Trump Regrets

A thread devoted to people who regret voting for Trump.

View attachment 109302

View attachment 109303

Lmao! Voting Trump is going to bite every supporter in their behind one way or another. And I'll be standing by laughing at them each time it comes back to bite them.

Barack-Cheesin.jpg

Kinda like how the democrats were supposed to win the senate ?

They actually DID win more seats than they had.......thanks for the reminder.

But, don't you think (silly of me, of course you DON'T think) that republicans in the senate are a bit concerned what will happen if they blindly back a lunatic when the next election comes around?

Kinda like how the democrats were supposed to win the senate ?

They actually DID win more seats than they had.......thanks for the reminder.

But, don't you think (silly of me, of course you DON'T think) that republicans in the senate are a bit concerned what will happen if they blindly back a lunatic when the next election comes around?

Nope.

They didn't win the senate like they were supposed to. I guess winning a couple of seats serves as a consolation prize. Now that you won't be blocking SCOTUS nominees. Enjoy.

The two senators running for re-election who distanced themselves from Trump......LOST.

Remind yourself of that.

He's been showing his ass since he won the election. His behaviour is childish and dangerous. And even his supporters now get it.

Perhaps MORE important, is that those right wing morons in congress are really worried about the 2018 election...the pendulum will swing.
They are morons. The pendulum won't swing back for 100 years after two years of Trump.

Trump supporters are freaking out because they feel betrayed. I've seen them bitching about it all day long

Last edited:
Trump supporters are freaking out because they feel betrayed. I've seen them bitching about all day long
Fuck them, what? did they think he was kidding? Did they think the muslim ban or building a wall were jokes? Did they think he was kidding about outlawing abortion? Did they believe trumps bullshit about the media just making him look bad?

Seriously if you voted for Trump and now your bitching about losing health insurance or because your stuck in Iran Fuck you!

Great Goose, post: 16436659
None of these clowns voted for him.

Great fake news. You have no way of knowing whether they did or didn't. Yet you state it as fact that they didn't.

He is losing support nationwide in just one week. No honeymoon period does not bode well.

Trump over-promised and perhaps realizes that he can't deliver. And specifically in two years.

Obama's book-ends are looking pretty deplorable and we only had a week's worth of foul crisp coming out if the populist nationalist one.

So it is quite probable many that voted for that idiot now have regrets. A least those that aren't totally deplorable.

. President Donald Trump’s net approval rating dropped by eight points in his first week in the Oval Office, according to daily polls tracked by Gallup

Gallup: Trump Net Approval Rating Drops 8 Points In First Week In Office

Purveyors of fake news are not having much success with their main consumer preparing to do so much damage you our country and the whole world.

Forum List

Back