Trump Rally in Salt Lake City turns into another Shitcago

When and where are the Trump parades?
nazi_rally.jpg

"Peaceful protesters" my ass. These people are thugs. They proved it again:

Trump supporters, protesters clash outside rally in Salt Lake City

Supporters of Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump and protesters clashed after a rally in Utah on Friday.

Crowds who chanted “Donald Trump” were met with “Mr. Hate Out of Our State” as police in riot gear blocked the entrance to the Infinity Event Center in Salt Lake City. Protesters tried to rush the door of the building and got into screaming matches with Trump supporters who were barred from entering the venue.

According to KSTU-TV, people who were exiting the building were being pelted with rocks. Some protesters were seen tearing down a security tent that the U.S. Secret Service used to screen attendees before they entered the building.

Reality bites Bripat in the ass again, as a dead end kid he is incognizant of its meaning:

Thousands of Utahns "felt the Bern" today at This is The Place Heritage Park. The massive amount of people sparked a second Salt Lake City rally to be held Monday at West High School.

Crowds flock to Bernie Sanders' SLC rally Friday, sparks second appearance Monday

"Peaceful protesters" my ass. These people are thugs. They proved it again:

Trump supporters, protesters clash outside rally in Salt Lake City

Supporters of Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump and protesters clashed after a rally in Utah on Friday.

Crowds who chanted “Donald Trump” were met with “Mr. Hate Out of Our State” as police in riot gear blocked the entrance to the Infinity Event Center in Salt Lake City. Protesters tried to rush the door of the building and got into screaming matches with Trump supporters who were barred from entering the venue.

According to KSTU-TV, people who were exiting the building were being pelted with rocks. Some protesters were seen tearing down a security tent that the U.S. Secret Service used to screen attendees before they entered the building.

Reality bites Bripat in the ass again, as a dead end kid he is incognizant of its meaning:

Thousands of Utahns "felt the Bern" today at This is The Place Heritage Park. The massive amount of people sparked a second Salt Lake City rally to be held Monday at West High School.

Crowds flock to Bernie Sanders' SLC rally Friday, sparks second appearance Monday

Did any protesters show up to threaten or beat up the people attending?

Otherwise, what's your point?

F**k Godwin. You watch. The actions of Trump's followers will awaken no one. Because those who see what's happening see it. Those who don't follow.

The OP is grumpy that Mr. Trump didn't get quite the air time he wanted on Fox News. The sensation has fallen flat. So now "conveniently", thousands of people are storming the Trump Tower itself in New York to "protest Trump!". Trump is probably sending them all a paycheck and asking them to dress really far left. Bonus checks for those starting physical altercations.

I say the media starves out Trump.. At least Fox News should utterly refrain from Trump's manufactured civil unrest for publicity stunts..

with so much chit happening in chitcago, they should start making new entrance signs....." Welcome To Chicago, Excuse The Smell"

Trump continues crumbling when the heat turns on
5I5s8.png

Trump says he wants more violence at his rallies
wQaAh4H.png

Utah wants NONE of that hick-racist-fake-tough-guy Trump nonsense
pacspit.gif

Meanwhile Trump fans continue to cry about aggression when Trump rallies are where protestors and women are assaulted
sadbron2.png

Don't start ****, won't be ****!
shaq.png

5I5s8.png

wQaAh4H.png

pacspit.gif

Meanwhile Trump fans continue to cry about aggression when Trump rallies are where protestors and women are assaulted
sadbron2.png

shaq.png

Wow, when you will start posting your crayon drawings to go with your clipped out pics, loser?

5I5s8.png

wQaAh4H.png

pacspit.gif

sadbron2.png

shaq.png

Dont show up at Trump rallies and start shit there wont be any shit.
Using your logic I should be able to show up at your house uninvited and start screaming,throwing rocks and generally trashing the place.
So what time should I show up?

well for anyone who wants to commit suicide, but just doesnt have the courage,,,,just go for a walk in south / or the worst parts of Chicago

Forum List

Back