Trump reverses course, says it's 'too soon' for Georgia Gov. Kemp to reopen state

EWc1EmlUwAEi1W4
troll diversion alert...............

divert against one who turns in his neighbors and another that resists saying NO about that.

And that Ford was a LYING HACK..............

Now for comic relief.............The DRINK BLEACH GUY.

You don't understand the term.
Trolling is when the O/P is attacked and the subject of the thread is not.
And I believe the first word of this thread is "Trump".
Got it now, Sparky? [rolling eyes at such fucking stupidity]

It's about Georgia telling you freaking idiots they have had enough with this virus BS.

Now go play with your .Bleach .....don't horde it........Hillary will come after you.......Might have some more hard drives to bleach bit.

Oh, I'm NEVER going to let you Trump low-lifes EVER forget that your Dear Leader advocated injecting disinfectants for COVID on LIVE TV.

And a bleached hard drive as a reason for voting for Trump looks really fucking lame nowadays, doesn't it, azzhat?

I thought I answered your question, but I'll try to make it even more simple and clear, for you: No, I would not turn someone else in.
Now how hard was that........you see you did the dance answer before...........

It's actually simpler than that...........YES OR NO.

One word.............now do you stand with that other poster who was bragging about turning people in....................

YES OR NO........
NO

I don't know the whole story, but I don't want to confuse or anger you, so I'll just go with NO.

Please forgive me, it has been a long time since my thought processes defaulted to such rudimentary, binary patterns.

You seem to be getting upset, Mac.

Could it be the knowledge that you have posts like;

hanging out there?

WTF does his Kavanaugh post have to do with civic duties and social distancing for COVID? NOTHING.
Desperation is so unbecoming. You're the poster girl.

Oops.............The Bleach Troll is triggered...............

Watch out......he'll shoot Bleach at you.
:auiqs.jpg:

If you had taken the Tide Pod challenge as many times as blaine, you'd be triggered too...

Can't answer a simple question, can you Uncensored2008?
One has nothing to do with the other.
You're just outta' gas, but you've never had more than 1/16 in your tank to begin with.

What "question," troll?

You never engage in any sort of discussion, you just fling shit like the feral baboon you are.

But go ahead, pose your question in an adult manner, I'll do my best to answer.

That's "flaming" moron. Trolling is what you do, you worthless little cocksucker.

{
Trolling
Trolling – (verb), as it relates to internet, is the deliberate act, (by a Troll – noun or adjective), of making random unsolicited and/or controversial comments on various internet forums with the intent to provoke an emotional knee jerk reaction from unsuspecting readers to engage in a fight or argument
}

Lying little dumbfuck.

Still won't answer the question, coward.
What has Mac's post about Kavanaugh have to do with his comments about social distancing and civic duties?

Get out your dictionary and look up diverting and deflecting.
You're the biggest chickenshit on this board...and you know it.

divert against one who turns in his neighbors and another that resists saying NO about that.

It's about Georgia telling you freaking idiots they have had enough with this virus BS.

Now go play with your .Bleach .....don't horde it........Hillary will come after you.......Might have some more hard drives to bleach bit.

Oh, I'm NEVER going to let you Trump low-lifes EVER forget that your Dear Leader advocated injecting disinfectants for COVID on LIVE TV.

And a bleached hard drive as a reason for voting for Trump looks really fucking lame nowadays, doesn't it, azzhat?

Tell me, shit fer brains troll, 3 weeks back Quid Pro Joe said "We need to develop a vaccine like polio, we need Salt (sic)"

So troll, was Sundowner Joe saying we should dig the corpse of Jonas Salk up? Or does the modifier "like" change the phrase to a simile?

You fucking illiterate.

I thought I answered your question, but I'll try to make it even more simple and clear, for you: No, I would not turn someone else in.
Now how hard was that........you see you did the dance answer before...........

It's actually simpler than that...........YES OR NO.

One word.............now do you stand with that other poster who was bragging about turning people in....................

YES OR NO........
NO

I don't know the whole story, but I don't want to confuse or anger you, so I'll just go with NO.

Please forgive me, it has been a long time since my thought processes defaulted to such rudimentary, binary patterns.

You seem to be getting upset, Mac.

Could it be the knowledge that you have posts like;

hanging out there?

WTF does his Kavanaugh post have to do with civic duties and social distancing for COVID? NOTHING.
Desperation is so unbecoming. You're the poster girl.

