Trump pushing Iran towards a nuke

we need real action and powerful confrontation . Your kind of wussy confrontation is wussy words on Paper with untrustworthy 'taqiyah' practicing muslim 'shiite' muslims RDave .

Only one thing will stop Iran from getting a Nuke eventually................Everything else is just BS..........

Iran should not be allowed to have a Nuke..............They support terror around the globe.............

Anyone else know what we will eventually have to do to stop it...............

And if you ignore it..........then later claim OH LOOKY WHAT YOU DID.............You are full of it.

Iran supports certain countries in the Middle East. They support rebels fighting in Yemen.

The US supports certain countries in the Middle East & support rebels fighting in Yemen

Both the US & Iran opposes ISIS.

Iran supported factions in Iraq fighting our occupation.

Do thety actially support more terrorism that the US does?
They chant death to America and supplied IED's that sent Americans home in body bags.....

So let me see which side I take here..................hmmmm..........

My country America........yeah that's it.........

To hell with them.

nevilleobama.jpg
Who did he appease?

Trump appeases dictators around the world and you love it
He handed money off to the mullahs of Iran................and held up a piece of paper not worth the paper it was written on..............

Another Appeasement that will never work............but dream on........lib.

and , its my opinion that 'iran' simply needs payback because of the 40 or more year old 'hostage crisis 'so to heck with any more of your appeasing words RDave .

Trump is just giving the renegade terrorist nation a little discipline, that's all. Obama gave them the impression that he was a co conspirator in their dastardly ways.
Bullshit. Obama stopped Iran's nuke efforts while maintaining sanctions on other issues.

It is my opinion that you are a lying fuck.

Is that better?

How did Obama give Iran the impression he was a co conspirator.

Here's you chance. Prove that this is true.
Come on monkey see-monkey doer. Anyone with half a brain knows that the money Obama gave Iran went to support terrorist operations in the middle east. I know 'you people' think that Israel is the real enemy and the Russia-Syria partnership is a good thing and China is our friend, so there's really not enough time to straighten out your ignoramic thinking. All we really need to know is to not vote for people who think like you, lest we lose our country. Viva Trump. MAGA soon to be KAG.

Excellent piece on how stupid Trump really is & how the Republicans are pushing Iran to becoming a nuclear power. The U.S. with 4 other countries brought Iran to the table & signed a ten year agreement with Iran to stop their nuclear ambitions to get a weapon.

Now there is nothing to to them. Thank you Trump

How Donald Trump pushed Iran to the bomb (Opinion) - CNN
I say Obama Bin Sooking Moolah Deek giving a Terrorist State $150 Billion Dollars in violation of International Law to buy US Uranium from Russia lead to Iran wanting to Nuke Israel and The US with their Shiny New Obama Nukes.

Last edited:
and , its my opinion that 'iran' simply needs payback because of the 40 or more year old 'hostage crisis 'so to heck with any more of your appeasing words RDave .
Not dealing with them back then was appeasement.................and it has led to what we have today.............Had we nipped it in the bud back then perhaps we wouldn't have the BS we have today.

The taking of our embassy was an act of War..............Everyone that I knew back then wanted to Kick their asses..........but we had another Chamberlin in office.....................Mr. Peanut head.............who had no balls.

Peanut head helped turn the Middle East into what it is today.

Excellent piece on how stupid Trump really is & how the Republicans are pushing Iran to becoming a nuclear power. The U.S. with 4 other countries brought Iran to the table & signed a ten year agreement with Iran to stop their nuclear ambitions to get a weapon.

Yeah, Iran really respected that. Grow up.

Nothing more foolish than not bribing an enemy to behave!

Actually, the reverse is true.

He defied his national security advisors that wanted a strike on Iran when they shot down a drone. He even said that if they shoot down another drone, he still would not start a war. . .

. . . and then went on to praise Iran for not shooting down a plane that had people on it?!

