Trump Proposed "Armed Security Guards" in Every School

True. The armed guard at Stoneman Douglas wasn’t up to the job.

In the Louisville bank shooting I believe the armed guard was killed.

Armed guards will not stop very shooter but will be able to stop some perhaps most.
All of the armed guards will evacuate immediately, as soon as they hear that there is an active shooter in the school. They'll band together at a safe distance outside and practice their Uvalde Cop poses.

We have armed guards surrounding our politicians and judges. Aren't our children as valuable as politicians?

which judges and politicians and at what level?

Do we have millions and millions (and millions) of judges and politicians protected by "armed guards" 8 hours a day? Because we are talking about 26.2 million children.

Sorry, but this is a liberal argument. "Don't you care about the children?" or whatever. Yes, I do...it's been my lifelong career. But be REAL

You're so full of shit. ^^^^^

BTW, if you had to teach a HS honors class, which class would you be able to teach?
the science suggest his comment is based in reality

look what you all did to a teenager that dared to protect the community he worked in from demafasict brownshirts in 2020? your storm troopers tried to murder him, and when he successful defended himself you all tried to lock him away…the president himself got invoked i rhe case and attacked him

Trump ain't the president. The question is what do democrats and Biden propose. Protect trannie terrorists and let kids fend for themselves? Where's the manifest?

Last edited:
which judges and politicians and at what level?

Do we have millions and millions (and millions) of judges and politicians protected by "armed guards" 8 hours a day? Because we are talking about 26.2 million children.

Sorry, but this is a liberal argument. "Don't you care about the children?" or whatever. Yes, I do...it's been my lifelong career. But be REAL
Reality=armed security around politicians, not school children being slaughtered every week.

All of the armed guards will evacuate immediately, as soon as they hear that there is an active shooter in the school. They'll band together at a safe distance outside and practice their Uvalde Cop poses.
Recently there have been a number of police who ran toward the sound of gunfire in a shooter incident. They were able to save lives.

My admiration goes to those brave men

Democrats go bonkers when anyone suggests armed security for school children. They value their politicians much more. Look at how they went absolutely crazy over a little protest on January 6th. If those were children instead of their beloved politicians the democrats wouldn't have hardly said a word.

You admitted you don't want to protect children. Monster.
How's that? ^^^^^^^
Of course I want children protected from the maniacs with guns.

You have such a simple mind, you can't even debate a thought.

How's that? ^^^^^^^
Of course I want children protected from the maniacs with guns.

You have such a simple mind, you can't even debate a thought.
So you support armed security at schools. Great.

So you support armed security at schools. Great.
We have one a my HS.
He also coaches JV Baseball.

We don't have any at the other MS's or Elementary's, but those schools also have a single entry, and you're on Camera and must be buzzed in.

We have one a my HS.
He also coaches JV Baseball.

We don't have any at the other MS's or Elementary's, but those schools also have a single entry, and you're on Camera and must be buzzed in.
Not good enough.

Forum List

Back