Trump reverses course, says it's 'too soon' for Georgia Gov. Kemp to reopen state

So Trump was for reopening Georgia, before he “strongly disagreed” with it

The whole purpose of the shutdown was to keep hospitals from being overrun, mission accomplished, time to get back to work.

So that hospitals can be overrun. Brilliant. :rolleyes:

Oh, we didn't spend this time ramping up our medical ability to respond to the virus?

Or you're just too dense to have noticed?
And yet hospitals are still being overwhelmed and they will be again if we "open up" too soon.

Interesting how you "know facts" we're supposed to base everything on which no one else knows.

No, what's really interesting is how you keep expecting people who actually know you to take you seriously.

Interesting that you feel the need to respond to every one of my posts with some stupid ad hominem or non sequitur. Creepy stalker much?
You are one of the most illogical posters on here. How else should she respond? The alternate reality in which you live must be fantastic.

ROFLMAO...this, coming from the guy who accuses every single person he does not agree with of being a "foreigner". You've got zero credibility when speaking of anyone else's logic.
"Every single"

Nope. More hyperbole from you.

Zero cred? I disagree again. You cannot even admit that COVID-19 originated in China. Sad.

I can, very easily and with no problem state unequivocally that the virus originated in China. What I do not do, and that causes you to stomp your little feet and wave your little fists, is blame China for COVID.

So you think China stopping domestic travel in and out of Wuhan while they allowed international travel, to and from Wuhan, was by accident?

Are you having difficulty with words. I said that unequivocally the virus ORIGINATED in China. What he wants me to admit that the virus is 100% China's "fault". He, like Trump, wants a scapegoat.

Apparently China intentionally allowed the virus to get out of their mainland, who else is there to blame? They were aware of the virus as early as mid Oct or early Nov and alerted no one.

Trump. Duh. Trump is to blame for the Wuhan Virus.

No, Trump is to blame for the piss poor response the United States has had to the virus...and for not simply shutting the fuck up and letting doctors and health experts handle the daily COVID briefings. They don't say stupid shit like shine light and shove disinfectant up your ass.

The "shining light" is currently under development in CO, it's UV light emitting diodes inserted in the tubing of respirators in the trachea, to kill bugs in the air. I currently have a UV system on my water supply, and it's very effective. Also expect to see the government to require UV systems on commercial AVAC units, it's coming.

You another one that didn't get the update? Your naked emperor said he was just joshin' about the light.

Trump really does make fools out of you all on a regular basis.

Wow, deflection form a commie, who'd a thunk? Care to address what I actually said?

What deflection? You can stop trying to cover for the moron. He said he was "kidding" (although we all know he wasn't)

You didn't answer my question. Care to address what I actually said?

What question? You merely blathered about a study. So what? What does it have to do with the idiocy that came out of Trump (that he later tried to claim was sarcasm).

Yeah, we get it...he heard something he didn't understand about an actual study and just riffed. That doesn't make him less of a dotard.
You’re a real gem. Regardless of who the president is you’ll still be the same evil awful person.

The whole purpose of the shutdown was to keep hospitals from being overrun, mission accomplished, time to get back to work.

Oh, we didn't spend this time ramping up our medical ability to respond to the virus?

And yet hospitals are still being overwhelmed and they will be again if we "open up" too soon.

Interesting how you "know facts" we're supposed to base everything on which no one else knows.

No, what's really interesting is how you keep expecting people who actually know you to take you seriously.

Interesting that you feel the need to respond to every one of my posts with some stupid ad hominem or non sequitur. Creepy stalker much?
You are one of the most illogical posters on here. How else should she respond? The alternate reality in which you live must be fantastic.

ROFLMAO...this, coming from the guy who accuses every single person he does not agree with of being a "foreigner". You've got zero credibility when speaking of anyone else's logic.
"Every single"

Zero cred? I disagree again. You cannot even admit that COVID-19 originated in China. Sad.

I can, very easily and with no problem state unequivocally that the virus originated in China. What I do not do, and that causes you to stomp your little feet and wave your little fists, is blame China for COVID.

So you think China stopping domestic travel in and out of Wuhan while they allowed international travel, to and from Wuhan, was by accident?

Are you having difficulty with words. I said that unequivocally the virus ORIGINATED in China. What he wants me to admit that the virus is 100% China's "fault". He, like Trump, wants a scapegoat.

Apparently China intentionally allowed the virus to get out of their mainland, who else is there to blame? They were aware of the virus as early as mid Oct or early Nov and alerted no one.

No, Trump is to blame for the piss poor response the United States has had to the virus...and for not simply shutting the fuck up and letting doctors and health experts handle the daily COVID briefings. They don't say stupid shit like shine light and shove disinfectant up your ass.

