Trump removed from Colorado ballot

The sum of these parts is this:

President Trump is disqualified from holding the office of President under Section Three; because he is disqualified, it would be a wrongful act under the Election Code for the Secretary to list him as a candidate on the presidential primary ballot.

We do not reach these conclusions lightly.
They did reach their conclusions far too lightly and based on at least two bullshit erroneous premises. Actually more.

They did reach their conclusions far too lightly and based on at least two bullshit erroneous premises. Actually more.
OKAY

Let's test the supposed knowledge of the Liability-man:

What exactly were Trump's arguments in this case (The Electors and President Trump)? Which ones do you support, that you believe the court erred on?

Last edited:
Former Federal Judge: Colorado's Trump Disqualification Not 'Anti-Democratic'.

Former federal judge Michael Luttig argued Wednesday that the Colorado Supreme Court’s ruling disqualifying former President Trump from the state’s ballot is not “anti-democratic,” but rather the conduct that prompted the disqualification was anti-democratic.

Responding to former Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson’s comments arguing all eligibility requirements are anti-democratic “in a sense,” Luttig said, “It is not the former president’s disqualification that is anti-democratic.”

The Constitution itself tells us that it is the conduct that gives rise to disqualification under the 14th Amendment that is anti-democratic,” Luttig added during an appearance on CNN’s “This Morning.”

OKAY

What exactly were Trump's arguments in this case (The Electors and President Trump)? Which ones do you support that you believe the court erred on?
Or: two possibilities.

You could try to rebut what I posted — despite your insistence that I couldn’t present an argument. (In reality, it’s you who can present no argument or any coherent rebuttal).

You could perhaps consider putting your next deflection effort in the form of an English language sentence.

This logic should be used to disqualify ALL Democrats and Republicans, for being members of criminal organizations. Clean slate. Let's do this!

That means it is a relic of a different time and place. It was designed to prevent Confederates from regaining power.

Which kind of takes away the argument that one must be convicted for it to apply

There we go again, with the childish style of...
There the dainty always goes. Petty deflection efforts to avoid the substance.

Yet despite all the abundant proof to the contrary, the dainty will continue to pretend that he has any argument to offer.

Or: two possibilities.

You could try to rebut what I posted — despite your insistence that I couldn’t present an argument. (In reality, it’s you who can present no argument or any coherent rebuttal).

You could perhaps consider putting your next deflection effort in the form of an English language sentence.

again...

Liability-man's deflection from this:

What exactly were Trump's arguments in this case (The Electors and President Trump)? Which ones do you support, that you believe the court erred on?

Thanks for the graphic underscoring your admission of your endless cowardice.

I guess when you’re unable to debate (as you are), running away and deflecting is all you have left.
You're listening to imaginary sounds, while dancing alone, with no partner. You've become the Timothy Leary of USMB Legal Scholars.

It's obvious that the USMB, Timothy Leary Legal Scholars like you are posting during your episodic trips and delusions.

Like I've said before. The great Timothy Leary Legal Scholar @ usmb (Liability), will say he doesn't care.

Next up -- it's all irrelevant.

Forum List

Back