Trump reverses course, says it's 'too soon' for Georgia Gov. Kemp to reopen state

So Trump was for reopening Georgia, before he “strongly disagreed” with it

The whole purpose of the shutdown was to keep hospitals from being overrun, mission accomplished, time to get back to work.

So that hospitals can be overrun. Brilliant. :rolleyes:

Oh, we didn't spend this time ramping up our medical ability to respond to the virus?

Or you're just too dense to have noticed?
And yet hospitals are still being overwhelmed and they will be again if we "open up" too soon.

Interesting how you "know facts" we're supposed to base everything on which no one else knows.

No, what's really interesting is how you keep expecting people who actually know you to take you seriously.

Interesting that you feel the need to respond to every one of my posts with some stupid ad hominem or non sequitur. Creepy stalker much?
You are one of the most illogical posters on here. How else should she respond? The alternate reality in which you live must be fantastic.

ROFLMAO...this, coming from the guy who accuses every single person he does not agree with of being a "foreigner". You've got zero credibility when speaking of anyone else's logic.
"Every single"

Nope. More hyperbole from you.

Zero cred? I disagree again. You cannot even admit that COVID-19 originated in China. Sad.

I can, very easily and with no problem state unequivocally that the virus originated in China. What I do not do, and that causes you to stomp your little feet and wave your little fists, is blame China for COVID.

So you think China stopping domestic travel in and out of Wuhan while they allowed international travel, to and from Wuhan, was by accident?

Are you having difficulty with words. I said that unequivocally the virus ORIGINATED in China. What he wants me to admit that the virus is 100% China's "fault". He, like Trump, wants a scapegoat.

Apparently China intentionally allowed the virus to get out of their mainland, who else is there to blame? They were aware of the virus as early as mid Oct or early Nov and alerted no one.

Trump. Duh. Trump is to blame for the Wuhan Virus.

No, Trump is to blame for the piss poor response the United States has had to the virus...and for not simply shutting the fuck up and letting doctors and health experts handle the daily COVID briefings. They don't say stupid shit like shine light and shove disinfectant up your ass.

The "shining light" is currently under development in CO, it's UV light emitting diodes inserted in the tubing of respirators in the trachea, to kill bugs in the air. I currently have a UV system on my water supply, and it's very effective. Also expect to see the government to require UV systems on commercial AVAC units, it's coming.

You another one that didn't get the update? Your naked emperor said he was just joshin' about the light.

Trump really does make fools out of you all on a regular basis.

Wow, deflection form a commie, who'd a thunk? Care to address what I actually said?

What deflection? You can stop trying to cover for the moron. He said he was "kidding" (although we all know he wasn't)

are you really so stupid that you think he was telling people to drink lysol and clorox? I understand that a sense of humor and liberalism do not exist in the same person. You, winger, and a few others confirm the defective liberal gene theory every day on this board.

No. I was employing hyperbole. Damn close though...

“I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that,”

do you understand the meaning of the words "something like that" ?

Do you understand that we know your emperor has no clothes no matter how often you try to describe what you think he's wearing?
You keep using that but that is not the right context. You have lost all credibility anyway when you didn't blame the Chinese Evil Communist Regime for this virus.
It is absolutely the right context.

I'm really not concerned that a troll on tje internet doesn't think I have "credibility" simply because I won't jump on his "blame China" train.

Hey, did you hea r you're not immune even though you claim you had COVID? Just an "FYI". I know Fox's coverage can be sketchy.
China is an evil communist regime. It would be like not blaming Nazi Germany for WW2. You're an uneducated buffoon.

Thanks for playing "really bad analogies". COVID is a virus not an army or an invading force. You're a pretty sad individual if you so desperately need someone to scapegoat.
It is a biological attack at best due to their carelessness. NOT a scapegoat. This is their fault.

Oh, so now it's a biological" attack"? :lol: Way to double down on the sad and pathetic.
What would you call it? If I run a lab and due to my ineptness release a virus that kills 1000s. Glad you find all this death and despair funny.
Oh please. I don't find COVID funny, i find you laughably ignorant. COVID didn't escape from a lab.

So if we find out it did since that article is bogus and the WORLD holds them accountable, will you change your mind? You posted the laughing emoji, so you must find it funny.