Oops.............The Bleach Troll is triggered...............

Watch out......he'll shoot Bleach at you.
:auiqs.jpg:

If you had taken the Tide Pod challenge as many times as blaine, you'd be triggered too...

Can't answer a simple question, can you Uncensored2008?
One has nothing to do with the other.
You're just outta' gas, but you've never had more than 1/16 in your tank to begin with.

What "question," troll?

You never engage in any sort of discussion, you just fling shit like the feral baboon you are.

But go ahead, pose your question in an adult manner, I'll do my best to answer.

Scroll back up. Or down. You're so anxious to fling YOUR shit here, you're not paying attention.

Yeah he said drink Bleach..........LOL

Your side is so smart that you have trolled it to drinking bleach and in your Utopia it gets straight to the lungs.....

Proof positive the education system in this country sucks.......That would be you BTW troll.

Turns out...........that new tech actually may soon be available to use FAR UV light to treat the lungs.

COOL ISN'T IT.........LOL.......

Um, did you read what I actually said?

{I'm more inclined to think something did happen. What pushed me in that direction was the way he danced around agreeing with calling for an FBI investigation. }

Is that a post where I said I believed her lies?

Is that really what you got from the post you quoted?

Yes, as the whole forum can read..
"Inclined".

And how about last sentence in that post?

Please copy and paste that, too.

There is an entire thread Mac, you jumped in the boat with your party , you ALWAYS do.
Yeah, I didn't think so.

Okay.

I already did the "fetch" thing to expose your lie. If you think there is exculpatory evidence - YOU provide it.

Um, did you read what I actually said?

{I'm more inclined to think something did happen. What pushed me in that direction was the way he danced around agreeing with calling for an FBI investigation. }

Is that a post where I said I believed her lies?

Is that really what you got from the post you quoted?

Yes, as the whole forum can read..
"Inclined".

And how about last sentence in that post?

Please copy and paste that, too.

There is an entire thread Mac, you jumped in the boat with your party , you ALWAYS do.
Yeah, I didn't think so.

Okay.

I already did the "fetch" thing to expose your lie. If you think there is exculpatory evidence - YOU provide it.
I can't prove a negative.

You tried to change the subject, and you failed. You are what you are: An obedient Trump sycophant.

I'm bored now. Dismissed.

Still won't answer the question, coward.
What has Mac's post about Kavanaugh have to do with his comments about social distancing and civic duties?

Get out your dictionary and look up diverting and deflecting.
You're the biggest chickenshit on this board...and you know it.

What does you giving blowjobs in the Greyhound station mens room for a quarter each have to do with lies about bleach, troll?

Tell me, shit fer brains troll, 3 weeks back Quid Pro Joe said "We need to develop a vaccine like polio, we need Salt (sic)"

So troll, was Sundowner Joe saying we should dig the corpse of Jonas Salk up? Or does the modifier "like" change the phrase to a simile?

You fucking illiterate.

I think you're the one who doesn't read.

"We need to develop a vaccine like polio, we need Salt (sic)"

Google search: "joe biden We need to develop a vaccine like polio, we need Salt"

Google response:
I
t looks like there aren't any great matches for your search
Tip: Try using words that might appear on the page you’re looking for.
For example, "cake recipes" instead of "how to make a cake."
Need help? Check out other tips for searching on Google.

Web results
The Biden Plan to Combat Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Joe ...
joebiden.com › covid19

For more information on Joe's leadership during the Coronavirus pandemic, ... to preventive care and treatment for COVID-19; the development of a vaccine; and the ... And, even as we respond to this crisis, we must preparefor the next one.
Missing: polio,Salt(sic)

NOT REAL NEWS: A look at what didn't happen this week
apnews.com › ...

18 hours ago - None of these are legit, even though they were shared widely on social media. ... CLAIM: Photos show Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden and Michigan Gov ... the coronavirus as researchers rush to develop a vaccine against it. Human viruses like measles and polio haveoriginated in nature and ...

Joe Biden's coronavirus plan, explained - Vox
www.vox.com › joe-biden-coronavirus-covid-19-plan

Mar 12, 2020 - Joe Biden's Covid-19 plan draws a sharp contrast to Trump's response so far. ... treatment, the development of a vaccine and treatments, and increased health care capacity. ... He's focused largely on border control policies, like a travel ban for ... Most public health experts believe we needto be focusing on ...

