Trump Picks Kavanaugh

Kavanaugh, "Read the text of the Constitution as written. Don’t make up new constitutional rights that are not in the text of the Constitution.

Mainstream Republican justice.

Oh, the moon bats of the Alt Right and far right are going to be so unhappy.

Good1
He has a proven track record as a defender of Christianity. He'll drive the liberal phony Christians crazy.

kavanaugh has proven he's a defender of religious freedom. Trump is doing exactly what he said he would do.

I'm disappointed in the pick, specifically because of his Obamacare history. How is a healthcare exchange a "tax?" It's just stupid. I just hope he doesn't turn into Souter

Obamacare is not the SC's problem, its congress problem. Roberts punted the pile of crap back to congress to deal with. Maybe that was a cop out but I think Roberts and any rational person knew Obamacare would fall apart all by itself.

So he let unconstitutuional law stand? Wow, lame

Possibly. Some say Roberts in hinging the law on it being a tax positioned it to fail then sent it back to congress to fail. Or maybe Roberts didn't want to get the SC in the middle of a pissing match in congress or be hung out to dry as the scapegoat. Who knows he has never really explained himself. But they guy is brilliant, I have to assume he had a reason for doing what he did. Who knows maybe he regrets the decision today, he's humans and humans do dumb things sometimes.

And yet it hasn't failed. Is a number one driver of jobs. Is the number one issue in exit polls after every special election.

The only failure seems to be Trump and Republicans efforts to kill it.

And here we are 8 years later with no signs of it going anywhere, and more people voting to keep it.

I would say the Republican effort to kill it it has failed on it's own.

FLASHBACK:
Chuck Schumer declared immediately after Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton that the Democrats were 100% committed to OBSTRUCTION, to prevent anything beneficial to the country from happening while Trump was / is President and the GOP holds Congress.

The liberals have already carved in stone what their re-actions will be in every case regarding Trump / GOP actions.

As democrats had preprinted signs and preprinted statements it's hard to take anything they say seriously.

kavanaugh has proven he's a defender of religious freedom. Trump is doing exactly what he said he would do.

I'm disappointed in the pick, specifically because of his Obamacare history. How is a healthcare exchange a "tax?" It's just stupid. I just hope he doesn't turn into Souter

Obamacare is not the SC's problem, its congress problem. Roberts punted the pile of crap back to congress to deal with. Maybe that was a cop out but I think Roberts and any rational person knew Obamacare would fall apart all by itself.

So he let unconstitutuional law stand? Wow, lame

Possibly. Some say Roberts in hinging the law on it being a tax positioned it to fail then sent it back to congress to fail. Or maybe Roberts didn't want to get the SC in the middle of a pissing match in congress or be hung out to dry as the scapegoat. Who knows he has never really explained himself. But they guy is brilliant, I have to assume he had a reason for doing what he did. Who knows maybe he regrets the decision today, he's humans and humans do dumb things sometimes.
I dont care why roberts sold out his country. Only that he did

Damn, I wanted the anti abortion chick. :(

Screw Trump!

OMG SCREW TRUMP? Wow I've been told by many on this board if you're not with him you are a traitor.
-------------------------------- sounds good and accurate to me after reading some of your opinion and points of view . Plus to make things even worse i think that YOU are a youngish taxpayer paid public school teacher Deb !!

I'm a 70 year old male insurance executive.
This must really chap Miketx nuts after he sent me personal messages calling me a c---.

FLASHBACK:
Chuck Schumer declared immediately after Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton that the Democrats were 100% committed to OBSTRUCTION, to prevent anything beneficial to the country from happening while Trump was / is President and the GOP holds Congress.

The liberals have already carved in stone what their re-actions will be in every case regarding Trump / GOP actions.

Flashback, same with McConnell in 2008.

FLASHBACK:

Flashback, same with McConnell in 2008.
seems these republican dotards keep showing the dems new tricks and they hate getting the crap thrown back in their faces

In the immortal words of Barak Obama, "If you want something different, win some elections."

To successfully do that you might want to try to run a candidate who has not been proven to be a FELON, who can actually WIN the Party nomination...without having to rig primaries, cheat in debates, engage in lection fraud, violate Election Laws, and violate campaign finance laws....and STILL have to be GIVEN the nomination. ;p

In the immortal words of Barak Obama, "If you want something different, win some elections."

To successfully do that you might want to try to run a candidate who has not been proven to be a FELON, who can actually WIN the Party nomination...without having to rig primaries, cheat in debates, engage in lection fraud, violate Election Laws, and violate campaign finance laws....and STILL have to be GIVEN the nomination. ;p
Where would republican congress be with those restrictions?

Where would republican congress be with those restrictions?
Still sitting where they are now - in control of the House, the Senate, and WH. :p

Forum List

Back