Trump: poisoning the minds of our country

George Washington - Patres Patriae, or Father of the Fatherland. . .

BS Filter said:
You're an idiot.

Try giving bigotry no sanction Saint Bsfilter. That is, if you seek to be a true patriotic “unlabeled” American where love for the human spirit in nature is the essence that controls you heart mind and soul.

NotfooledbyW in #9 quoting the Father of our country : “........the Government of the United States, which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance requires only that they who live under its protection should demean themselves as good citizens.,,,,,”From George Washington to the Hebrew Congregation in Newport, Rhode Island, 18 August 1790

scruffy said:
TMI

I don't suffer fools.

Perhaps, however you suffer from some type of mental affliction that will not allow you to apply facts and honest reasoning in defense of or in support for the amoral foolishness to which you subscribe.

YOU SUFFER MAGA - It would be better if you suffered only good old fashioned righrwing patriotic American foolishness for somebody like George W Bush. You suffer EVIL. You suffer authoritarianism making your miserable condition meaningful.

scruffy said: “Righties should drop the abortion thing, it's not a winning issue.”

St. Scruffy suffers all the fools who voted for Republicans who want government to force full term gestation on all women.

Last edited:
1703716534660.png

No matter what you think about immigration in general or Joe Biden in particular, or how you want to resolve the many problems of immigration (legal & illegal) or border insecurity, there ought to be universal disgust with “The Donald’s” imitation of fascist rhetoric…

Today for the second time he casually remarked that:

“Immigrants are poisoning the blood of our country.”

The issue may change and the words too, but when not praising himself or the “strong leaders” abroad who “really like me” (Putin, XiJinping, Kim Jong-un) Trump continues to degenerate. He cunningly “drops the names” of dictators he respects. Why would he mention the leaders of U.S-allied democratic states, who mainly despise and fear him? He becomes ever more demagogic and crazed and — in his inimitable way — casually uses fascist code phrases in his language …

Nothing new here. Nothing really surprising. The cunning political conman & narcissist who has captured the Republican Party and won the hearts and minds of millions of “MAGA” Americans … continues to poison those minds.
He's right.

OIP (7).jpeg

Explain how the “fascist republicans” are victims to what Bezmenov articulated in the interview I posted.
Despite the russian propaganda the new republicans are fascists. You really trust something a Russian believes? Like when Putin said they were only military exercises then he invaded the Ukraine.

Immigrants? They are illegals, Vermin.

And they have brought in fentanyl that has poisoned 70,000+ Americans to death every year since Tater destroyed our Southern border.

So once again Trump is 100% correct, and it triggers the single digit IQ OP.
The racist human traffickers only see skin color. So they are incapable of understanding that all immigrants aren't illegals. They think that those who object to illegals and criminals and terrorists and cartel members flooding our borders also hate legal immigrants because the racist human traffickers view the illegals and the refugees as, literally, the same animal.

I assure you we don't want it either but it has to be handled the correct way. Remember most of the destabilization of those Latin American nations is directly linked to US. It's our fault for the most part.
Who is this "we", Kemosabe?

Americans.
No, buddy. You do not speak for Americans. Americans want immigration laws enforced. "The correct way" is to follow our immigration laws. We don't need immigration reform, we just need an executive branch that enforces current law and doesn't encourage illegal border crossing.

This is a prototypical problem, created by liberals by completely ignoring the law, thereby creating a crisis, and requiring some other remedy that will involve something bad for Americans. All in the interest of getting more Democrat votes. You all are evil.

The democrat Party NEEDS the Illegals because the populations of democrat States are declining and they intend to count newly arrived Illegal democrat voters as citizens for the next census, thereby reversing the continued loss of Representation in the House

If they crossed the border illegally, or overstayed thier visa they are invaders, not immigrants. Every American should have the right... No. The duty to kill anyone invading the Homeland.
We have immigration laws that are not being enforced. Part of Joe Biden’s job is to take care to ensure that existing laws are enforced.

I personally feel no obligation to kill illegal aliens unless they are attacking me or my family with the intent of Inflicting serous injury or death. I would like to see our immigration laws enforced. I feel they may be outdated but it is the job of Congress to update them.

No, buddy. You do not speak for Americans. Americans want immigration laws enforced. "The correct way" is to follow our immigration laws. We don't need immigration reform, we just need an executive branch that enforces current law and doesn't encourage illegal border crossing.

This is a prototypical problem, created by liberals by completely ignoring the law, thereby creating a crisis, and requiring some other remedy that will involve something bad for Americans. All in the interest of getting more Democrat votes. You all are evil.
Also criminal and treasonous. Time to yank democrats out of office and get rid of the anti human rights, anti America, human traffickers out for good. Time for another Nuremberg except right here.

The fact that you refer to me , a fellow American ( who has different political beliefs ) , as EVIL means you are one of the worst examples of being an American there could be. You need professional help.

Forum List

Back