You're a fucking liar on top of your other bullshit.

Youtube like good little NAZI'S have taken down the video..........about using UV light for killing the virus in the lungs..........it even explains which frequency of light does it........LOL

Guess they will excuse it as SAVING LIVES as they are afraid STUPID PEOPLE WILL BE SHOVING LIGHT BULBS DOWN THEIR TROATS.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Or in the stellar rock star liberals..shoving flashlights up their butts.

Great, no one asked you to.

I quoted you supporting the Ford attacks on Kavanaugh, which you had denied.

You tried to change the subject, and you failed. You are what you are: An obedient Trump sycophant.

Wrong, the subject at that point of the thread was the treatment of Kavanaugh as contrasted to the treatment of Biden.

You're a hack. Exposed.

Wrong, the subject at that point of the thread was the treatment of Kavanaugh as contrasted to the treatment of Biden.

You're a hack. Exposed.
Super.

You fucking illiterate.

Google search: "joe biden We need to develop a vaccine like polio, we need Salt"

Google response:
It looks like there aren't any great matches for your search
Web results
joebiden.com › covid19

For more information on Joe's leadership during the Coronavirus pandemic, ... to preventive care and treatment for COVID-19; the development of a vaccine; and the ... And, even as we respond to this crisis, we must preparefor the next one.
apnews.com › ...

18 hours ago - None of these are legit, even though they were shared widely on social media. ... CLAIM: Photos show Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden and Michigan Gov ... the coronavirus as researchers rush to develop a vaccine against it. Human viruses like measles and polio haveoriginated in nature and ...

Mar 12, 2020 - Joe Biden's Covid-19 plan draws a sharp contrast to Trump's response so far. ... treatment, the development of a vaccine and treatments, and increased health care capacity. ... He's focused largely on border control policies, like a travel ban for ... Most public health experts believe we needto be focusing on ...

Oh yeah............we have time to wait a year or more.......or push a Polio vaccine that hosed a lot of Americans.

Yeah......Sleepy Joe that's smart.....we will stay locked down for a year or so til they get a good vaccine.

Why.......why...........this is the best the DNC has to offer.

You're a hack. Exposed.
Super.
Yawn....when he does the one word response....he's gotten his ass beat........

Yawn.

Let me answer for you Mac.

COOL.....save you the trouble.

You're a hack. Exposed.
Super.
Yawn....when he does the one word response....he's gotten his ass beat........

Yawn.

Let me answer for you Mac.

COOL.....save you the trouble.
And like clockwork......Mr. Tribe himself likes your post then says a one liner in his next post.

LMFAO

You fucking illiterate.

Google response:
Web results
joebiden.com › covid19

apnews.com › ...

Oh yeah............we have time to wait a year or more.......or push a Polio vaccine that hosed a lot of Americans.

Yeah......Sleepy Joe that's smart.....we will stay locked down for a year or so til they get a good vaccine.

Trump pushing Lysol is the best the RNC has to offer.
Oh, and his other suggestion has been shot down, too.
Read on, sucker:

U.S. Legal News
April 24, 2020 / 10:05 AM / Updated 18 hours ago
U.S. FDA warns against malaria drugs Trump championed for COVID-19

You fucking illiterate.

Google response:
Web results
joebiden.com › covid19

apnews.com › ...

Trump pushing Lysol is the best the RNC has to offer.
Oh, and his other suggestion has been shot down, too.
Read on, sucker:

U.S. Legal News
April 24, 2020 / 10:05 AM / Updated 18 hours ago
U.S. FDA warns against malaria drugs Trump championed for COVID-19

And yet adds not sucking up to Gilead are saying you are wrong.

Where was your outrage when Gilead tried to ORPHAN the drug to make mega bucks off a drug that has been around for many years and the research was funded by the TAX PAYER.

You see.....I don't care which drug whens..........I wouldn't care if Biden said HEY THIS DRUG is DOING WONDERS.,

I don't care..............I want the best one for our people and I don't give a damn if ET shows up and shows it to us.

This is about the best for our people..............And here you go pushing IT DOESN'T WORK when it has for many people already...........many studies on it around the world......depending on the condition of those using it..........makes all the difference in the world.

Those with certain conditions........well they shouldn't take it for Malaria if they are going to Africa for vacation

But of course you overlook that............because of TDS.

Forum List

Back