Trump proves he invested 6 mill in veterans organizations.

Umm... in order to give monetary charity -- you have to actually give the money.

Yeah, and if you claim that you are a charity, you actually have to give out the money, or it will be forcefully removed from you. I am sure a businessman would know that, unlike a loser regressive USMB poster. He perfectly explained why the process took the time, did you watch the video? I bet... no.

Trump did nothing wrong. Instead he heroically raised 4.6 millions to the vets, donating 1 million himself. How much have you donated or raised? Which charities did your run? Indeed, so time to shut up then! You are clueless...
LOL

Trump needed time .... but managed to get most of the money out in a day when the media shamed him into dispersing it.

What are you implying?

That Trump was running a charity fraud?... because he so desperately needed those 5 millions that he decided to voluntarily give the charity one of his. That he decided to run a charity fraud under EVERYONE's noses so there would be absolutely no chance of getting caught.

Do you realize, how retarded that sounds (IQ 40>). It's ok, we realize that after the Marxisst indoctrination you have no idea how business or charities run but... damn.

I think he's suggesting that Trump was running a fraud because he desperately needed to polish his image and gull people into voting for him.

And apparently, he DIDN'T get "caught", because his useful idiots are still defending him even when it was disclosed. So obviously, it was a successful fraud.

So successful that he gave 1 million of his own money on top of it all...

You people are just too retarded to even exist. How is this even physically possible? This level of business understanding... just shows what the public schools do.
It's cute how you defend the guy, insinuating he's too rich to commit fraud.

You know -- the very guy who's currently being sued in court for committing fraud.

Yeah, and if you claim that you are a charity, you actually have to give out the money, or it will be forcefully removed from you. I am sure a businessman would know that, unlike a loser regressive USMB poster. He perfectly explained why the process took the time, did you watch the video? I bet... no.

Trump did nothing wrong. Instead he heroically raised 4.6 millions to the vets, donating 1 million himself. How much have you donated or raised? Which charities did your run? Indeed, so time to shut up then! You are clueless...
LOL

Trump needed time .... but managed to get most of the money out in a day when the media shamed him into dispersing it.

What are you implying?

That Trump was running a charity fraud?... because he so desperately needed those 5 millions that he decided to voluntarily give the charity one of his. That he decided to run a charity fraud under EVERYONE's noses so there would be absolutely no chance of getting caught.

Do you realize, how retarded that sounds (IQ 40>). It's ok, we realize that after the Marxisst indoctrination you have no idea how business or charities run but... damn.

I think he's suggesting that Trump was running a fraud because he desperately needed to polish his image and gull people into voting for him.

And apparently, he DIDN'T get "caught", because his useful idiots are still defending him even when it was disclosed. So obviously, it was a successful fraud.

You people are just too retarded to even exist. How is this even physically possible? This level of business understanding... just shows what the public schools do.

You know -- the very guy who's currently being sued in court for committing fraud.

He's too intelligent (the opposite of yourself) to attempt charity fraud under everyone's eyes, taking money that's not even his! Not even a regressive retard would attempt something like that (perhaps you would). You have ZERO proof of it...

So, this won't stop the left from making up more lies the left are lying scum. Tune in next week when they claim Trump (fill in the blank).

As usual, poor, rejected, vagisil makes a complete fool of himself....

Where Does Clinton Foundation Money Go?

We looked at the consolidated financial statements (see page 4) and calculated that in 2013, 88.3 percent of spending was designated as going toward program services — $196.6 million out of $222.6 million in reported expenses.

As with everything Clinton does, that's MANIPULATED finances, if you are stupid enough to believe that!

