Trump reverses course, says it's 'too soon' for Georgia Gov. Kemp to reopen state

EWc1EmlUwAEi1W4

I thought I answered your question, but I'll try to make it even more simple and clear, for you: No, I would not turn someone else in.
Now how hard was that........you see you did the dance answer before...........

It's actually simpler than that...........YES OR NO.

One word.............now do you stand with that other poster who was bragging about turning people in....................

YES OR NO........
NO

I don't know the whole story, but I don't want to confuse or anger you, so I'll just go with NO.

Please forgive me, it has been a long time since my thought processes defaulted to such rudimentary, binary patterns.
LOL

Now that wasn't so hard.......but I bet you don't argue with him when he says he would and would be proud to do so.

Thus ends the lesson.

Trump is playing his Trumpsters here, big time.

Remember the Fifth Avenue Rule: He knows they'll go along.

He is managing the fight against the virus and doing it quite well. Your juvenile attempts at criticism fall way short.

Yes, he has millions of supporters, so does old senile creepy Joe, whats your point?
I made my point, clearly.

If you don't like it, and I can certainly understand that, too bad.

except that your "point" made no sense. Sure, Trump has supporters, so does Biden.

Where is the media coverage of the woman who accused Biden of a sexual attack, and her story has pretty firm backup.

Where is Maisie Hirono who screamed at the Kavanaugh hearings "we must believe the women"? Then was silent when the Kavanaugh accusers admitted that they had lied.

Its the hypocrisy of the dems that discredits them, and its your hypocrisy that discredits you.
Okie dokie!

Ol' Mac never has to name names.

right, like a typical braindead liberal you never support any of the bullshit talking points that are pumped into your little head every day.

so answer truthfully, is Hirono a hypocrite or not on "we must believe the women"?
Awww, now you're all upset again. Personal insults 'n stuff.

This is the Age of Trump. Cheer up. You're really a downer.

ANSWER MY QUESTION: IS HIRONO A HYPOCRITE OR NOT? SHE SAID DURING KAVANAUGH THAT WE MUST BELIEVE THE WOMEN, BUT IS SILENT ON THE BIDEN ACCUSER. HYPOCRISY OR NOT?
:laugh: holy crap

I haven't followed that story, but based on your description, it sure sounds like it.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least. Both ends of the spectrum are chock full o' liars and hypocrites, as I point out all the time.

Seriously, you need to calm down.

Oh, wait, so you don't melt down again, let me answer simply and clearly: YES

And there ya go! Trump is still a buffoon, and you're still conned by a buffoon!

WAIT... You followed every lie from Christine Blaisey Ford regarding Brett Kavanaugh when there was never a shred of evidence and she waited 32 years until his confirmation hearing to mention it.

But with Tara Reid, just like the New York Times, you didn't follow the story, despite the fact that she filed a police report for sexual assault AT THE TIME IT HAPPENED, obtained a lawyer, told her mother.

But you of the left wouldn't want to besmirch the good name of a wonderful man like Quid Pro Joe on such evidence.

Because reasons

SHUT UP RACIST

Yeah Mac, you're really a moderate.. :eusa_doh:
Cool. Two (more) easy Trumpsters lies to shove down your throat:

First: I "followed every lie from Christine Blaisey Ford regarding Brett Kavanaugh when there was never a shred of evidence and she waited 32 years until his confirmation hearing to mention it"? No, I sure didn't. Please actually QUOTE me doing that. Go ahead.

Second: I've never claimed to be a moderate, and here the second line of my sig, with a thread in which I disembowel a Regressive Leftist: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

Like Trump and talk radio, you people just lie as you go. At some point, you lost track of the fact that lying isn't good. This isn't funny any more. It's sad and dangerous.

This is pathetic.

Mac1958 , you claim that if I waste my time searching for posts from you on the Kavanaugh hearings I'll find nothing that has you pontificating on how serious the charges are and how he should withdraw his bid?

Really?
What I am saying is that I didn't, as you claimed, "follow every lie from Christine Blaisey Ford".

You sure made a LOT of posts, if you weren't following it....

Trump is playing his Trumpsters here, big time.

Remember the Fifth Avenue Rule: He knows they'll go along.

He is managing the fight against the virus and doing it quite well. Your juvenile attempts at criticism fall way short.

Yes, he has millions of supporters, so does old senile creepy Joe, whats your point?
I made my point, clearly.

If you don't like it, and I can certainly understand that, too bad.

except that your "point" made no sense. Sure, Trump has supporters, so does Biden.

Where is the media coverage of the woman who accused Biden of a sexual attack, and her story has pretty firm backup.

Where is Maisie Hirono who screamed at the Kavanaugh hearings "we must believe the women"? Then was silent when the Kavanaugh accusers admitted that they had lied.

Its the hypocrisy of the dems that discredits them, and its your hypocrisy that discredits you.
Okie dokie!

Ol' Mac never has to name names.

right, like a typical braindead liberal you never support any of the bullshit talking points that are pumped into your little head every day.

so answer truthfully, is Hirono a hypocrite or not on "we must believe the women"?
Awww, now you're all upset again. Personal insults 'n stuff.

This is the Age of Trump. Cheer up. You're really a downer.

ANSWER MY QUESTION: IS HIRONO A HYPOCRITE OR NOT? SHE SAID DURING KAVANAUGH THAT WE MUST BELIEVE THE WOMEN, BUT IS SILENT ON THE BIDEN ACCUSER. HYPOCRISY OR NOT?
:laugh: holy crap

I haven't followed that story, but based on your description, it sure sounds like it.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least. Both ends of the spectrum are chock full o' liars and hypocrites, as I point out all the time.

Seriously, you need to calm down.

