Trump removed from Colorado ballot

They'd start 100 if they could. Nowhere does the 14th mention President, nowhere. It is a corrupt, leftoid Colorado court.

As if Democrats didn't challenge electors, FFS. The leftwingers are wrecking America, as Joe Biden has allowed 8+ million illegals in less than 3 years.
Try to stay on topic, troll.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
They'd start 100 if they could. Nowhere does the 14th mention President, nowhere. It is a corrupt, leftoid Colorado court.

As if Democrats didn't challenge electors, FFS. The leftwingers are wrecking America, as Joe Biden has allowed 8+ million illegals in less than 3 years.
BS.

Ah I love it. But alas, the SCOTUS will overturn it. It would be pretty shocking if they didn’t.

We can dare to dream though. It at least sends a message to the morons that need to hear it.

Proud to be a Coloradoan!

People are morons for recognizing a fraud when they see it? Nice projection.

Ah I love it. But alas, the SCOTUS will overturn it. It would be pretty shocking if they didn’t.

We can dare to dream though. It at least sends a message to the morons that need to hear it.
What message does it send? "We're afraid you'll vote for Trump if we let you!"
Proud to be a Coloradoan!
So am I, but not for this bit of chickenshittery.

Finally this grifter is starting to pay the price of American Justice!!!!

Colorado Supreme Court removes Trump from 2024 ballot based on Constitution's insurrection clause​

In a stunning and unprecedented decision, the Colorado Supreme Court removed former President Donald Trump from the state's 2024 ballot, ruling that he isn't an eligible presidential candidate because of the 14th Amendment's "insurrectionist ban."

The ruling was 4-3.

The ruling will be placed on hold pending appeal until January 4, pending a certain appeal to the US Supreme Court, which could settle the matter for the nation.

49 to go! :mm:

What message does it send? "We're afraid you'll vote for Trump if we let you!"

So am I, but not for this bit of chickenshittery.
It sends the message that insurrection won’t be tolerated.

What city are you in? I’m curious

Forum List

Back