutters disguised as refugees.

Before you say that wasn't Hillary, she ran out and did the we came we saw he died press conference.

She helped orchestrate the Syrian Misadventure we find ourselves in, which is why Ambassador Stevens was in Benghazi in the first place, Ambassadors don't usually head to Consulates. CIA 'running arms smuggling team in Benghazi when consulate was attacked'

The pipeline she set up that was used by the CIA for years was through Jordan to Syria. That most of the weapons ended up on the Black Market and were bought by ISIS using money from more of our allies buying stolen oil is now pretty much a given isn't it?

Yes, Hillary was there and part of the decision to get Syria going in the first place. That alone should prevent her from holding office as a Dog Catcher.

You see, Hillary has decades of experience doing dirty things in the back room, this goes back to the hit jobs on women during the campaign. Yet Trump has none. So any efforts he has will be amateurish while Hillary might actually pull one off. It would be a first, the first scandal that she managed to actually accomplish anything.

This is why I always argued this point. Those who opposed Trump argued that Trump could bungle us into a War. I said that was true. But while Trump could bungle us into that war, Hillary would get us into the war as part of her efforts to be clever.

Yes, the right has a long colorful history of accusations against Hillary. The vast majority were proven wrong, but the sheer volume of the accusations gave the right some weight. What are you going to do now that your favorite opponent is no longer a problem? 90% of your favorite ammunition has just been deemed useless. Now you're stuck with an obese orange embarrassment to the country, and nothing to accuse your future opponent of. Sounds like popcorn time to me.

So, let me say, that those republicans who didn't do what the constituents asked all should lose their seats. Every fking one of them. They are in DC for us and not them. So, they fail, they will fall. We GOPers keep our candidates honest or else. Not so much on the left. Pelosi wouldn't be in office if that were the case on the left. I laugh, she's a stooge.

Because she would kiss the ass of the Europeans
instead of pissing them off.
Yeah. The last thing we need is a stable, reliable alliance with our traditional allies. Perhaps we should cultivate international relations with sub Saharan Africa.

Moron.
well after eight years of losing our allies, Trump is gaining them back day after day. It's a fking good thing he won eh? Those eltists in power are crumbling. soon the EU will back to normal.
Yeah. He's getting them back. Did you pay any attention at all to either the NATO meetings where Trump pulled out of the Paris accords and dissed the other NATO countries or the G-20 meetings that were characterized as 19 against 1?
I was all over that jack. i was like, about fking time. Not you so much I gather?
Does 'America First' mean "America Alone'? Why? What's so awful about our allies?

Yeah. The last thing we need is a stable, reliable alliance with our traditional allies. Perhaps we should cultivate international relations with sub Saharan Africa.

Moron.
well after eight years of losing our allies, Trump is gaining them back day after day. It's a fking good thing he won eh? Those eltists in power are crumbling. soon the EU will back to normal.
Yeah. He's getting them back. Did you pay any attention at all to either the NATO meetings where Trump pulled out of the Paris accords and dissed the other NATO countries or the G-20 meetings that were characterized as 19 against 1?
I was all over that jack. i was like, about fking time. Not you so much I gather?
Does 'America First' mean "America Alone'? Why? What's so awful about our allies?
hahahahaahahah, what do you think 'America First' means? They actually don't do things they signed up to in NATO for one thing. They count on us to do things they are unwilling to do. That means putting our military in harms way why they sit back and watch. Same with trade, they couldn't care a less about our unemployment. I do. you don't though I see. hmmmm, you I suppose hope the country fails. nice citizen there.

I'm a very slow learner. I often have to be told the same thing over and over again. I need things basic and simple and sarcasm and emotionalism tend to confuse me.

Thrump "people", tell me one more time, why would Hillary be so much worse as president than Trump?

Because Hillary's history shows she's always a hair short of clever enough to get away with whatever she's trying this time.

