Trump pivots.

What are you talking about? I've never tried to prove that to you or your ilk ever. I never try to prove things to religious extremists like Democrat voters. You're delusional, it never happened, MAGA man
It was not a literal you, it was a figurative you.

Trump has always gotten the last laugh. This time will be no different.
He'll be pushing up daisies at Bedminster in a few short years, then you blind leading the blind MAGA fools will have to find another ass to kiss.

He'll be pushing up daisies at Bedminster in a few short years, then you blind leading the blind MAGA fools will have to find another ass to kiss.

Right, because you're putting the screws to Biden, S&M guy, sure you are, MAGA man.

WoW

That was my POINT, Cowboy. Of course you don't hold Biden to your Trump standards. You know he can't clear them. I hope Biden trips on your disingenuous standards and breaks his neck, MAGA man
Screw you. You have nothing on Biden despite what people like Cummer & Gymmy Jordan are spoonfeeding to you.

You're too goddam stupid to see thru their bullshit.

Trump knows he's going to prison, so he is just throwing any kind of shit on the wall to see whatever sticks.

I pray to Jesus Trump goes to prison and takes a shive to where the heart would normally be?
Why? Trump did nothing to justify his death

Screw you. You have nothing on Biden despite what people like Cummer & Gymmy Jordan are spoonfeeding to you.

You're too goddam stupid to see thru their bullshit.

And after three years of a Russia hoax Democrats just turned to your next lie when that one was exposed, MAGA man

He's not pivoting anything. His best hope of not dying in prison is for the Secret Service to claim that some kind of house arrest is necessary to protect him.

He's the former President of the United States! Surely, our nation can devote an entire cell block just for him!

Hopefully, it will have a guillotine!

You pray to Jesus you get your corrupt selfish political wishes to steal from your opponents and put our leader in jail?

You are a truly shitty human being. Unlike you, I'll leave the actual judging to God what that means to your eternal soul

LOL, there, Richard, you are right for once. Trump's content is way better than your trite shit. Nice call on that to use Trump's, not yours

Forum List

Back