Trump Rally Tonight - Youngstown, OH

Nah. Rerun of Lethal Weapon II is on.

Huge crowd. The whole auditorium behind this shot is packed.

tr1.jpg

tr2.jpg

tr3.jpg

tr4.jpg

Still can't compete with Riggs and Murtaugh. More people have watched them than ever voted for trump and more people are watching the rerun tonight than will show up for Donny's show.

Don't be so sure. Newsmax is broadcasting the rally. They currently has about 9.6 million viewers, and the rally is being streamed on several sites, RSBN, Rumble, and a couple conservative social media sites.

I'd rather watch On Patrol Live. Trump never says anything new in those rallies. It's just the same scripted lines over and over again. That might appeal to some folks but it doesn't appeal to me. I'll vote for him if he's the final nominee for President but I'm watching for other campaigns first.

Don't be so sure. Newsmax is broadcasting the rally. They currently has about 9.6 million viewers, and the rally is being streamed on several sites, RSBN, Rumble, and a couple conservative social media sites.
Which one looks like more fun on a Saturday night?
Story time with Donald:

Or:

Forum List

Back