What if? You're playing what if? What if it turns out that aliens brought COVID from another planet? Get back to me when it's no longer "what the fuck if". :rolleyes:
That is not probable. Fact that it’s China’s fault is.

At this moment aliens from another planet is as probable as anything you are proposing. You don't care about facts, you've set your mind "boo hoo, bad, bad China did it". Tell me, what does it change? It doesn't change Trump's piss poor response to it. It does't change his riffing on injecting disinfectants. It doesn't change the HUGE risk Georgia is taking by opening too soon.
It depends on the risk they take by not reopening.

Unless there is widespread testing, people aren't going to be comfortable going out. So business, who can't survive on the small number of people actually going to their establishments are risking exposure to their employees and their few customers. Until we are testing millions of people per day and doing contact tracing, we're just rolling the dice. You wanna risk your life on the roll of a pair of dice?

You're taking a chance regardless, a person could have been infected yesterday and still test negative today. A test is nothing but a snap shot, to see if a person has a sufficient virus load to even show up on a test at any given time. Nothing you do in life is without some degree of risk. Deal with it child, the nanny state can't protect you from everything in life.

Thank you. That is exactly right

democrats don't want the economy open, why?
Right NOW?

Because it's not safe yet.

For instance Georgia just opened up...on a day in which they had 350 new infections and 80 deaths

WTF

Clearly the lockdown didn't do shit, they had 350 new infections and 80 deaths...
Clearly you missed that they locked down LATE...allowing the virus to spread and haven't mitigated that yet

Yet Georgia has only 1,000 deaths TOTAL, one of the lowest rates in the nation....

I get it though...

1588038479382.png

Can you tell us the current status of hospitals in Georgia?

Empty and deserted. Without elective procedures, most healthcare workers are furloughed.

DEMAND THAT NO GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE BE PAID UNTIL THE ECONOMY IS FULLY OPEN.
Liar.

Exposed fact as you know.

Right NOW?

For instance Georgia just opened up...on a day in which they had 350 new infections and 80 deaths

WTF

Clearly the lockdown didn't do shit, they had 350 new infections and 80 deaths...
And you think infected people intermingling is going to make it BETTER?

How does that work

Right NOW?

WTF

And you think infected people intermingling is going to make it BETTER?

How does that work

Well if that's true...we're half way there

Can you tell us the current status of hospitals in Georgia?

Empty and deserted. Without elective procedures, most healthcare workers are furloughed.

DEMAND THAT NO GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE BE PAID UNTIL THE ECONOMY IS FULLY OPEN.
Liar.

Exposed fact as you know.

And the last patient has been discharged from that ship and it's preparing to return to VA.

So Trump was for reopening Georgia, before he “strongly disagreed” with it

The whole purpose of the shutdown was to keep hospitals from being overrun, mission accomplished, time to get back to work.

So that hospitals can be overrun. Brilliant. :rolleyes:

Oh, we didn't spend this time ramping up our medical ability to respond to the virus?

Or you're just too dense to have noticed?
And yet hospitals are still being overwhelmed and they will be again if we "open up" too soon.

Interesting how you "know facts" we're supposed to base everything on which no one else knows.

No, what's really interesting is how you keep expecting people who actually know you to take you seriously.

Interesting that you feel the need to respond to every one of my posts with some stupid ad hominem or non sequitur. Creepy stalker much?
You are one of the most illogical posters on here. How else should she respond? The alternate reality in which you live must be fantastic.

ROFLMAO...this, coming from the guy who accuses every single person he does not agree with of being a "foreigner". You've got zero credibility when speaking of anyone else's logic.
"Every single"

Nope. More hyperbole from you.

Zero cred? I disagree again. You cannot even admit that COVID-19 originated in China. Sad.

I can, very easily and with no problem state unequivocally that the virus originated in China. What I do not do, and that causes you to stomp your little feet and wave your little fists, is blame China for COVID.

So you think China stopping domestic travel in and out of Wuhan while they allowed international travel, to and from Wuhan, was by accident?

Are you having difficulty with words. I said that unequivocally the virus ORIGINATED in China. What he wants me to admit that the virus is 100% China's "fault". He, like Trump, wants a scapegoat.

Apparently China intentionally allowed the virus to get out of their mainland, who else is there to blame? They were aware of the virus as early as mid Oct or early Nov and alerted no one.

Trump. Duh. Trump is to blame for the Wuhan Virus.

