Trump + Perry + Texas + DOE + Saudi = BIG OIL !!!

If Trump allows American oil to be exported he's outsourcing.

every time he opens his mouth he shits in it faster than he can close it.

Even at 4 bucks, Americans would still be enjoying very cheap gas, compared to most of the world.
Fuck that

I hear ya, but it is the truth. 4 bucks is still a big bargain.
Not when it has major impacts on business.

It's happened before, and we survived. Gas Prices will go up & down. That's just the way it is. We'll survive.
It happened and Americans suffered as a result. To say it's no big deal is just treading water in the shallow end of the pool
Too much oil has been discovered to see 4 bucks anytime soon barring a war or something else on that scale.

Even at 4 bucks, Americans would still be enjoying very cheap gas, compared to most of the world.
Fuck that
No shit, who wants to be like the rest of the world..

We aren't, and won't be. 4 bucks would still be a big bargain. Most other nations would kill for that. And that's what it takes. We are very willing to kill for those low gas prices. We've been doing it for many years. Lots of blood has been spilled so Americans could enjoy their low gas prices. But most Americans are too naive and oblivious to realize that.
Yet the US didn't become a major producer of oil with foreign oil..Just the stuff in the USA...

The reality is, most other nations aren't willing to kill for low gas prices. But the good ole U S of A is. We will invade and slaughter thousands to get that oil. And the truth is, most Americans don't care. They want their low gas prices. And they don't care how it gets done.

That's just the way of the world. And on a side note, Obama and Democrats have been very hostile towards American domestic producers. We could have been much more independent from foreign oil, if they hadn't been so hostile.

...or made intelligent choices in transportation.

add a big shot Exxon Executive with ties to Russia and you have a melting pot of corporate whores driving the bus ....

Port Arthur Texas ..

SAUDI-jumbo-v2.jpg

PORT ARTHUR, Tex. — It is hard to imagine the desert sands of the Persian Gulf being any farther away than from this swampy refinery port known for Cajun food, sport fishing and being the birthplace of Janis Joplin.

But right in the middle of town stands a strategic outpost for Saudi Arabia’s global ambitions, although one that the Saudis appear loath to publicize.

The giant Motiva oil refinery, which just completed a $10 billion expansion that makes it the largest processor of gasoline, diesel and other petroleum products in the United States, is owned by Saudi Aramco and Royal Dutch Shell in a 50-50 partnership.

````````````````````````

Trump the outsider, is now an insider.

Enjoy,

SUCKERS !!!!!!!

Fantastic. Maybe now we will finally tap into our own massive energy reserves. Why should Exxon have to go to Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, and other foreign lands to drill when we have so much right here?

HUH ?

confused again aren't you?

Houston, refine oil, load on tankers, EXPORT, BABY, EXPORT !!!!!!!!

Stupid fucker$ won't ever get it will they?

I have a refinery right up the road from me. There are no ships there to load onto. I'll wager there are storage tanks at the Huston refinery where a lot of it is loaded onto tanker trucks and maybe even a pipeline or two to carry it away.

add a big shot Exxon Executive with ties to Russia and you have a melting pot of corporate whores driving the bus ....

Port Arthur Texas ..

SAUDI-jumbo-v2.jpg

PORT ARTHUR, Tex. — It is hard to imagine the desert sands of the Persian Gulf being any farther away than from this swampy refinery port known for Cajun food, sport fishing and being the birthplace of Janis Joplin.

But right in the middle of town stands a strategic outpost for Saudi Arabia’s global ambitions, although one that the Saudis appear loath to publicize.

The giant Motiva oil refinery, which just completed a $10 billion expansion that makes it the largest processor of gasoline, diesel and other petroleum products in the United States, is owned by Saudi Aramco and Royal Dutch Shell in a 50-50 partnership.

````````````````````````

Enjoy,

SUCKERS !!!!!!!

Fantastic. Maybe now we will finally tap into our own massive energy reserves. Why should Exxon have to go to Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, and other foreign lands to drill when we have so much right here?

HUH ?

I have a refinery right up the road from me. There are no ships there to load onto. I'll wager there are storage tanks at the Huston refinery where a lot of it is loaded onto tanker trucks and maybe even a pipeline or two to carry it away.

Houston has a port of entry and a ship channel, the Saudi refinery can produce 600,000 barrels a day, I'll wager none of it stays in Texas regardless of the logistics.

