Trump Puts Arizona into Play for Democrats

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
Arizona has consistently voted Republican. Since 1952, the Republicans have won Arizona in 14 of 15 Presidential elections. But Trump's extremely high negative ratings, particularly amongst Hispanics, puts Arizona into play for Hillary.

In the first Trump v. Clinton Arizona poll, the two are tied. If Cruz were the nominee, he'd be leading Clinton by 6%.

Arizona voters are evenly divided on who they would vote for in this fall’s presidential and Senate races, according to a new Merrill Poll. The poll found that DonaldTrump and Hilary Clinton are in a dead heat with 38 percent of the vote each, while 9 percent said they would vote for neither candidate and 15 percent were undecided. A head to head matchup between Clinton and Ted Cruz also resulted in a statistical dead heat, with 41 percent for Cruz and 35 percent for Clinton. ...

Dr. Tara Blanc, co director of the Merrill Poll, said that Clinton’s support among Hispanic voters and the crossover advantage she received from Republicans against Trump largely explain why she is competitive in Arizona. “ One thing to note, however, is that contrary to what we found in the primary election, the percentage of voters who are undecided is relatively low across these matchups, so there’s less room for change.”​

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/MerillPollGeneralPR.pdf

Edit - Did my math wrong.

Last edited:
This shit keeps up America will ONLY be a democrat party run country because the current GOP's REFUSAL to fight back against white genocide which is exactly what is happening no matter what you want to call it America is becoming darker and darker and more and more liberal and eventually the GOP will not matter it will be an eternal opposition party relegated to a laughing stock. Fight back now or watch RED states become barely red and then toss up and then BLUE.

This shit keeps up America will ONLY be a democrat party run country because the current GOP's REFUSAL to fight back against white genocide which is exactly what is happening no matter what you want to call it America is becoming darker and darker and more and more liberal and eventually the GOP will not matter it will be an eternal opposition party relegated to a laughing stock. Fight back now or watch RED states become barely red and then toss up and then BLUE.

Yoar really a liberal sock, aren't you Odious?

OgQjfsh.jpg

Native Americans hate the guy… That much I can tell you. Is it enough to swing the State? Maybe.

Have you noticed Missouri? Hillary only got 60,000 fewer votes than Trump did. Bernie got almost the same amount as HRC. Depending on how strong the Anti-Trump vibe is in MO….it could swing. That is 10 votes.

What is also telling is where HRC was strong…She got something like 40,000 more votes than he did in St Louis County. Trump won the county by about 1,000 votes over Cruz. It’s doubtful that all of them would flock to Trump. Also about 40,000 voters who voted in the GOP primary voted for someone other than Cruz or Trump.

Missouri Democratic primary

Finally, in 2012, Mitt Romney won Missouri by only 260,000 votes. I say “only” but that is a sizable amount. Its getting tight though.

Native Americans hate the guy… That much I can tell you. Is it enough to swing the State? Maybe.

Have you noticed Missouri? Hillary only got 60,000 fewer votes than Trump did. Bernie got almost the same amount as HRC. Depending on how strong the Anti-Trump vibe is in MO….it could swing. That is 10 votes.

What is also telling is where HRC was strong…She got something like 40,000 more votes than he did in St Louis County. Trump won the county by about 1,000 votes over Cruz. It’s doubtful that all of them would flock to Trump. Also about 40,000 voters who voted in the GOP primary voted for someone other than Cruz or Trump.

Missouri Democratic primary

Finally, in 2012, Mitt Romney won Missouri by only 260,000 votes. I say “only” but that is a sizable amount. Its getting tight though.

Perhaps if Bernie DIDN'T wear those funny glasses, people would have taken him more seriously and he would have beat her!

CajAJR5VAAELyt1.jpg

I am not the one that claimed I would vote for a Soda Banning Gun Hating Jew liberal posing a republican that would have been YOU.

If the Republicans nominate Trump, they're toast. If they don't nominate Trump, all his supporters will stay home and they're toast. Say hello to President Clinton. :biggrin:

I don't know if people realize Hillary has been beating Sanders but the voter turnout has been extremely LOW.

I am not the one that claimed I would vote for a Soda Banning Gun Hating Jew liberal posing a republican that would have been YOU.
such a bitter unemployed whiner who hates his betters

Trump is drawing huge crowds and large numbers of new voters to the GOP. Not to mention thousands of blue collar democrats that are switching to Trump.

Love him or hate him, Trump has all of the momentum, all of the energy, and he will be nearly impossible to beat.

how sad is it when we can't even defend our own borders. so we have Illegal immigrants marching and Demanding they be given Special treatment and rights, over all the people who came here and did things the RIGHT WAY. we have snake Politicians taking up for them over you legal citizens....how is that even RIGHT? Hell they are taken us over from within and didn't even have to fire a shot.

no. he's just really that stupid and bigoted.

Sorry, but this "high negatives" meme ain't cutting it anymore.

March.png

Need proof Establishment efforts to stop Trump have failed miserably?

Trump has GAINED 15 points of net favorability among Republicans since Feb. 27th, leads Cruz by one point and is a mere 7 points behind Kasich, according to Gallup.

Cruz has also made great strides in advancing his favorability rating among Republicans 12 points.

Kasich, who began the month at 23, now sits at 29, a meager 6 point increase.

Trump gains 15 points in favorability in March...

Forum List

Back