Trump Pockets $1.1 Million in 2020 Campaign Donations

Why is there still a debate about Trump's integrity and honesty. We have always known he was a despicable liar and thief.
Lol
It really doesn’t matter, He does not govern like a career politician.

Trump-Barnum.jpg

"On the day Donald Trump became president of the United States, while inauguration festivities were still in full swing, he officially launched his 2020 reelection campaign.

"Donations poured in from more than 50,000 people across the country.

"But according to the latest federal filings, Trump still has not donated a penny of his own, while his businesses continued to charge the campaign for hotels, food, rent and legal consulting.

"That means the richest president in American history has turned $1.1 million from donors across the country into revenue for himself."

How Donald Trump Shifted $1.1M Of Campaign-Donor Money Into His Business

Is Trump smart or just another con man?

Does the confidence heuristic explain why so many Americans still find him credible?
Carnival barker extraordinaire.

Trump smarter than Hillary. She blew 1.2 billion on the election to take the mantle of the world's most expensive loser.
None of Hillary`s people are being indicted or locked up...because she`s not as smart as Trump?

The Clintons corrupt tentacles aided greatly by the 'redacted' Obama and his uncivil servants.
Smarts has little to do with it, as a hunger for perpetual power is the driving force behind corrupt Democraps.

Trump-Barnum.jpg

"On the day Donald Trump became president of the United States, while inauguration festivities were still in full swing, he officially launched his 2020 reelection campaign.

"But according to the latest federal filings, Trump still has not donated a penny of his own, while his businesses continued to charge the campaign for hotels, food, rent and legal consulting.

"That means the richest president in American history has turned $1.1 million from donors across the country into revenue for himself."

Does the confidence heuristic explain why so many Americans still find him credible?

So , the theory is that a man who is conservatively worth $4B ran for President so he could swindle $2M out of Americans via campaign donations? LOL
How completely stupid of you to think Drumpf is only going to be able to make $2M from this. To be honest I'm pretty sure Drumpf did it because he is insecure and desires adoration. He is in fact an attention nympho. Money cant buy that for him.

I would suggest that "Drumpf" what a moronic way to make fun of his name by the way, is probably LOSING money being POTUS.

For example, all the liberal shit bags who ran each other over to get in line for his hotels and such before he ran for President, are now not spending money at his locales because presumabely he only became an evil bastard the day he declared himself a candidate for the Republican nomination. LOL

And of course there is the obvious , there are hundreds of politicians in DC right now enriching themselves off the public trough and you idiotic liberals don't even think about saying shit about them, proving that you are not truly concerned about this issue, it's just yet another way of attacking Trump by you unprincipled goons.
I'm pretty sure Drumpf is making more money as POTUS than ever before. Hes on Putins payroll and by the way Drumpf is rolling over like a beta puppy it must be a lot of money.
Boy,
It’s obvious the presidency is costing him… LOL

I'm pretty sure I didn't.

You sure?
I told the dipshit to let us know when Trump actually did something illegal.

Your comment seemed derogatory,maybe I just read it wrong.

oooOOOOoooo 'dipshit'..... you sure hurt my feelings with that one.... & in case you missed it:

Sure he did......

it's a done deal. the pecker dude from the national inquirer is vouching that trump is 'person #3'

d'oh!

BFD. He didn't do anything illegal. Cohen pled to a crime that isn't a crime in order to stop his financial bleeding caused by Mueller.

And riddle me this:

Trump put $50M of his own money into his campaign. His campaign then paid $1.1M for the office space it used in his own buildings. How is that a crime?

As I noted earlier, if he hadn't charged his campaign rent, then you loons would be screeching that the free rent was an illegal campaign donation.

everything related to trump is under the microscope. you voted for a con man & now the curtain is slowly being pulled away...

You sure?
I told the dipshit to let us know when Trump actually did something illegal.

Your comment seemed derogatory,maybe I just read it wrong.

oooOOOOoooo 'dipshit'..... you sure hurt my feelings with that one.... & in case you missed it:

Sure he did......

it's a done deal. the pecker dude from the national inquirer is vouching that trump is 'person #3'

d'oh!

BFD. He didn't do anything illegal. Cohen pled to a crime that isn't a crime in order to stop his financial bleeding caused by Mueller.