Saudi is part of OPEC.

U.S. to Export Crude-Oil Cargo in Early January

oil-tanker-moored-in-loading-bay-of-oil-refinery-houston-texas-usa-picture-id383259-001

thats ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ how its done.

Last edited:

Port Arthur Texas ..

SAUDI-jumbo-v2.jpg

````````````````````````

Enjoy,

SUCKERS !!!!!!!

HUH ?

Houston has a port of entry and a ship channel, the Saudi refinery can produce 600,000 barrels a day, I'll wager none of it stays in Texas regardless of the logistics.

Saudi is part of OPEC.

Well actually, if it is their oil and they ship it all the way over here for refining when they have refineries in Saudi Arabia, isn't that a win for those American refinery workers in Houston?

What's really going to piss you off is when he takes office and all his Cabinet picks take office and they begin to roll back all of Obama's jobs killing regulations, you will see an economic boom in all areas. There will be jobs created in the oil, gas, and coal industries and supporting industries, jobs created in the transportation industry, jobs created in the construction industry with a huge uptick in infrastructure jobs. This will create support jobs in all industries. Most of the jobs will be good paying blue collar jobs like oil field jobs, welders, pipefitters, truck drivers, heavy equipment operators, coal mining, etc. America is going to boom.

What's really going to piss you off is when he takes office and all his Cabinet picks take office and they begin to roll back all of Obama's jobs killing regulations, you will see an economic boom in all areas. There will be jobs created in the oil, gas, and coal industries and supporting industries, jobs created in the transportation industry, jobs created in the construction industry with a huge uptick in infrastructure jobs. This will create support jobs in all industries. Most of the jobs will be good paying blue collar jobs like oil field jobs, welders, pipefitters, truck drivers, heavy equipment operators, coal mining, etc. America is going to boom.

Couldn't be better.. the decline in the O&G industry is crippling TX & LA.

Port Arthur Texas ..

SAUDI-jumbo-v2.jpg

````````````````````````

Enjoy,

SUCKERS !!!!!!!
Look man. Exxon and Putin both need oil prices to go up.

Enron, for the profits.

Putin, so he can continue to invade other countries and kill more civilians.

Don't be such a buzz kill over the people who own Trump.

Port Arthur Texas ..

SAUDI-jumbo-v2.jpg

````````````````````````

Enjoy,

SUCKERS !!!!!!!

HUH ?

Saudi is part of OPEC.

Well actually, if it is their oil and they ship it all the way over here for refining when they have refineries in Saudi Arabia, isn't that a win for those American refinery workers in Houston?

ship it over here to be refined ... :lmao::lmao:

charter a boat and rig hop around the Gulf .. read the names on the rigs ... then slap yourself for being so damn stupid.

HUH ?

Saudi is part of OPEC.

charter a boat and rig hop around the Gulf .. read the names on the rigs ... then slap yourself for being so damn stupid.

I have fished out there. Most of them are Exxon Mobil.

Port Arthur Texas ..

SAUDI-jumbo-v2.jpg

````````````````````````

Enjoy,

SUCKERS !!!!!!!

You do know Exxon is only the 14th largest oil company right? They are teeny tiny compared to the giants in the bussiness..

Dont you look foolish now?

I think he'd look foolish if this was a thread on who the biggest Oil Company is but since its not its you who look foolish. Did you know Exxon is only one word out of 210 with double xx's in it. They are teeny tiny, Dont you look foolish now?

Looks like gas prices will be at 4 bucks a gallon, again...

Fuck that

I hear ya, but it is the truth. 4 bucks is still a big bargain.
Not when it has major impacts on business.

It's happened before, and we survived. Gas Prices will go up & down. That's just the way it is. We'll survive.

This is enjoyable to watch. Grampa complaining about real world problems and watching someone muse on how things are ok in the grand scheme of things is funny. Sounds like the same logic they use to dismiss climate change is being used to dismiss Grampa's financial hardships.

Classic

HUH ?

Saudi is part of OPEC.

I have fished out there. Most of them are Exxon Mobil.

Anadarka 330 out of PA has some smoker kings late july ...

Actually, oil is a global commodity. You would have learned that had you stayed in school.

if I had a dime for every time I reminded dumbass RWs that I could buy an oil rig.

ship it over here to be refined ... still laughing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back