The "shining light" is currently under development in CO, it's UV light emitting diodes inserted in the tubing of respirators in the trachea, to kill bugs in the air. I currently have a UV system on my water supply, and it's very effective. Also expect to see the government to require UV systems on commercial AVAC units, it's coming.

You another one that didn't get the update? Your naked emperor said he was just joshin' about the light.

Wow, deflection form a commie, who'd a thunk? Care to address what I actually said?

What deflection? You can stop trying to cover for the moron. He said he was "kidding" (although we all know he wasn't)

What question? You merely blathered about a study. So what? What does it have to do with the idiocy that came out of Trump (that he later tried to claim was sarcasm).

Yeah, we get it...he heard something he didn't understand about an actual study and just riffed. That doesn't make him less of a dotard.
You’re a real gem. Regardless of who the president is you’ll still be the same evil awful person.

Got anything other than ad hominems? Yeah, didn't think so. Perfect Trump sycophant.

"Every single"

Got anything other than ad hominems? Yeah, didn't think so. Perfect Trump sycophant.
You don’t deserve anything more than ad Hominems. You’re unhappy with the cards nature dealt you and blame the world for it.

"Every single"

You don’t deserve anything more than ad Hominems. You’re unhappy with the cards nature dealt you and blame the world for it.
That sounds like projection. Sorry for you, but I consider myself one of the luckiest people on earth. I got dealt a great hand.

You fear tyranny? Trump is the closest to it than any other american president. He surrounds himself with people that dont oppose him. He doesnt listen to anybody but himself. He criticizes anyone and anything that thinks differently, he is a bully...trust me I've lived myself under a mild tyrant if I can call him that and trump has many characteristics of one. Also he shares a trend with the likes Gaddhafi, Saddam, Casteo and kim they are crazy and unpredictable.

Besides, the bastard can't be bought.

A man who can't be bought, can't be controlled. Obama was for sale to ANYONE with a buck. Ayatollah's in Iran looking to build nuclear weapons? Obama is their man - for a price. A bioweapons lab in China making weaponized versions of SARS CoV2? A bribe to Obama and US Taxpayers will PAY for the weapon that will kill 50,000 of them...

Obama knew how to play along. Trump is a danger to the whole racket.
Trump is not stable mentally.

You fear tyranny? Trump is the closest to it than any other american president. He surrounds himself with people that dont oppose him. He doesnt listen to anybody but himself. He criticizes anyone and anything that thinks differently, he is a bully...trust me I've lived myself under a mild tyrant if I can call him that and trump has many characteristics of one. Also he shares a trend with the likes Gaddhafi, Saddam, Casteo and kim they are crazy and unpredictable.

A man who can't be bought, can't be controlled. Obama was for sale to ANYONE with a buck. Ayatollah's in Iran looking to build nuclear weapons? Obama is their man - for a price. A bioweapons lab in China making weaponized versions of SARS CoV2? A bribe to Obama and US Taxpayers will PAY for the weapon that will kill 50,000 of them...

and Biden is??????? Compared to Biden, Trump is the most stable person ever to sit in the whitehouse. and compared to Obama, Bush, Clinton, LBJ, and a few others, Trump is also more mentally stable.

forgot crooked hillary with her spastic reactions to balloons, falling up stairs, tripping into the plane, stumbling getting into a car, yeah, real stable.

"Every single"

are you really so stupid that you think he was telling people to drink lysol and clorox? I understand that a sense of humor and liberalism do not exist in the same person. You, winger, and a few others confirm the defective liberal gene theory every day on this board.

for witchey, winger, and the rest of the libs. your mental defect explained scientifically

DRD4 = the defective liberal gene. Hopefully in the near future medical science will find a cure and the world will be rid of this mental illness forever.

EWc1GWsXQAAKeYH
Too late buddy.......your boys done got their asses handed to them and left.............now go drink some bleach..........

LOL

Last word for a bit.........anyone dumb enough to drink bleach will not be missed.

I think you're confused.
Liberals won't be the ones drinking bleach, they have always known that Trump's a fucking moron.
It's the Republicans who take Trump's advice and pay for it.

"
March 24, 2020 -- An Arizona man has died and his wife is in critical condition after they took chloroquine phosphate to treat themselves for the novel coronavirus, the hospital system Banner Health says.
Chloroquine is approved in the United States to treat malaria, lupus and rheumatoid arthritis, but President Donald Trump has promoted it as a possible treatment for COVID-19, CNN reported.""""

Still playing that nonsense............LOL

Anyone that dumb deserves the Darwin Award.......anyone drinking Bleach BECAUSE OF THE MEDIA...........deserves the same Award.

They will not be missed.........sometimes NATURE needs to take it's course.......

Now tell me YOUR GRAND SOLUTION to stopping NATURE from taking it's course with this virus.

While you are at it...........show the world how to stop the common cold from coming back also.