And riddle me this:

Trump put $50M of his own money into his campaign. His campaign then paid $1.1M for the office space it used in his own buildings. How is that a crime?

As I noted earlier, if he hadn't charged his campaign rent, then you loons would be screeching that the free rent was an illegal campaign donation.

everything related to trump is under the microscope. you voted for a con man & now the curtain is slowly being pulled away...

You sad little booby. NOBODY voted from Trump thinking he was anything but a wheeling dealing street fighter with a history of being a womanizer. We wanted the street fighter, and didn't care about his womanizing (cuz you loons have lectured us for 20 years that sex is a politican's private business).

Asclepias, you're retarded. Trump has been harder on Putin than any past President. This is undeniable fact. If Putin really did buy him, he made the worst deal since the Natives sold Manhattan for $24 worth the beads.

Trump-Barnum.jpg

Now then. I'm sure that all donating trumpanzees are DELIGHTED to have their money go directly into the trump's pocket.
Anything that pisses progressives off is a good thing

Trump-Barnum.jpg

I'll send him even more.
02inheritance-2-jumbo.jpg

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father

"By age 3, Mr. Trump was earning $200,000 a year in today’s dollars from his father’s empire.

"He was a millionaire by age 8.

"By the time he was 17, his father had given him part ownership of a 52-unit apartment building.

"Soon after Mr. Trump graduated from college, he was receiving the equivalent of $1 million a year from his father.

"The money increased with the years, to more than $5 million annually in his 40s and 50s."

Trump-Barnum.jpg

I'll send him even more.
02inheritance-2-jumbo.jpg

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father

"By age 3, Mr. Trump was earning $200,000 a year in today’s dollars from his father’s empire.

"He was a millionaire by age 8.

"By the time he was 17, his father had given him part ownership of a 52-unit apartment building.

"Soon after Mr. Trump graduated from college, he was receiving the equivalent of $1 million a year from his father.

"The money increased with the years, to more than $5 million annually in his 40s and 50s."
:CryingCow:

Sure he did......

d'oh!

And riddle me this:

You sad little booby. NOBODY voted from Trump thinking he was anything but a wheeling dealing street fighter with a history of being a womanizer. We wanted the street fighter, and didn't care about his womanizing (cuz you loons have lectured us for 20 years that sex is a politican's private business).

oh i am far from sad.... in fact i am giddy with expectations as to what is in store for trump & his ilk.

What stands out to us is the totality of the investigations into and surrounding the president. You have:

• the Mueller probe looking at Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election, and whether there was cooperation/coordination/assistance from the Trump campaign
  • New York prosecutors investigating the payments to women who allegedly had affairs with the president;
  • New York prosecutors looking at the inaugural committee;
  • New York’s attorney general examining the Trump Foundation and Trump’s business dealings;
  • the lawsuits looking at whether Trump is violating the Constitution’s emoluments clause through his business dealings;
  • and even the defamation lawsuit by Summer Zervos, who alleges that Trump defamed her after she claimed she was sexually assaulted by the president in 2007.

First Read: All the president’s investigations

Sure he did......

d'oh!

And riddle me this:

oh i am far from sad.... in fact i am giddy with expectations as to what is in store for trump & his ilk.

What stands out to us is the totality of the investigations into and surrounding the president. You have:

• the Mueller probe looking at Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election, and whether there was cooperation/coordination/assistance from the Trump campaign
  • New York prosecutors investigating the payments to women who allegedly had affairs with the president;
  • New York’s attorney general examining the Trump Foundation and Trump’s business dealings;
  • the lawsuits looking at whether Trump is violating the Constitution’s emoluments clause through his business dealings;
  • and even the defamation lawsuit by Summer Zervos, who alleges that Trump defamed her after she claimed she was sexually assaulted by the president in 2007.

You;ll have to wait for 2050.

Sure he did......

d'oh!

And riddle me this:

I wish we could invest more heavily in our mental heath care institutions and lock people like you up. for your own safety of course.

d'oh!

And riddle me this:

i won't even be waiting till 2020.

And riddle me this:

i won't even be waiting till 2020.

You're going to off yourself before then? Great can you take some of the other liberals out before you go?

Forum List

Back