Let's go back to the beginning. Bill Clinton is running for President. Hillary is in charge of "Bimbo Eruptions". Because the big problem there is not that Bill is having affairs, it's that those trashy women would tell. ’90s Scandals Threaten to Erode Hillary Clinton’s Strength With Women

In the White House, finally. Hillary decides to put her own cronies in the Travel Office. So she trumps up charges against them, charges that the DNC minions in the AG office run with, and charges that the people are found not guilty of in about three minutes of deliberations. Claims from the White House are of course Hillary had nothing to do with it, until a memo comes out and shows she absolutely did have something to do with it. Then it is the Staffer who was wrong, he didn't realize that Hillary had no legal authority as First Lady. White House travel office controversy - Wikipedia

Tell you what, here are the ones from the Admin of Bill Clinton. Travelgate to Furnituregate: a guide to the Clinton scandals of the 90s

Moving on to when Hillary decided to let the great state of New York accept her as their Senator. Yay.

If that wasn't a set up what was? Anyway. Hillary's votes on several issues were troubling, not just Iraq. Then the campaign in 2008 which was disasterous. Hillary assumed it would be just like when she ran for the Senate, and she'd get it because of her awesomeness, she's Hillary Clinton.

Here, we get into Hillary the classic. Emails, ugh. Really? Operation Fast and Furious. Really? The Secretary of State didn't notice that the Mexicans might have a problem with us running an operation right under their nose in their country? Wait, there is more. Libya, we replaced a stable if repressive Dictator with a civil war that has helped flood Europe with radicalized nutters disguised as refugees.

Before you say that wasn't Hillary, she ran out and did the we came we saw he died press conference.

She helped orchestrate the Syrian Misadventure we find ourselves in, which is why Ambassador Stevens was in Benghazi in the first place, Ambassadors don't usually head to Consulates. CIA 'running arms smuggling team in Benghazi when consulate was attacked'

The pipeline she set up that was used by the CIA for years was through Jordan to Syria. That most of the weapons ended up on the Black Market and were bought by ISIS using money from more of our allies buying stolen oil is now pretty much a given isn't it?

Yes, Hillary was there and part of the decision to get Syria going in the first place. That alone should prevent her from holding office as a Dog Catcher.

You see, Hillary has decades of experience doing dirty things in the back room, this goes back to the hit jobs on women during the campaign. Yet Trump has none. So any efforts he has will be amateurish while Hillary might actually pull one off. It would be a first, the first scandal that she managed to actually accomplish anything.

This is why I always argued this point. Those who opposed Trump argued that Trump could bungle us into a War. I said that was true. But while Trump could bungle us into that war, Hillary would get us into the war as part of her efforts to be clever.

Yes, the right has a long colorful history of accusations against Hillary. The vast majority were proven wrong, but the sheer volume of the accusations gave the right some weight. What are you going to do now that your favorite opponent is no longer a problem? 90% of your favorite ammunition has just been deemed useless. Now you're stuck with an obese orange embarrassment to the country, and nothing to accuse your future opponent of. Sounds like popcorn time to me.

Actually. Everything I posted was proven true.

Now. Before you curse me to the depths of hell remember one little fact. I voted Democrat in every election except 2016. It was Hillary and then DNC corruption that drove me away. Trump was the lesser of two evils. He isn't great by any stretch of the imagination. But he is better than the alternative. Want my vote next time? Run on an issue or two.

Your question (which is rhetorical) is fucking stupid.

Here, let me answer your pathetic rhetorical question.

Fuck you....

There, that ought to be all you need to know.

May you spend the rest of your life longing for death.

Actually. Everything I posted was proven true.

Now. Before you curse me to the depths of hell remember one little fact. I voted Democrat in every election except 2016. It was Hillary and then DNC corruption that drove me away. Trump was the lesser of two evils. He isn't great by any stretch of the imagination. But he is better than the alternative. Want my vote next time? Run on an issue or two.

Really? You really think everything, all the crap that the right has accused Hillary of for the last 30 years, is true? You know that's nuts.

why would Hillary be so much worse as president than Trump?

