Trump retakes lead in Iowa, Surges in NH

I guess it could happen, as nothing this guy says seems to ding him.

The biggest RINO in the field, go figure.

The greatest man on earth. Rubio is the greatest ass on earth. Christie, the biggest stomach

However, he is the ultimate RINO. I am confident that he will fight hard to push his agenda through and clean up the mess of illegal immigration.

All the other RINOs will make it worse.

I'm all in for Ted Cruz, but I can tolerate a Trump administration. I could even tolerate a Sanders administration over another Bush administration.

Congrats, he's beating a black guy who, despite cutting into peoples heads, has proven himself to be borderline retarded.

I only mention black because the GOP fringe base still has issues with skin color.

I'm not even sure that he's a "RINO." That's sort of like calling Ron Paul a "RINO" because he ran for the Republican nomination.

Let's face it, we have two viable parties if a person wants to get elected. After the whole Ross Perot fiasco, the two parties put a strangle hold on the electoral process. Nobody gets on the ballot or into the national televised debates unless they do it in one of the party machines. It's how the establishment can better control the process on who YOU get to vote for.

Free and fair elections? Yeah, remember, Iran and North Korea have the same type of free and fair elections. The establishment choose the candidates, and the people vote. It works the same here.

politics-political-voting-bath-party-democrat-bbon269_low.jpg

rr71014gg.jpg

Forum List

Back