Oh, wait, so you don't melt down again, let me answer simply and clearly: YES

And there ya go! Trump is still a buffoon, and you're still conned by a buffoon!

WAIT... You followed every lie from Christine Blaisey Ford regarding Brett Kavanaugh when there was never a shred of evidence and she waited 32 years until his confirmation hearing to mention it.

But with Tara Reid, just like the New York Times, you didn't follow the story, despite the fact that she filed a police report for sexual assault AT THE TIME IT HAPPENED, obtained a lawyer, told her mother.

But you of the left wouldn't want to besmirch the good name of a wonderful man like Quid Pro Joe on such evidence.

Because reasons

SHUT UP RACIST

Yeah Mac, you're really a moderate.. :eusa_doh:
Cool. Two (more) easy Trumpsters lies to shove down your throat:

First: I "followed every lie from Christine Blaisey Ford regarding Brett Kavanaugh when there was never a shred of evidence and she waited 32 years until his confirmation hearing to mention it"? No, I sure didn't. Please actually QUOTE me doing that. Go ahead.

Second: I've never claimed to be a moderate, and here the second line of my sig, with a thread in which I disembowel a Regressive Leftist: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

Like Trump and talk radio, you people just lie as you go. At some point, you lost track of the fact that lying isn't good. This isn't funny any more. It's sad and dangerous.

This is pathetic.

Mac1958 , you claim that if I waste my time searching for posts from you on the Kavanaugh hearings I'll find nothing that has you pontificating on how serious the charges are and how he should withdraw his bid?

Really?
What I am saying is that I didn't, as you claimed, "follow every lie from Christine Blaisey Ford".
So Ford was a stinking LIAR.................might be small hope for you yet.

I thought I answered your question, but I'll try to make it even more simple and clear, for you: No, I would not turn someone else in.

One word.............now do you stand with that other poster who was bragging about turning people in....................

YES OR NO........
NO

I don't know the whole story, but I don't want to confuse or anger you, so I'll just go with NO.

Please forgive me, it has been a long time since my thought processes defaulted to such rudimentary, binary patterns.

You seem to be getting upset, Mac.

Could it be the knowledge that you have posts like;

hanging out there?
Um, did you read what I actually said?

Is that a post where I said I believed her lies?

Is that really what you got from the post you quoted?

YES OR NO........
NO

hanging out there?

WTF does his Kavanaugh post have to do with civic duties and social distancing for COVID? NOTHING.
Desperation is so unbecoming. You're the poster girl.

YES OR NO........
NO

hanging out there?

WTF does his Kavanaugh post have to do with civic duties and social distancing for COVID? NOTHING.

Oops.............The Bleach Troll is triggered...............

Watch out......he'll shoot Bleach at you.
:auiqs.jpg:

YES OR NO........
NO

hanging out there?

They're pretty transparent when they're flailing.

They'll try to take a conversation as far off the rails as they can, if they feel they have to protect their hero and role model.

{I'm more inclined to think something did happen. What pushed me in that direction was the way he danced around agreeing with calling for an FBI investigation. }

Yes, as the whole forum can read..

{I'm more inclined to think something did happen. What pushed me in that direction was the way he danced around agreeing with calling for an FBI investigation. }

"Inclined".

And how about last sentence in that post?

Please copy and paste that, too.

YES OR NO........
NO

hanging out there?

If you had taken the Tide Pod challenge as many times as blaine, you'd be triggered too...

troll diversion alert...............

divert against one who turns in his neighbors and another that resists saying NO about that.

And that Ford was a LYING HACK..............

Now for comic relief.............The DRINK BLEACH GUY.

You don't understand the term.
Trolling is when the O/P is attacked and the subject of the thread is not.
And I believe the first word of this thread is "Trump".
Got it now, Sparky? [rolling eyes at such fucking stupidity]

YES OR NO........
NO

hanging out there?

They're pretty transparent when they're flailing.

They'll try to take a conversation as far off the rails as they can, if they feel they have to protect their hero and role model.
Protect their HERO......now you gonna play the God Card..........LOL

Which part did you miss early in this thread that I said OPEN THE DANG COUNTRY BACK UP.

I agree with the Georgia Governor............NOT TRUMP.

On this issue Trump can go to hell........enough is enough.

See.........the TRIBE HAS SPOKEN.......MAC......lol

YES OR NO........
NO

hanging out there?

If you had taken the Tide Pod challenge as many times as blaine, you'd be triggered too...
Yeah I remember those dumb asses...........LOL

"Inclined".

There is an entire thread Mac, you jumped in the boat with your party , you ALWAYS do.

"Inclined".

There is an entire thread Mac, you jumped in the boat with your party , you ALWAYS do.
Yeah, I didn't think so.

Okay.

troll diversion alert...............

divert against one who turns in his neighbors and another that resists saying NO about that.

And that Ford was a LYING HACK..............

Now for comic relief.............The DRINK BLEACH GUY.

It's about Georgia telling you freaking idiots they have had enough with this virus BS.

Now go play with your .Bleach .....don't horde it........Hillary will come after you.......Might have some more hard drives to bleach bit.

YES OR NO........
NO

hanging out there?

Can't answer a simple question, can you Uncensored2008?
One has nothing to do with the other.
You're just outta' gas, but you've never had more than 1/16 in your tank to begin with.

That's "flaming" moron. Trolling is what you do, you worthless little cocksucker.

{
Trolling
Trolling – (verb), as it relates to internet, is the deliberate act, (by a Troll – noun or adjective), of making random unsolicited and/or controversial comments on various internet forums with the intent to provoke an emotional knee jerk reaction from unsuspecting readers to engage in a fight or argument
}

Lying little dumbfuck.

Forum List

Back