Trump Rang In Birthday by Inflating Golf Club Value by $42 Million

What is your source that says it is bogus?
I am saying the source that was linked is not a reliable source, is the mainstream media reporting it? I have been misled many times by left and right wing sites that are inaccurate.

Ask Trump. He can give you all the details; Inside the bank, compliance officers had been looking at some of the transactions that were going in and out of Donald Trump's bank accounts, and Jared Kushner's bank accounts, too. Kushner was also a big client of Deutsche Bank. And what they were seeing was that money, in some cases, was flowing to international sources, in some cases wealthy Russians — that raised a lot of concerns from a money-laundering perspective. So compliance officers within the bank essentially blew the whistle and said: These transactions are troubling. We need to report them as suspicious to the federal government. And these concerns were kind of elevated up the flagpole within Deutsche Bank, and managers and executives at a higher-level ultimately decided that, no, these concerns did not need to be escalated to the government or even reported to the government. But within the bank, there was a big concern that something weird was going on in the Trump bank accounts.

Why would Trump need to send all that loan money to wealthy Russians? Take a wild guess?

Ask Trump. He can give you all the details;

You made the claim. You don't have any details? LOL!

So compliance officers within the bank essentially blew the whistle and said: These transactions are troubling. We need to report them as suspicious to the federal government.

And? What happened? Any charges filed? Any convictions yet?

So you're saying that Democrats are so screwed up that throwing the guy out of office isn't enough.
That's not up to democrats, and it definitely is not up to you squealing cultists. Breaking the law is breaking the law. If this bothers you, take it up with the orange pile of shit who broke the law.

I am saying the source that was linked is not a reliable source, is the mainstream media reporting it? I have been misled many times by left and right wing sites that are inaccurate.
The source is the city in question and trump's publicly disclosed financial statements. That's it. The city confirms the low assessed value and the fact that it received two subpoenas.

There are your sources.

Everything but the subpoena part is old news anyway.

There are far more details to this story.. IMO the fraud is deliberate. I'll post a second source.

NEWS
Trump Rang In Birthday by Inflating Golf Club Value by $42 Million
Usatodaynews December 15, 20210
Photo Illustration by Thomas Levinson/The Daily Beast/Getty

A small town north of New York City is now openly confirming it has received subpoenas for two separate investigations into the Trump National Golf Club Westchester, where the Trump family has aggressively fought to lower its tax bill—while claiming a vastly inflated value elsewhere.

Since 2016, the town has valued the golf club at roughly $15 million. And every year, the Trump family business has tried to knock down the value drastically. And yet, on White House financial disclosures, then-President Donald Trump declared the golf club was worth more than $50 million.

“At least one of them is false,” said John Moscow, a renowned former prosecutor who spent 33 years at the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office. “This is a relatively clean way to prove these people lie to evade taxes and push the tax burden on honest taxpayers.”

at The Daily Beast.

…read more

Source:: The Daily Beast
/——-/ If you ever owned a home and tried to get a second mortgage, the bank didn’t give a crap about what you said it was worth. They make their own assessment. Nothing illegal about claiming your house is worth more than their assessment. Get a freaking clue.

/——-/ If you ever owned a home and tried to get a second mortgage, the bank didn’t give a crap about what you said it was worth. They make their own assessment. Nothing illegal about claiming your house is worth more than their assessment. Get a freaking clue.

I never needed a second mortage on any of the houses I owned. However, I understand about appraisals.

I am certainly NOT knowledgable about taxes... so what do YOU think the problem is with claiming the same property is worth 5 million for tax purposes and 50 million if you are using is to secure a loan?

I don't care.

Since 2016, the town has valued the golf club at roughly $15 million. And every year, the Trump family business has tried to knock down the value drastically. And yet, on White House financial disclosures, then-President Donald Trump declared the golf club was worth more than $50 million. This looks legal to you?
/—-/ Did you ever contest your property taxes? Did you ever trade in a car does new one? Did you say your car was worth more than the dealer offered? Did you try to get the new car for a lower price? If yes to any of these, did you break any laws?

I never needed a second mortage on any of the houses I owned. However, I understand about appraisals.

I am certainly NOT knowledgable about taxes... so what do YOU think the problem is with claiming the same property is worth 5 million for tax purposes and 50 million if you are using is to secure a loan?
/——/ Absolutely nothing. State the law that makes trying to get the best deal illegal.

so what do YOU think the problem is with claiming the same property is worth 5 million for tax purposes and 50 million if you are using is to secure a loan?

Both the organizations you're making the claim to have their own appraisers, right?

What do you think the problem is?

Both the organizations you're making the claim to have their own appraisers, right?
Not always, no. These large real estate and commercial loans don't involve a detailed appraisal of every holding claimed as an asset.

That's why this issue arises.

You can say that is on the bank if you like, but Trump still put pen to paper attesting the truth of his claims under penalty of law. So that is on him.

Forum List

Back