Taking a Minute to Walk in Iran’s Shoes

If one can learn anything from the modern history of Iran, it’s that great powers will sell — and have sold — them out at a moment’s notice.

Opinion: Taking a Minute to Walk in Iran’s Shoes

". . . The wisdom of this decision is that Iran delivered the intended message without causing any escalation — which doubtless would have been the outcome if it had downed a manned military plane that was also in its sites in the vicinity of the drone. It was a message that Trump had clearly received, and for which he expressed appreciation to Iranian authorities (although why he would bother to thank Iran if it was attacking a plane flying over “international waters” as he said is truly baffling).. . . . "

Remarks by President Trump Before Marine One Departure

Remarks by President Trump Before Marine One Departure | The White House

Q Would your decision have been different if it was 10 to 15 casualties, instead of 100 to 150 casualties?

THE PRESIDENT: It’s — anything is a lot when they shoot down an unmanned, okay? So anything is a lot. I didn’t like it. I didn’t like it.

Q If they shoot down another drone, will you not have to reply to that either?

THE PRESIDENT: Say it.

Q If they shoot down another unmanned drone, will you also not —

THE PRESIDENT: We’ll see. But I don’t think that will happen. I don’t think that’ll happen. And if you notice, there was a plane with 38 people yesterday — did you see that? I think that’s a big story.

Q Is that accurate?

THE PRESIDENT: They had it in their sights, and they didn’t shoot it down.

Q That was accurate?

THE PRESIDENT: I think they were very wise not to do that, and we appreciate that they didn’t do that. But they had a plane in their sights — 38 people on the plane — and they didn’t shoot it down. And I think that was a very wise decision. And — and I think that’s something that we very much appreciate.

Q Is it accurate to say that your national security team brought you a plan for a planned strike and it didn’t have a fully formed estimate on casualties?

THE PRESIDENT: No. No. They brought me a great plan. But I wanted to know, at the end — I wanted an accurate count. They gave me very odd numbers. I wanted an accurate count as to how many people would be killed, how many Iranians would be killed.

And, as I said: Coming from New York, I know a lot of Iranians. They’re great people.

Trump is as much a pawn in this game as Iran is. . . .
People need to appreciate how good of a President Trump has been.

Clinton wanted to go to war with Syria, Iran and Russia.

She stated clearly at a meeting on Wall Street with many of her Wealthy Leftist Elitist Tycoons during her campaign.

"Think of War with , Syria, Russia and Iran as an Investment"

Obama and Clinton created a lot of messes. These two buffoons were arguably the two most incompetent people we have ever had in their respective positions.

They started COUPS in Libya, Egypt, Syria and Turkey.
They financially backed and supplied weapons to Al Queda, Al Nusra, The PLO, Hamas, The Muslim Brotherhood, and even ISIS.
They made numerous boneheaded, Naive and Ill-advised Ideological decisions in Iraq, with The PLO, Palestine, Syria and in Afghanistan.

They endangered Embassy Personnel all across the globe and single handedly created The Benghazi mess, then tried to cover it up.

Because of their poor leadership, we had to then extend our stays in Iraq and Afghanistan for another 10 years, and they completely destabilized The Middle East almost from the moment they took control.

President Trump has corrected much of their idiotic decisions, and has actually had a calming influence in the region.

Things with Clinton had she been elected would have spiraled out of control.

Last edited:

Which is the policy of fools on the left......................as the far left trashes the country they live in...........

Iran laughed at Obama while taking the money.................America 8 years run by a ship of fools.

We, as a country cannot afford to have weak, effeminate, impotent, and incompetent leadership like we have dealt with During The Carter and Obama Administrations with regards to The Middle East.

You may not like Ronald Reagan, George Bush or Donald Trump, but in reality, these two pushed back and delayed the Start of WW III in The Middle East while people like Obama, Bill Clinton and Carter advanced us towards it.

Last edited:
We. as a country cannot afford to have weak and impotent, and incompetent leadership like we have dealt with During The Carter and Obama Administrations with regards to The Middle East.

