Trump Pockets $1.1 Million in 2020 Campaign Donations

Don't hold your breath, pal.

:iyfyus.jpg: . Pretty sure you responded to the wrong post.

I'm pretty sure I didn't.

You sure?
I told the dipshit to let us know when Trump actually did something illegal.

Your comment seemed derogatory,maybe I just read it wrong.

And I told you not to hold your breath (as in waiting for a reply).
Herewegoagain is kind of retarded so you have to excuse his slowness.

I would have deferred to your extensive experience as a retard, but as you are a retard, I don't believe you have the capabilities to make such an assessment.

You sure?

I would have deferred to your extensive experience as a retard, but as you are a retard, I don't believe you have the capabilities to make such an assessment.
You should have known he was a retard. You guys play together and youre both retarded. It was funny watching you retards have such problems communicating. :rolleyes:

You sure?

You should have known he was a retard. You guys play together and youre both retarded. It was funny watching you retards have such problems communicating. :rolleyes:

Here's a little story about that:

No.gif

You sure?

View attachment 234685
The transcript shows different. :rolleyes:

View attachment 234685
The transcript shows different. :rolleyes:

Condolences on the dual lack of reading comprehension and retention, bub.

it already started.

tick... tock....

Let us know when he's actually done something illegal.

You sure?

oooOOOOoooo 'dipshit'..... you sure hurt my feelings with that one.... & in case you missed it:

You sure?

It was the Pal part that threw me.

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.”

- donald trump, from 'the art of the deal'
IOW...
"Theres a sucker born every minute."
-PT Barnum

The real "suckers" in this country are those idiots who thought Bernie was the latest American Messiah, only to see him given the shaft and being stuck holding the bag with Hillary as the Democratic nominee.

You guys and girls are major clownshoes. :laughing0301:
Naw dog. The real suckas are Drumpf supporters. He even explained in his book how he fooled you. He made you feel part of something grandiose and spectacular since you lack that in your real lives. You arent worth anything so you want to be part of something big. The orange carnival barker came along and you fell for his pitch like most marks do. :laughing0301:
Lol
Boy,
Trump is there to destroy the GOP establishment… Because the GOP establish does not deserve to exist

You sure?

oooOOOOoooo 'dipshit'..... you sure hurt my feelings with that one.... & in case you missed it:

Sure he did......

Trump-Barnum.jpg

"On the day Donald Trump became president of the United States, while inauguration festivities were still in full swing, he officially launched his 2020 reelection campaign.

"Donations poured in from more than 50,000 people across the country.

"But according to the latest federal filings, Trump still has not donated a penny of his own, while his businesses continued to charge the campaign for hotels, food, rent and legal consulting.

"That means the richest president in American history has turned $1.1 million from donors across the country into revenue for himself."

How Donald Trump Shifted $1.1M Of Campaign-Donor Money Into His Business

Is Trump smart or just another con man?

Does the confidence heuristic explain why so many Americans still find him credible?
I'll send him even more.

You sure?

It was the Pal part that threw me.

Apologies. I deviated from my standard "bub".

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.”

- donald trump, from 'the art of the deal'
IOW...
"Theres a sucker born every minute."
-PT Barnum

The real "suckers" in this country are those idiots who thought Bernie was the latest American Messiah, only to see him given the shaft and being stuck holding the bag with Hillary as the Democratic nominee.

You guys and girls are major clownshoes. :laughing0301:
Naw dog. The real suckas are Drumpf supporters. He even explained in his book how he fooled you. He made you feel part of something grandiose and spectacular since you lack that in your real lives. You arent worth anything so you want to be part of something big. The orange carnival barker came along and you fell for his pitch like most marks do. :laughing0301:
Lol
Boy,
Trump is there to destroy the GOP establishment… Because the GOP establish does not deserve to exist

oh, me thinx the rooooskies have that job all sewn up. <hackhackhack>

Carnival barker extraordinaire.

Trump smarter than Hillary. She blew 1.2 billion on the election to take the mantle of the world's most expensive loser.
She is a disgrace.....she lost twice....

she's gonna have the last laugh when this is over with.

This falls into the 'could've-would've-should've' category.
All losers, including you, reside there.

hillary has the biggest bag of popcorn just munching away & waiting for this to all unravel for donny.....

I will admit she's gotten mileage out her narrative and fake dossier she paid for, the latter being illegal.
She couldn't have dreamed her shit show would still be in play but she has a Pravda media behind her and a 'banana republic' deep state in her corner. Obviously, that's a powerful one-two punch. Our Republic may never recover, but she and her ilk couldn't give a crap!

and surprisingly this is the wall street journal, owned by Murdoch.... Fox news owner....

I have heard that something stunk in Denmark regarding this inaugural fund for 2 years now... it's about time someone started to investigate it....

You sure?

Sure he did......

it's a done deal. the pecker dude from the national inquirer is vouching that trump is 'person #3'

d'oh!

Who cares? If some Russians had anything to do with Trump winning and Hillary losing, I'd gladly buy them all a beer.

Trump smarter than Hillary. She blew 1.2 billion on the election to take the mantle of the world's most expensive loser.
She is a disgrace.....she lost twice....

she's gonna have the last laugh when this is over with.

This falls into the 'could've-would've-should've' category.
All losers, including you, reside there.

hillary has the biggest bag of popcorn just munching away & waiting for this to all unravel for donny.....

I will admit she's gotten mileage out her narrative and fake dossier she paid for, the latter being illegal.
She couldn't have dreamed her shit show would still be in play but she has a Pravda media behind her and a 'banana republic' deep state in her corner. Obviously, that's a powerful one-two punch. Our Republic may never recover, but she and her ilk couldn't give a crap!

2LF.gif

You sure?

Sure he did......

it's a done deal. the pecker dude from the national inquirer is vouching that trump is 'person #3'

d'oh!

BFD. He didn't do anything illegal. Cohen pled to a crime that isn't a crime in order to stop his financial bleeding caused by Mueller.

And riddle me this:

Trump put $50M of his own money into his campaign. His campaign then paid $1.1M for the office space it used in his own buildings. How is that a crime?

As I noted earlier, if he hadn't charged his campaign rent, then you loons would be screeching that the free rent was an illegal campaign donation.

Forum List

Back