Trump Proposed "Armed Security Guards" in Every School

I understand your fear. After all, when those drag queens kicked those proud boys asses, and chased them off the street, it couldn't help but make you fearful.
Low-IQ opportunism:

1.) Gaps in security on school premises that can always be exploited unless countered with like firepower.

2.) Gaps in education about the transgender opportunism that is now exploiting gaps 1 & 2.

Countering opportunism: when darkies were rioting in South Carolina, it became a mandatory regulation for attendees in church to be armed. duh

Being offended for having to take the gun to school is low-IQ narcissism, akin to the opportunistic narcissism of trannys that kill.

Artificial Intelligence robots coming soon enough. Hopefully with no glitches.

Low-IQ opportunism:

1.) Gaps in security on school premises that can always be exploited unless countered with like firepower.

2.) Gaps in education about the transgender opportunism that is now exploiting gaps 1 & 2.
You mean like those 300 fully armed cops that hid while one lone gun nut killed all those kids?

This sounds like a great idea but will be nearly impossible to implement and a waste of resources. What is an armed security guard going to do at a school that never sees a school shooting--which is the vast majority of schools, btw? Walk around armed and...what? It makes no sense.

"Every school", of course, includes huge high schools with 2,000 kids and this school in Wyoming, with 10 children. Yes. 10.

i’m sure the deputy wouldn’t mind going by the school. sounds like a small enough town

i’m sure the deputy wouldn’t mind going by the school. sounds like a small enough town

We have that now, and it's a great idea. Most districts have partnerships with law enforcement. At least once a week or so, at either dismissal or drop off, we have a cop parked prominently out front of the school. They also drive by frequently, in addition to our resource officer, who comes in to the school.

That's a great protection. Foolproof? No, but not much is.

So you would have run into the building and allowed yourself to be sacrificed and killed when Cruz finally did what he had been threatening all along? What he shot something like 17 or 18 people with his AR-15 "semi-automatic" long gun (I previously misspoke)

The job of a protection officer is not just to get into a firefight when the shooting starts, but to detect threats before they become deadly.

I actually own a company that does protection work and there is certain work I just won't accept because the likelihood of an incident is too high and no job is worth losing your life over if the parties involved are not willing to take the minimal efforts to mitigate the risk. It's not worth it from a liability standpoint for my company, for myself nor for my officers.

HOWEVER, if I were doing that kind of work, and I raised a safety or security issue that no one wanted to do anything about, then that's on the powers that be. They want a scapegoat because they didn't do THEIR job. The only thing I could do is keep raising the issues and become a pain in the ass until either they do something about it or get rid of me for nagging them about their failure to act.

Getting rid of the messenger instead of fixing the problem and doing something about Cruz, whose alleged nickname was "school shooter" resulted in exactly the issue that Petersen apparently feared.

And I have no idea where you got the idea that anyone gets free housing. And yeah, being safe and staying safe are all conditions to which we all should aspire. But some people per usual want others to do the dirty work for them and then are outraged because they didn't understand or have the foresight to understand all the many ways in which things can go wrong.

You are unable to do the things I do, that much is evident but that is no reason to start with the fake stereotypes about Black people with the free housing, drawing a pay check and shirking your actual duties. That sounds more like something that the lower echelon folks of the alleged superior race are known for. Always with the excuses for why you aren't doing better than the Black folks.

Tsk, tsk.

Do you do consulting work for schools? Is there any way you could beat into the heads of even the most dunderheaded admin that teachers' instincts are usually pretty strong?

--asking for all of us

Also, sigh.

Never said that, but obviously armed guards are not the answer.

Armed guards are not the total answer, but a good tool that should be utilized.

Jumping on a stage and proclaiming there were armed guards where a mass shooting occurred is like saying there were fire extinguishers where a building burned down.
No one said it will work every time, but having armed guards may have deterred countless shootings that we'll never know about.

Armed guards are not the total answer, but a good tool that should be utilized.

Jumping on a stage and proclaiming there were armed guards where a mass shooting occurred is like saying there were fire extinguishers where a building burned down.
No one said it will work every time, but having armed guards may have deterred countless shootings that we'll never know about.

I posted a link with a small number of cases where resource officers molested kids. It's possible something like this could cause a kid to shoot up the school.

This sounds like a great idea but will be nearly impossible to implement and a waste of resources. What is an armed security guard going to do at a school that never sees a school shooting--which is the vast majority of schools, btw? Walk around armed and...what? It makes no sense.

"Every school", of course, includes huge high schools with 2,000 kids and this school in Wyoming, with 10 children. Yes. 10.

We have armed guards surrounding our politicians and judges. Aren't our children as valuable as politicians?

I posted a link with a small number of cases where resource officers molested kids. It's possible something like this could cause a kid to shoot up the school.
well if you want your life to be 100 percent risk free, go live in a bubble

Forum List

Back