You may not like George Bush or Donald Trump, but in reality, these two pushed back and delayed the Start of WW III in The Middle East while people like Obama and Carter advanced us towards it.

Yep that George Bush showed 'em.

Invaded Afghsnistan to get Bin Laden, gave up, & put us into trying nation building that failed.

Then he lied to invade Iraq to get an oil rich ally nation, got 4600 soldiers killed & Iraq is not our puppet.

Ran up the debt well over a trillion.

You think those were successes????

As for Iran, who wasd in Iran helping them produce all that oil? Cheney's Halliburton.

Which is the policy of fools on the left......................as the far left trashes the country they live in...........

Iran laughed at Obama while taking the money.................America 8 years run by a ship of fools.

We paid Iran what we owed them & then freed assets per the agreement.

I understand you assfucks are dumber than shit but we put on sanctions to get a country to change behavior & when they do, the sanctions are lifted. It is not handing them money.

But hey, lets see what Trump gives NK.

We. as a country cannot afford to have weak and impotent, and incompetent leadership like we have dealt with During The Carter and Obama Administrations with regards to The Middle East.

You may not like George Bush or Donald Trump, but in reality, these two pushed back and delayed the Start of WW III in The Middle East while people like Obama and Carter advanced us towards it.

Invaded Afghsnistan to get Bin Laden, gave up, & put us into trying nation building that failed.

Then he lied to invade Iraq to get an oil rich ally nation, got 4600 soldiers killed & Iraq is not our puppet.

As for Iran, who wasd in Iran helping them produce all that oil? Cheney's Halliburton.
He failed because he decided to fight on their terms...............Not on ours............Occupation of the region wasn't necessary...........You kick the hell out of them and leave..............don't rebuild them.........and tell them behave or next time we will not be so nice...........

We have gotten stuck their due to PC POLITICS.............avoiding the Art of War.........to FIGHT TO WIN..........and don't give the advantage to our enemies.........

Kick ass......and leave before the dust settles................

Politicians lose Wars............not the military.

So pay Iran to slowly build a Nuke or take the money away and they build it anyway lol you libs are bright ha

Last edited:

Actually it was George Bush who should be credited with getting Obama Bin Laden.

And it was George Bush who removed a Ruthless Dictator in Iraq, had free elections going, and had Iraq stabilized.

Obama Bin Lying fucked it all up and that is a fact. He also fucked up Syria, Egypt and Libya, as well as staged a failed COUP in Turkey.

Seriously look at John Kerry (who should be in jail) actively working against The United States and interfering with US policy initiatives in Iran.

Iran has become much more dangerous due Obama's effeminate, weak ineptitude, and Russia was emboldened under Obama Bin Spying's Flaccid Administration.

ISIS killed and brutalized nearly a Million People under Obama Bin Lying's Administration.

Terrorism expanded during The Obama Administration, where previously it was in a state of contraction under Bush, and is under contraction under Trump.

Terrorism had no Greater Friend than Hillary Rotten Clinton and Obama Bin Lying.

Iran, and Russia are in Syria directly as the result of Bumbling Obama's Incompetent and Impotent efforts in The Middle East.

As a result of Obama Bin Spying's policies, we have Muslim Assholes in our country and in Europe stabbing, shooting and raping our citizens, burning our flag, and continually trying to undermine our country, and some of these dangerous people have even managed to get themselves elected and placed in positions of power where they should not be.

Last edited:

I understand you assfucks are dumber than shit but we put on sanctions to get a country to change behavior & when they do, the sanctions are lifted. It is not handing them money.

We didn't have to pay them a dang cent...............period...........if anything we should have PAID THEM BACK for the IED'S KILLING AMERICANS.

Let that sink in a minute..............Mr. Appeasement.........as your take the side of our enemies who killed Americans.......I'd have sent them the money.......in ordinance and say..............PAYED in FULL............written with a sharpie on the weapons used.........

So you would give money back to a murderer who promised to commit murder again.
Cool.

Forum List

Back