Trump Pockets $1.1 Million in 2020 Campaign Donations

Trump-Barnum.jpg

"On the day Donald Trump became president of the United States, while inauguration festivities were still in full swing, he officially launched his 2020 reelection campaign.

"Donations poured in from more than 50,000 people across the country.

"But according to the latest federal filings, Trump still has not donated a penny of his own, while his businesses continued to charge the campaign for hotels, food, rent and legal consulting.

"That means the richest president in American history has turned $1.1 million from donors across the country into revenue for himself."

How Donald Trump Shifted $1.1M Of Campaign-Donor Money Into His Business

Is Trump smart or just another con man?

Does the confidence heuristic explain why so many Americans still find him credible?
Now then. I'm sure that all donating trumpanzees are DELIGHTED to have their money go directly into the trump's pocket.

Trump-Barnum.jpg

"On the day Donald Trump became president of the United States, while inauguration festivities were still in full swing, he officially launched his 2020 reelection campaign.

"But according to the latest federal filings, Trump still has not donated a penny of his own, while his businesses continued to charge the campaign for hotels, food, rent and legal consulting.

"That means the richest president in American history has turned $1.1 million from donors across the country into revenue for himself."

Does the confidence heuristic explain why so many Americans still find him credible?
I just keep remembering the Clinton Defense fund and the Clinton Foundation pocketing billions.
What are you talking about....it was gazillions.

As I said.
A few of his hundreds of companies.

oh you mean with that '$1millon' dollar gift he got from his daddy to start life out with & that was a fucking lie - he had multiple millions to do it with. you think he could have done it without daddy's constant flow of cash? silly little trumpanzee.....

So how does it feel to be so insanely jealous?

all my bills get paid on time, i live a comfy life with no investigations, i have been married to the same person for 31 years without a doubt of fidelity AND am not hated by anybody.

siily you - you don't know what you are talking about.............

You're nothing compared to Trump.

lol...i don't bend over & grab my ankles for him like you do.

Sorry,I dont swing that way.
I love the guy though!!!! He's made me a shit ton of money in the stock market and he has liberals howling at the moon in rage.
It never gets old watching you fools trying to come up with something to make him look bad when jobless claims are at a 49 year low,better trade deals,making Nancy and Chucky admit they care more about illegals than Americans.
Good Times!!!!

oh you mean with that '$1millon' dollar gift he got from his daddy to start life out with & that was a fucking lie - he had multiple millions to do it with. you think he could have done it without daddy's constant flow of cash? silly little trumpanzee.....

all my bills get paid on time, i live a comfy life with no investigations, i have been married to the same person for 31 years without a doubt of fidelity AND am not hated by anybody.

I love the guy though!!!! He's made me a shit ton of money in the stock market and he has liberals howling at the moon in rage.
It never gets old watching you fools trying to come up with something to make him look bad when jobless claims are at a 49 year low,better trade deals,making Nancy and Chucky admit they care more about illegals than Americans.
Good Times!!!!

:blahblah:

those good times will get even better by the day watching trumpco implode... can't wait for the checks & balances to kick in & baby huey doesn't get his way.... not to mention all the subpoenas & indictments heading out the door.....

Good Times!!!!

those good times will get even better by the day watching trumpco implode... can't wait for the checks & balances to kick in & baby huey doesn't get his way.... not to mention all the subpoenas & indictments heading out the door.....

Any day now.........

Good Times!!!!

Any day now.........

it already started.

tick... tock....

Good Times!!!!

Any day now.........

it already started.

tick... tock....

Let us know when he's actually done something illegal.

sure, sure. that's why the house won their biggest net gain in 40 years.

Me thinks you might need to read up on your history.

2010 United States House of Representatives elections - Wikipedia

Republicans gained 63 seats in the house in 2010. Liberals didn't come CLOSE to gaining that number in November. Historically, the liberal takeover of the house in 2018 was one of the softest on record.

yep - you are right. but considering they haven't had the majority for 8 years... you can point that out all you want.... cause they are gonna open up a huuuuge can of whoop ass on your president dotard, & not only is he not used to that - it's gonna be fun watching him have his hissy fits over it.

Except that the republicans opened up an even bigger majority in the senate.....

Good Times!!!!

Any day now.........

it already started.

tick... tock....

Don't hold your breath, pal.

Good Times!!!!

Any day now.........

it already started.

tick... tock....

:iyfyus.jpg: . Pretty sure you responded to the wrong post.

Good Times!!!!

Any day now.........

it already started.

tick... tock....

SDNY, & cohen's tapes, & AMI's pecker all say otherwise.

Trump-Barnum.jpg

You and Camp should get together. You'd make a wonderful couple and almost half a human being between you.

Good Times!!!!

Any day now.........

it already started.

tick... tock....

Nothing burger as always....

sure, sure. that's why the house won their biggest net gain in 40 years.

Me thinks you might need to read up on your history.

2010 United States House of Representatives elections - Wikipedia

Republicans gained 63 seats in the house in 2010. Liberals didn't come CLOSE to gaining that number in November. Historically, the liberal takeover of the house in 2018 was one of the softest on record.

yep - you are right. but considering they haven't had the majority for 8 years... you can point that out all you want.... cause they are gonna open up a huuuuge can of whoop ass on your president dotard, & not only is he not used to that - it's gonna be fun watching him have his hissy fits over it.

Except that the republicans opened up an even bigger majority in the senate.....

they have the majority by only one more than b4 the election. & that's for only 2 years.... & the way it's looking, those that still attach themselves to trump as the days go by are going to become very toxic.

tick tock...

Any day now.........

it already started.

tick... tock....

Nothing burger as always....

ne'eh... my big bag of fresh hot salted popcorn taste so much better..... :popcorn:

Any day now.........

it already started.

tick... tock....

I'm pretty sure I didn't.

Trump-Barnum.jpg

Carnival barker extraordinaire.

Trump smarter than Hillary. She blew 1.2 billion on the election to take the mantle of the world's most expensive loser.
None of Hillary`s people are being indicted or locked up...because she`s not as smart as Trump?

Any day now.........

it already started.

tick... tock....

You sure?
I told the dipshit to let us know when Trump actually did something illegal.

Your comment seemed derogatory,maybe I just read it wrong.

it already started.

tick... tock....

You sure?

And I told you not to hold your breath (as in waiting for a reply).

You sure?

And I told you not to hold your breath (as in waiting for a reply).
Herewegoagain is kind of retarded so you have to excuse his slowness.

Forum List

Back