1. The Clinton Foundation Only Spent 10 Percent On ...
    The Clinton Foundation Only Spent 10 Percent On Charity In 2013clinton-foun...
    Apr 27, 2015 ... More than 88% of our expenditures go directly to our life-changing work: ... The internet connection for the group's headquarters does not directly change lives. ... The amount it spent on charitable grants–$8.8 million–was dwarfed by ... While some may claim that the Clinton Foundation does its charity by ...
  1. Is the Clinton Foundation Really a Charity? -...
    www.commentarymagazine.com/politics-ideas/campaigns-...
    The Clinton Global Initiative is also not a charity. ... Those who attend it may do charitable work. ... What makes this relevant to the Clinton Cash allegations is that most of the money spent by the foundation is geared toward providing access for ...
  1. Opinion: How to Understand the Clinton Foundation...
    philanthropy.com/article/Opinion-How-to-Understand-t...
    Jun 8, 2015 ... Do not expect the Clinton Foundation to behave like a private foundation. ... others) that only a small portion of Clinton Foundation spending goes toward charity. ... Since the Clinton Health Access Initiative is the source of most such ... The Carter Center to my knowledge has not received funds that created ...
  1. Charity watchdog: Clinton Foundation a 'slush fund...
    26 | April | 2015 |charity-watchdog-clinton-founda...
    Apr 26, 2015 ... The Clinton family's mega-charity took in more than $140 million in grants ... travel, and salaries and bonuses, with the fattest payouts going to family friends. ... None of the Clintons is on the payroll, but they do enjoy first-class flights ... An accountant for the Clinton Foundation did not return The Post's calls ...
Clinton Foundation spends just...
http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/apr/29/...
Apr 29, 2015 ... The bulk of the money donated to the Clinton Family Foundation went to ... The Clinton foundation, on the other hand, gets to its 88 percent going to .... says it does most of its charitable work in-house, and it's not credible to ...

Need more evidence...you cock sucking Clinton butt fucker?:fu::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Poor, demented, vagisil.... reduced to posting other peoples' retarded opinions to back his own retarded opinion.

Meanwhile, every penny that goes in and out of the Clinton Foundation is made available for public review. Had the Clinton's been sheltering money in their own foundation, it would make yuge headline news so that you wouldn't have to rely on peoples' opinions to back your idiocy.

But being the ever useless tool you are :suck:, you just can't help yourself.

Poor demented, queer, Pawned again..... The MSM would NEVER do ANYTHING to Hurt the Clinton's....Look to Bill's RAPE and Sexual abuse charges where he was CONVICTED of lying and only had his Law Lisc. taken away!

YOU are always THE SHEEP....... NEVER the FUCKER!
MSM isn't the only news source, ya flamin' imbecile.

Seriously, vagisil -- what the fuck is wrong with you? Exactly how much lead paint did you eat as a kid?

Yes, OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE shows that you are a SHEEP..
sheep.gif

I do enjoy your absolute devotion to a bunch of LYING, CORRUPT, CRIMINAL, MURDERING, bastards that everyone has known about for 40 years!.... You truly are a Clintonbot! BUT keep posting, this is the most entertainmentI'llprobably have for today!
You posted opinions, not overwhelming evidence. :eusa_doh:

Check this out ... it's an opinion which refutes the opinions you posted...

How to Understand the Clinton Foundation

Although it has "foundation" in its name, the Clinton Foundation is actually a public charity. In practical terms, this means both that it relies heavily on donations from the public and that it achieves its mission primarily by using those donations to conduct direct charitable activities, as opposed to providing grants from an endowment.

Failure to understand the difference led to the widespread claim (covered by the New York Post, Rush Limbaugh, Fox News, and others) that only a small portion of Clinton Foundation spending goes toward charity. While measuring charitable endeavors by the amount of grants awarded may be appropriate for many private foundations, it is not for an organization that acts as a direct service provider like the Clinton Foundation.​

So the opinions you posted were based on the "failure to understand."

:dance:

LOL

What are you implying?

He's too intelligent (the opposite of yourself) to attempt charity fraud under everyone's eyes, taking money that's not even his! Not even a regressive retard would attempt something like that (perhaps you would). You have ZERO proof of it...
Just like he's "too intelligent" to defraud folks with a fake university, right?

At any rate, for the sake of clarity, I don't believe he was holding on to the funds to pocket them. I believe he was politicizing them by holding on to the donations to distribute based on which states were holding primaries.

So, this won't stop the left from making up more lies the left are lying scum. Tune in next week when they claim Trump (fill in the blank).
He distributed the money he collected months earlier just days before showing the public he gave the money out. You sycophants are so easily duped.

Umm... in order to give monetary charity -- you have to actually give the money.

LOL

What are you implying?

"You don't like Trump. Therefore, you don't understand business, and . . . and . . . you're STUPID, and you're a LIBERAL! Trump did it, so it's obviously BRILLIANT, and how can you not see that?!"