That would be great....We'll all call you a HERO.......on HOW YOU FINALLY SAVED THE PLANET.......

LMAO

Too late buddy.......your boys done got their asses handed to them and left.............now go drink some bleach..........

LOL

Last word for a bit.........anyone dumb enough to drink bleach will not be missed.

I think you're confused.
Liberals won't be the ones drinking bleach, they have always known that Trump's a fucking moron.
It's the Republicans who take Trump's advice and pay for it.

"
March 24, 2020 -- An Arizona man has died and his wife is in critical condition after they took chloroquine phosphate to treat themselves for the novel coronavirus, the hospital system Banner Health says.
Chloroquine is approved in the United States to treat malaria, lupus and rheumatoid arthritis, but President Donald Trump has promoted it as a possible treatment for COVID-19, CNN reported.""""

Still playing that nonsense............LOL

Anyone that dumb deserves the Darwin Award.......anyone drinking Bleach BECAUSE OF THE MEDIA...........deserves the same Award.

They will not be missed.........sometimes NATURE needs to take it's course.......

Now tell me YOUR GRAND SOLUTION to stopping NATURE from taking it's course with this virus.

While you are at it...........show the world how to stop the common cold from coming back also.

That would be great....We'll all call you a HERO.......on HOW YOU FINALLY SAVED THE PLANET.......

LMAO
LOL, well said

No shit, Red Ryder and? That is not remotely what Dumb Ass in Chief was pondering about. You haven't heard? The cloth-less emperor said he was just joshing ya'll. You can stop scrambling to cover his sorry ass.

In your hatred and your pain of not having a Maoist Totalitarian Dictatorship the way you want, you have AGAIN wandered into the weeds.

I go by what he SAID, not what you little Goebbels say that he said.

{
“So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it,” Trump said. “And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do, either through the skin or in some other way — and I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting.”

}

I know, not nearly as fun as the lies you tell about him, but...

No shit, Red Ryder and? That is not remotely what Dumb Ass in Chief was pondering about. You haven't heard? The cloth-less emperor said he was just joshing ya'll. You can stop scrambling to cover his sorry ass.

In your hatred and your pain of not having a Maoist Totalitarian Dictatorship the way you want, you have AGAIN wandered into the weeds.

I go by what he SAID, not what you little Goebbels say that he said.

{
“So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it,” Trump said. “And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do, either through the skin or in some other way — and I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting.”

}

I know, not nearly as fun as the lies you tell about him, but...

liberals lie, we expect it.

and Biden is??????? Compared to Biden, Trump is the most stable person ever to sit in the whitehouse. and compared to Obama, Bush, Clinton, LBJ, and a few others, Trump is also more mentally stable.

forgot crooked hillary with her spastic reactions to balloons, falling up stairs, tripping into the plane, stumbling getting into a car, yeah, real stable.
1587909647051.jpeg

"Every single"

are you really so stupid that you think he was telling people to drink lysol and clorox? I understand that a sense of humor and liberalism do not exist in the same person. You, winger, and a few others confirm the defective liberal gene theory every day on this board.

No. I was employing hyperbole. Damn close though...

“I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that,”

View attachment 328276

Oh, you want to go THERE, Comrade Traitor?

Georgia is violating the CDC guidelines. you cant do those jobs they want to do without social distancing...unless you want to die!

what an ignorant post. less than 1% die from covid 19. reopening is optional, not mandatory. If you are scared, stay home. Everyone who reopens or goes to a reopened business is not going to die. You are a fricken moron if you believe that.

the gov of Ga said that businesses that choose to reopen must follow the CDC guidelines on distancing and sanitizing.

Until we get the bullshit politics out of this, we will continue to suffer medically and economically.
So tell us, how do you tattoo someone, cut their hair or do their nails from six or more feet away? Long scissors?

ever hear of wearing a mask? if both are wearing masks, the 6 foot separation is not necessary. Or if both parties wish to take the chance, that is up to them, NOT YOU or the Federal Government. Personally I will wear a mask when I go to the barber shop once ours open back up. I am pretty sure I don't have it, but may have in the past.

Remember the mask is to protect others, not the wearer.

No, you don't get to "take a chance" when you are endangering others. When you get sick because you just had to get your hair cut, you are endangering every health worker that has to treat you.

Kemp thought he was providing cover and supporting Trump. Trump threw him under the bus, backed up and hit him again.

Its called freedom, witchey. If you have underlying conditions or just don't feel safe going out, stay home. the reopening is voluntary, not mandatory. Each person is allowed to make his or her own decision regarding how to live their lives.

Just for comparison in 2020 to date
covid deaths-------12,000+
abortion deaths------232,000+

So tell me why is it ok to go to an abortion clinic but not a dentist or barber? I think the abortion doctor and his staff have to get pretty close to the woman to abort the child.
Why do you morons feel the need to compare this to unrelated things? Abortion is a legal, voluntary procedure that does not infect people who come in contact.

