Trump pledges to protect Americans and end birthright citizenship by executive order on day one.

sure you dumb fk

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.
All persons born seem to include all persons born in the United States you dumb Bingo. Where do you see a but.... ?

sure you dumb fk

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.
That’s pretty clear and unambiguous

I do not care, I care about the words of the Constitution not someone's opinion of why they were written.
There it is. The left doesn't care what the purpose for a Constitutional Amendment was. All that matters is how it can be abused and twisted to fit their agenda. Time for your nap.

Wrong again America Hater….the founders would say anybody not a white person is an illegal alien.
Know your history, I get tired of teaching you fools.
View attachment 790154
The word illegal doesn’t appear in that snapshot.

But thanks for reminding us of the deep seated racism of the forefathers. These are the pricks you revere.

But thanks for reminding us of the deep seated racism of the forefathers. These are the pricks you revere.
De

Democrats voted against all three amendments that guaranteed full citizenship rights to ex slaves.

There it is. The left doesn't care what the purpose for a Constitutional Amendment was. All that matters is how it can be abused and twisted to fit their agenda. Time for your nap.
The Supreme Court has often considered original intent in its decisions

It doesn't say that. It says everyone. even MAGA supporters. Are you stubborn or stupid?
Again -
Does that include ex slaves? Why did democrats vote against all three amendments dealing with bestowing citizenship rights to ex slaves?

True…”AND SUBJECT TO THE JURISDICTION THEREOF”
It’s crystal clear to all sane Americans…Mexicos people are subject to the jurisdiction of Mexico.
The left doesn't want to acknowledge that part. They're cherry pickers.

Trump MUST get back to his roots, get REAL aggressive and really grind on the issue of illegal immigration. “Build That Wall” won him the Oval Office in 2016 and he’ll win again on the same sentiment.
NO legitimate American thinks this nation needs one more illiterate thirdworlder or one more litter of silver tooth anchor babies.
While I totally and absolutely agree with ending birthright citizenship, I don't believe you can do it by executive order. In fact, I think we should get rid of executive orders altogether or drastically reduce them in some fashion.

While I totally and absolutely agree with ending birthright citizenship, I don't believe you can do it by executive order. In fact, I think we should get rid of executive orders altogether or drastically reduce them in some fashion.
Even if we lose pushing the issue through executive order put pressure on the marxist to defend their scam

So how many democrats in congress voted for the amendments to bestow full citizenship rights to ex slaves and their children? Do the research and once again you'll see who the real racists are.

The left doesn't want to acknowledge that part. They're cherry pickers.
Anyone in the US is subject to its jurisdiction, unless via treaty as an ambassador, and even then are subject to the jurisdiction, but can have no action against them.

Else you couldn't arrest aliens who commit crimes here.

Forum List

Back