Spare me, ass clown. The bottom line is, every time you wax orgasmic about the wonderosity of the Orange Messiah, you demonstrate EXACTLY what the goal is of his cons, and EXACTLY how successful they are. Like all con men, he preys on the ignorant and weak. Take a bow, Chucklehead, because I DO mean you.

What are you implying?

Just like he's "too intelligent" to defraud folks with a fake university, right?

At any rate, for the sake of clarity, I don't believe he was holding on to the funds to pocket them. I believe he was politicizing them by holding on to the donations to distribute based on which states were holding primaries.

A good point. Or to hold a big, splashy press conference with charity representatives announcing which ones he had designated, if he happened to need favorable media coverage at some point.

Or it could just be that, once he got what he wanted out of the whole scenario, he just didn't care enough to be bothered following through, and later down the road, the funds would simply have been disbursed however he felt like at the moment.

LOL

What are you implying?

Am I the only one who thinks it's odd that Norman sounds like he's saying that Trump donating his own money to charity is a bad thing?

LOL

What are you implying?

First of all, LOTS of people commit fraud in front of public scrutiny. Con men tend toward arrogance, and the belief that they're too smart to get caught.

Second of all, Donald Trump has been "under everyone's eyes", by his own choice, since forever. Hasn't stopped him from shady dealings in the past, so why would you think it would now? What, because he's exhibited such a strong sense of humility, self-restraint, and prudence?

I'd say the fact that he took months to disburse the funds, and THEN miraculously completed "vetting the charities" at the same time that he was being hammered on the subject, constitutes some rather strong circumstantial evidence.

I'd also say that if the Clintons were in the exact same circumstances, you'd be screaming like a scalded dog, rather than defending them because "they wouldn't be stupid enough to commit fraud under everyone's eyes". In actual fact, I believe you ARE insisting that the Clintons have done exactly that (not that I think you're wrong; I just think you're a hypocrite). Am I incorrect?

What are you implying?

First of all, LOTS of people commit fraud in front of public scrutiny. Con men tend toward arrogance, and the belief that they're too smart to get caught.

Second of all, Donald Trump has been "under everyone's eyes", by his own choice, since forever. Hasn't stopped him from shady dealings in the past, so why would you think it would now? What, because he's exhibited such a strong sense of humility, self-restraint, and prudence?

I'd say the fact that he took months to disburse the funds, and THEN miraculously completed "vetting the charities" at the same time that he was being hammered on the subject, constitutes some rather strong circumstantial evidence.

I'd also say that if the Clintons were in the exact same circumstances, you'd be screaming like a scalded dog, rather than defending them because "they wouldn't be stupid enough to commit fraud under everyone's eyes". In actual fact, I believe you ARE insisting that the Clintons have done exactly that (not that I think you're wrong; I just think you're a hypocrite). Am I incorrect?

So you are saying Trump tried to scam 4.8 millions of money that was not his? Because apparently, he had a damn good plan. Too bad he didn't factor in the press, the great crime investigators that they are.... who didn't catch Trump of... anything illegal.

You are retarded, that is all. Taking your time is not a crime.

LOL

What are you implying?

Am I the only one who thinks it's odd that Norman sounds like he's saying that Trump donating his own money to charity is a bad thing?
Sounds to me like he's using that as an example of why Trump wouldn't be defrauded folks. How could it be fraud if he's using his own money. Of course, Norman clearly didn't think that one all the way through; since had Trump been looking to pocket the funds but used his own money as to cast doubt it was fraud, spending 1 million to get back several million is still a win for Trump.

But I have been ridiculed for daring to point out that Obama gave Vets $1.4 billion in 2009. Apparently, funding Veterans with tax dollars is a bad thing to some on the right. Those would be the ones who have never heard of the U.S. Constitution.

What are you implying?

Ok, we've gotta change topics. I'm agreeing with you too much on this one. ;)

So you are saying Trump tried to scam 4.8 millions of money that was not his? Because apparently, he had a damn good plan. Too bad he didn't factor in the press, the great crime investigators that they are.... who didn't catch Trump of... anything illegal.

No, she didn't say he tried to do that. Your reading skills are pathetic.

What are you implying?

