Trump Rang In Birthday by Inflating Golf Club Value by $42 Million

Are there any adults reading this thread? Jesus fuck!

EVERYBODY minimizes and underestimates the value of their real estate when addressing the local PROPERTY TAX authorities.

The value of the real estate is not the same as the value of the business. They are TWO DIFFERENT THINGS! It is analogous to the difference between a McDonald's restaurant and value of the property on which it sits. Two different, unrelated things.

FRAUD is misrepresenting facts for personal gain. What [the fuck] was the financial advantage to stating a higher value on the Presidential disclosure forms?

How fucking stupid can you be?
/—-/ You’d be amazed at how fucking stupid he can be.

In what way? I don’t see a story here…Just you giggling over your sick obsession.
I know. Fox and NewsMax are only telling you about 10% of what's going on. As usual.

It may be something, it may be nothing. Who knows. Either way, I know you'll hump my leg like an old Karen. As usual.

Last edited:
I know. Fox and NewsMax are only telling you about 10% of what's going on. As usual.

It may be something, it may be nothing. Either way, I know you'll hump my leg like an old Karen.
Ewww.. I have no interest in your leg, or any other part of your dumbass...That's your fantasy..

So, I don't see a problem here, but that you so badly want it to be speaks volumes about you.

Shocking to me.. You'd think Americans wouldn't accept that behavior.
Real Americans don't accept that behavior. But, the trump Nazis have abandoned any form of human values with their devotion to trump's racism, bigotry, and hatred for just about everything and everyone, which includes his devoted trump Nazis. To him they are suckers to be used to further his corruption, and suckers they are, indeed.

So the crime is he argued to the government that it should only be assessed at 7 million and argued to a bank that it was worth 42? Which criminal statute does that violate?

Did he force or bribe either entity to agree with him?

When was the last time you called up your tax assessor to have him raise the value of your home or other property so you could pay more in taxes?

Why do you think US banks won't touch Trump and consider him a pariah?

Real Americans don't accept that behavior. But, the trump Nazis have abandoned any form of human values with their devotion to trump's racism, bigotry, and hatred for just about everything and everyone, which includes his devoted trump Nazis. To him they are suckers to be used to further his corruption, and suckers they are, indeed..
Remember the bottom line here: He and they are "saving the country" from "the commies" and the scary darker people.

Ring a bell? The world has seen this before.

Remember the bottom line here: He and they are "saving the country" from "the commies" and the scary darker people.

Just do what you're told it's for your own good. The Government officials know better than you. The world has seen that before as well.

Then why is there a criminal investigation? Why the subpoenas?

Maybe...you don't know what you are talking about?
investigations don’t equal guilt. Maybe there were nefarious things going on and maybe there weren’t But the facts that have come out so far dont rise to the level of a crime or even out of the ordinary activity.

Not always, no. These large real estate and commercial loans don't involve a detailed appraisal of every holding claimed as an asset.

That's why this issue arises.

You can say that is on the bank if you like, but Trump still put pen to paper attesting the truth of his claims under penalty of law. So that is on him.

You are completely f'ing clueless, I work in commercial banking, you couldn't be more wrong if you tried. Thanks for the morning laugh, at your expense. lol

The Weimar Republic, formed after Germany lost WWI, was never popular with the conservative extremists.

Just as the constitutional system here in the United States has been undermined by the GOP since the Reagan administration (with the help of the “moderate” Democrats). The open subversion by trump and his team of followers have put this nation on the same path as the Weimar government.

The Weimar government fell to the Nazis, supported by the extreme right, in 1933, and by all indications, our current government will fall to the trump Nazis in the first weeks of 2023... perhaps sooner.

The trump Nazis are in for the same surprise as the German right-wing extremists that cheered Hitler to victory. They will be subjected to the same oppression and terror tactics as the whole of German citizenry suffered, inflicted by the various, and sadistic, enforcement agencies serving der führer.

The trump Nazis will discover the authoritarianism in their newly formed trumptopia isn't the right-wing paradise they dreamed it would be.

The Weimar Republic, formed after Germany lost WWI, was never popular with the conservative extremists.

Just as the constitutional system here in the United States has been undermined by the GOP since the Reagan administration (with the help of the “moderate” Democrats). The open subversion by trump and his team of followers have put this nation on the same path as the Weimar government.

The Weimar government fell to the Nazis, supported by the extreme right, in 1933, and by all indications, our current government will fall to the trump Nazis in the first weeks of 2023... perhaps sooner.

The trump Nazis are in for the same surprise as the German right-wing extremists that cheered Hitler to victory. They will be subjected to the same oppression and terror tactics as the whole of German citizenry suffered, inflicted by the various, and sadistic, enforcement agencies serving der führer.

The trump Nazis will discover the authoritarianism in their newly formed trumptopia isn't the right-wing paradise they dreamed it would be.

/——/ You are a freaking screwball. Put down the crack pipe.

There are far more details to this story.. IMO the fraud is deliberate. I'll post a second source.

NEWS
Trump Rang In Birthday by Inflating Golf Club Value by $42 Million
Usatodaynews December 15, 20210
Photo Illustration by Thomas Levinson/The Daily Beast/Getty

A small town north of New York City is now openly confirming it has received subpoenas for two separate investigations into the Trump National Golf Club Westchester, where the Trump family has aggressively fought to lower its tax bill—while claiming a vastly inflated value elsewhere.

Since 2016, the town has valued the golf club at roughly $15 million. And every year, the Trump family business has tried to knock down the value drastically. And yet, on White House financial disclosures, then-President Donald Trump declared the golf club was worth more than $50 million.

“At least one of them is false,” said John Moscow, a renowned former prosecutor who spent 33 years at the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office. “This is a relatively clean way to prove these people lie to evade taxes and push the tax burden on honest taxpayers.”

at The Daily Beast.

…read more

Source:: The Daily Beast
Why don't you idiots get a life. You make up total bull shit as Joe rapes the country. All of you. I don't give a rat's ass what you say about Trump. It's all total bull shit and to say it while your man Joe destroys the nation. May that $8 a gallon have you starve

Forum List

Back