This question can't really be answered because she never got the opportunity to be president. She lost, so the extent to which her corruption would have polluted politics is unknown. I did and still do believe she is in the pocket of Wall Street and corporate America. She is not a representative of the people like she claims to be.

You're wrong.

Why would one of the most corrupt politicians in modern history who had repeatedly sold the influence of her office to the highest bidder be worse than a loud mouth businessman who is appointing far superior judges?

It's not self evident?

Course you could have listened to me and voted third party but can't think outside the box can we?

The contrary is self evident.

You liberals need to get a grip, and some real education instead of feel good everyone even if you don't know a damn thing you will have your diploma Education. We need to wipe the liberal slate clean, and burn the instructions and anyone who tries to implement it again.

clinton would have been much worse because she is a liberal, she is a treasonist, she is a thief, she is too stupid to tell what is public information, and what is sensitive, secret and top secret, OR she knew that and committed treason and espionage. She has repeatedly lied in all types of legal actions, and has been allowed to walk even when shown with NO doubt to be guilty because of her political affiliations, and position. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> and she is a pile of shit.

Last edited:
I'm sorry what are Hillary's qualifications to be president in the first place? Name her CAREER ACCOMPLISHMENTS not her job titles. I'll save you the time she has none. She does have a long list of career failures and incompetent decisions.

Trump in contrast, a multi-billionaire THAT'S a career accomplishment.

Trump has more evil in his little finger than Hillary has in her whole body. That's more important.

She smells really bad. What political foreign leader that will allow someone that smells like the scent of rotten carcasses to sit next beside them at a luncheon or dinner?

hillary_lights_fart.gif

You liberals need to get a grip, and some real education instead of feel good everyone even if you don't know a damn thing you will have your diploma Education. We need to wipe the liberal slate clean, and burn the instructions and anyone who tries to implement it again.

clinton would have been much worse because she is a liberal, she is a treasonist, she is a thief, she is too stupid to tell what is public information, and what is sensitive, secret and top secret, OR she knew that and committed treason and espionage. She has repeatedly lied in all types of legal actions, and has been allowed to walk even when shown with NO doubt to be guilty because of her political affiliations, and position. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> and she is a pile of shit.

You have her confused with yourself.

A. He's far more honest.
B. Hillary was an extension of Obama.
C. Trump is a doer. Hillary talks.
D. Trump detests PC. I like that. Hillary lies when her lips move.
E. Trump is pro traditional USA. Hillary is a socialist.
F. Trump wants to control borders. Hillary wants them open.
G. Trump isn't a politician. He's a business man.
H. Hillary only desires power and one-world order.
I. Hillary's voice is nasty.
J. Trump is refreshing, and we needed him to undue the damage caused by liberalism.
K. Hillary ran on inciting racism and feminism.
L. Modern liberalism is a determent.

The true answer is none of the above.

Why would one of the most corrupt politicians in modern history who had repeatedly sold the influence of her office to the highest bidder by worse than a loud mouth businessman who is appointing far superior judges?

It's not self evident?

Course you could have listened to me and voted third party but can't think outside the box can we?
It's too bad a third party could not find a strong candidate to run last election. With Clinton and Trump having the most negative ratings in recent history, this should of been the election a third party candidate could have won.

Third parties tend to be the extremes. The Greens, Communists, and other even more liberal groups that no Republican would ever vote for and Libertarians that no Democrat would ever vote for.

Try to find a centrist third party. Good luck with that!
Actually, libertarians tend to support many of the same social policies as democrats and limited government like republicans, thus could draw support from both major parties.

No. Some of their policies ideas make them impossible to support. because they occupy both fringes of the political spectrum. The free borders and legalize all drugs positions are an antithesis to conservatives. Property rights are an antithesis to liberals. Those are just a few examples of the conflicts that try to hide under the libertarian umbrella.

Moron.

We have been doing so well under Obama, we might as well start fresh!

Forum List

Back