Sounds to me like he's using that as an example of why Trump wouldn't be defrauded folks. How could it be fraud if he's using his own money. Of course, Norman clearly didn't think that one all the way through; since had Trump been looking to pocket the funds but used his own money as to cast doubt it was fraud, spending 1 million to get back several million is still a win for Trump.

But I have been ridiculed for daring to point out that Obama gave Vets $1.4 billion in 2009. Apparently, funding Veterans with tax dollars is a bad thing to some on the right. Those would be the ones who have never heard of the U.S. Constitution.

If his plan was to scam massive amounts of money, why would he unnecessarily spend one million of his? If the money was so important, why spend all of yours?

That was my point. Anyway, it's clear you don't understand a first thing about business, and have NO PROOF of any attempted fraud happening. Since you got nothing at all... laters.

Many people claimed that here multiple times. Learn to read... Don't become a other retard.

If his plan was to scam massive amounts of money, why would he unnecessarily spend one million of his? If the money was so important, why spend all of yours?

That was my point. Anyway, it's clear you don't understand a first thing about business, and have NO PROOF of any attempted fraud happening. Laters...
First of all, I didn't say that was his plan. I said I believe his plan was to politicize the donations and disperse them as a campaign tool as he traveled from state to state for the primaries. There is evidence of this as he was dispersing funds to military charities in states during their primaries. At least one charity received a check one day before their state's caucus. In others, he would personally hand a check to respective charities' representatives on stage at his rally's

Seems there was no delay getting those checks out.

In another state, the charity's director turned down a check because it would make him look like a political tool.

Which of course, was Trump's exact intent.

Secondly, if Trump wanted to commit fraud by pocketing the money; what better way to fool people than to be able to say he put in some of his own money? $1m in; several million out. That's an easy win for Trump plus he gets the publicity of saying he donated to Vets.

Many people claimed that here multiple times. Learn to read... Don't become a other retard.
Moron -- you suggested it was Cecilie1200 who said that, not others. If you're gonna be a friggin' retard, at least own up to it when you're caught. Don't portray yourself as a weaselly friggin' retard by trying to slither out of it.

How embarrassing for you.

1233796371590.gif

As with everything Clinton does, that's MANIPULATED finances, if you are stupid enough to believe that!

1. The Clinton Foundation Only Spent 10 Percent On ...
    The Clinton Foundation Only Spent 10 Percent On Charity In 2013clinton-foun...
    Apr 27, 2015 ... More than 88% of our expenditures go directly to our life-changing work: ... The internet connection for the group's headquarters does not directly change lives. ... The amount it spent on charitable grants–$8.8 million–was dwarfed by ... While some may claim that the Clinton Foundation does its charity by ...
  1. Is the Clinton Foundation Really a Charity? -...
    www.commentarymagazine.com/politics-ideas/campaigns-...
    The Clinton Global Initiative is also not a charity. ... Those who attend it may do charitable work. ... What makes this relevant to the Clinton Cash allegations is that most of the money spent by the foundation is geared toward providing access for ...
  1. Opinion: How to Understand the Clinton Foundation...
    philanthropy.com/article/Opinion-How-to-Understand-t...
    Jun 8, 2015 ... Do not expect the Clinton Foundation to behave like a private foundation. ... others) that only a small portion of Clinton Foundation spending goes toward charity. ... Since the Clinton Health Access Initiative is the source of most such ... The Carter Center to my knowledge has not received funds that created ...
  1. Charity watchdog: Clinton Foundation a 'slush fund...
    26 | April | 2015 |charity-watchdog-clinton-founda...
    Apr 26, 2015 ... The Clinton family's mega-charity took in more than $140 million in grants ... travel, and salaries and bonuses, with the fattest payouts going to family friends. ... None of the Clintons is on the payroll, but they do enjoy first-class flights ... An accountant for the Clinton Foundation did not return The Post's calls ...
Clinton Foundation spends just...
http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/apr/29/...
Apr 29, 2015 ... The bulk of the money donated to the Clinton Family Foundation went to ... The Clinton foundation, on the other hand, gets to its 88 percent going to .... says it does most of its charitable work in-house, and it's not credible to ...

Need more evidence...you cock sucking Clinton butt fucker?:fu::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Poor, demented, vagisil.... reduced to posting other peoples' retarded opinions to back his own retarded opinion.