I hope it turns out okay for Georgia to open too soon but they are taking a huge risk since none of the appropriate safeguards are in place. (Widespread testing and contact tracing)

abortion kills innocent human beings, so does corona virus

How much testing would be enough? lets think about it. we have roughly 330 million people in the country.. If I test negative today and catch the virus in the grocery store tonight, what did the test accomplish? please answer that question.

so do you want us to test all 330 million americans every morning at 8am?

How much testing do you want? answer that one too. or STFU and go away.

Abortion is a legal, voluntary procedure that has nothing to do with a deadly virus you can infect other people with. Any attempt at comparing them is lame, pathetic and a complete red herring. (You ARE so aptly named. Well done there)

Yes, you need to serologic test anyone returning to work and test them regularly. Testing is the only way people are going to safely return to work and the US is woefully behind on the testing front and playing catch up.

Haircuts are a legal, voluntary procedure which have nothing to do with a deadly virus you can infect people with. And not being in any way invasive, or even medical, they offer a lot less chance of transmitting infection.

Trust you to make an argument exactly the opposite of what you thought you were saying.

Georgia is violating the CDC guidelines. you cant do those jobs they want to do without social distancing...unless you want to die!

what an ignorant post. less than 1% die from covid 19. reopening is optional, not mandatory. If you are scared, stay home. Everyone who reopens or goes to a reopened business is not going to die. You are a fricken moron if you believe that.

the gov of Ga said that businesses that choose to reopen must follow the CDC guidelines on distancing and sanitizing.

Until we get the bullshit politics out of this, we will continue to suffer medically and economically.
So tell us, how do you tattoo someone, cut their hair or do their nails from six or more feet away? Long scissors?

ever hear of wearing a mask? if both are wearing masks, the 6 foot separation is not necessary. Or if both parties wish to take the chance, that is up to them, NOT YOU or the Federal Government. Personally I will wear a mask when I go to the barber shop once ours open back up. I am pretty sure I don't have it, but may have in the past.

No, you don't get to "take a chance" when you are endangering others. When you get sick because you just had to get your hair cut, you are endangering every health worker that has to treat you.

Kemp thought he was providing cover and supporting Trump. Trump threw him under the bus, backed up and hit him again.

Its called freedom, witchey. If you have underlying conditions or just don't feel safe going out, stay home. the reopening is voluntary, not mandatory. Each person is allowed to make his or her own decision regarding how to live their lives.

So tell me why is it ok to go to an abortion clinic but not a dentist or barber? I think the abortion doctor and his staff have to get pretty close to the woman to abort the child.
Why do you morons feel the need to compare this to unrelated things? Abortion is a legal, voluntary procedure that does not infect people who come in contact.

I hope it turns out okay for Georgia to open too soon but they are taking a huge risk since none of the appropriate safeguards are in place. (Widespread testing and contact tracing)

How much testing would be enough? lets think about it. we have roughly 330 million people in the country.. If I test negative today and catch the virus in the grocery store tonight, what did the test accomplish? please answer that question.

Abortion is a legal, voluntary procedure that has nothing to do with a deadly virus you can infect other people with. Any attempt at comparing them is lame, pathetic and a complete red herring. (You ARE so aptly named. Well done there)

Yes, you need to serologic test anyone returning to work and test them regularly. Testing is the only way people are going to safely return to work and the US is woefully behind on the testing front and playing catch up.

Haircuts are a legal, voluntary procedure which have nothing to do with a deadly virus you can infect people with. And not being in any way invasive, or even medical, they offer a lot less chance of transmitting infection.

Trust you to make an argument exactly the opposite of what you thought you were saying.
A haircut isn't time sensitive. If you wait too long to get your roots touched up...you can still get your roots touched up. Wait too long to get an abortion and you can't anymore. This shouldn't have to be explained to a reasonable human being...oh, right.

A haircut isn't time sensitive. If you wait too long to get your roots touched up...you can still get your roots touched up. Wait too long to get an abortion and you can't anymore. This shouldn't have to be explained to a reasonable human being...oh, right.

Talk about ass backwards logic. You think people should get a haircut because you think it MIGHT cost someone their life. But you want abortions that WILL cost someone their life. Does that really make sense to you?

people will die if our leaders act stupidly. this is a time to be smart, my friends!
You need a leader to tell you how to take care of yourself?

No, you need a leader who will LEAD, not one who is worried about making more money for himself and his buddies, and more focused on his re-election than doing his job.
In other words, not an R and not a D...Trump!
Because you're so emotional you never picked up the fact that Trump is not a Republican, which, in today's world, is an open borders neo-Con.

Forum List

Back