Meanwhile, every penny that goes in and out of the Clinton Foundation is made available for public review. Had the Clinton's been sheltering money in their own foundation, it would make yuge headline news so that you wouldn't have to rely on peoples' opinions to back your idiocy.

But being the ever useless tool you are :suck:, you just can't help yourself.

Poor demented, queer, Pawned again..... The MSM would NEVER do ANYTHING to Hurt the Clinton's....Look to Bill's RAPE and Sexual abuse charges where he was CONVICTED of lying and only had his Law Lisc. taken away!

YOU are always THE SHEEP....... NEVER the FUCKER!
MSM isn't the only news source, ya flamin' imbecile.

Seriously, vagisil -- what the fuck is wrong with you? Exactly how much lead paint did you eat as a kid?

Yes, OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE shows that you are a SHEEP..

I do enjoy your absolute devotion to a bunch of LYING, CORRUPT, CRIMINAL, MURDERING, bastards that everyone has known about for 40 years!.... You truly are a Clintonbot! BUT keep posting, this is the most entertainmentI'llprobably have for today!
You posted opinions, not overwhelming evidence. :eusa_doh:

Check this out ... it's an opinion which refutes the opinions you posted...

How to Understand the Clinton Foundation
Although it has "foundation" in its name, the Clinton Foundation is actually a public charity. In practical terms, this means both that it relies heavily on donations from the public and that it achieves its mission primarily by using those donations to conduct direct charitable activities, as opposed to providing grants from an endowment.

Failure to understand the difference led to the widespread claim (covered by the New York Post, Rush Limbaugh, Fox News, and others) that only a small portion of Clinton Foundation spending goes toward charity. While measuring charitable endeavors by the amount of grants awarded may be appropriate for many private foundations, it is not for an organization that acts as a direct service provider like the Clinton Foundation.​
So the opinions you posted were based on the "failure to understand."

:dance:

Yes, your ONE left wing opinion is BULLSHIT compared to the MULTIPLE Opinions and FACTS showing the Clinton Crime Family Foundation was, and IS a SLUSH FUND, and TAX SHELTER for the corrupt, lying, criminal, MURDEROUS bitch, her BLOW JOB husband, and Hubble's daughter, Chelsea....And I have the failure to understand, you LOW 2 digit IQ'd moron!

Keep getting fucked, you sheep! ....
sheep.gif
......:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You miss the point . Don ran around bragging about his donation . And used the vets as an excuse to bail on the debate .

He lied .

Vigi stopped being able to grasp any point other than, "Donald Trump is WONDERFUL! Everything he does is automatically right! But HILLARY!!" about two months ago.

Those who knew and respected him as the intelligent human being he used to be will be holding memorial services for his brain at some point.

It's a shame when YOU have become so JILTED that even when the TRUTH is presented to you, you STILL reject it....when did you say the services for your brain were?

I haven't "become" anything. I am what I have always been: a staunch, proud conservative who refuses to make excuses for ANYONE who is not, no matter what I might think I have to gain by doing so.

The truth is that the followers of the Orange Jesus are indistinguishable in their behavior and tactics from the followers of Obama. It wasn't acceptable when they did it in service of the Democrat Party, and it's not acceptable when you do it in service of the Republican Party.

Let me be serious with you for a moment....SINCE your choice for president is Trump, or a Commie/Socialist, since you already have 10 or more SCOTUS PICKS from Trump, with ALL of them acceptable to LEADERS of the Conservative movement, and since Trump is now expecting an ENDORSEMENT from Ted Cruz, according to Ryan yesterday, when he endorsed Trump, what is your problem, except YOU are a spoiled child, and will stamp her feet, yell and scream because your candidate lost!!!

SINCE my choice for President will come from a list of candidates (believe it or not, there ARE more than two); SINCE I have a list of "possible Justice candidates, but Trump himself said he wouldn't necessarily nominate from that list; SINCE I don't trust him as far as I could throw him; and SINCE Ted Cruz doesn't cast my vote, I do, my problem is what it always has been: I do not believe Donald Trump would be a good President, and I will not vote for someone who doesn't meet that criterion.

Your belief that this is a matter of anything other than serious conscience tells us everything about YOUR mindset, and nothing at all about mine.

Did you vote for McRomney?

Forum List

Back