No, Trump is to blame for the piss poor response the United States has had to the virus...and for not simply shutting the fuck up and letting doctors and health experts handle the daily COVID briefings. They don't say stupid shit like shine light and shove disinfectant up your ass.

The "shining light" is currently under development in CO, it's UV light emitting diodes inserted in the tubing of respirators in the trachea, to kill bugs in the air. I currently have a UV system on my water supply, and it's very effective. Also expect to see the government to require UV systems on commercial AVAC units, it's coming.

You another one that didn't get the update? Your naked emperor said he was just joshin' about the light.

Trump really does make fools out of you all on a regular basis.

Wow, deflection form a commie, who'd a thunk? Care to address what I actually said?

What deflection? You can stop trying to cover for the moron. He said he was "kidding" (although we all know he wasn't)

are you really so stupid that you think he was telling people to drink lysol and clorox? I understand that a sense of humor and liberalism do not exist in the same person. You, winger, and a few others confirm the defective liberal gene theory every day on this board.

No. I was employing hyperbole. Damn close though...

“I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that,”

do you understand the meaning of the words "something like that" ?

Do you understand that we know your emperor has no clothes no matter how often you try to describe what you think he's wearing?
You keep using that but that is not the right context. You have lost all credibility anyway when you didn't blame the Chinese Evil Communist Regime for this virus.
It is absolutely the right context.

I'm really not concerned that a troll on tje internet doesn't think I have "credibility" simply because I won't jump on his "blame China" train.

Hey, did you hea r you're not immune even though you claim you had COVID? Just an "FYI". I know Fox's coverage can be sketchy.
China is an evil communist regime. It would be like not blaming Nazi Germany for WW2. You're an uneducated buffoon.

Thanks for playing "really bad analogies". COVID is a virus not an army or an invading force. You're a pretty sad individual if you so desperately need someone to scapegoat.
It is a biological attack at best due to their carelessness. NOT a scapegoat. This is their fault.

Oh, so now it's a biological" attack"? :lol: Way to double down on the sad and pathetic.
What would you call it? If I run a lab and due to my ineptness release a virus that kills 1000s. Glad you find all this death and despair funny.
Oh please. I don't find COVID funny, i find you laughably ignorant. COVID didn't escape from a lab.

So if we find out it did since that article is bogus and the WORLD holds them accountable, will you change your mind? You posted the laughing emoji, so you must find it funny.

What if? You're playing what if? What if it turns out that aliens brought COVID from another planet? Get back to me when it's no longer "what the fuck if". :rolleyes:
That is not probable. Fact that it’s China’s fault is.

At this moment aliens from another planet is as probable as anything you are proposing. You don't care about facts, you've set your mind "boo hoo, bad, bad China did it". Tell me, what does it change? It doesn't change Trump's piss poor response to it. It does't change his riffing on injecting disinfectants. It doesn't change the HUGE risk Georgia is taking by opening too soon.
It depends on the risk they take by not reopening.

Unless there is widespread testing, people aren't going to be comfortable going out. So business, who can't survive on the small number of people actually going to their establishments are risking exposure to their employees and their few customers. Until we are testing millions of people per day and doing contact tracing, we're just rolling the dice. You wanna risk your life on the roll of a pair of dice?

OK, lets see what "wide spread testing" means. If I get tested this morning, test negative, and catch the virus tonight, what good did the test do?

Are you suggesting that we cannot be safe until we test 330 million people every morning before they are allowed to leave their houses?

People with symptoms are being tested every day in every state. If they are positive, they are quarantined. What TF more do you want done?

Agreeing with Kemp's decision would require Trump to take a stand that will share responsibility for the outcome. Responsibility isn't a chance Trump is willing to take.

more left wing bullshit. He left the reopening decisions to the governors where it should be since each state is different. If he had mandated that all states open at the same time you assholes would have called him a dictator.

you libs are the most disingenuous people on the planet. All you have is lies and hate. you are pathetic.

I don't agree that Trump changed course. I believe what wrecked the economy these last few months is that the administration doesn't have a course, never had, and has been playing both ends against the middle.

OK, lets see what "wide spread testing" means. If I get tested this morning, test negative, and catch the virus tonight, what good did the test do?
There's the problem.

You think testing is all about YOU. It's not. The fact that a positive test would give you valuable information is one thing. You'd know to quarantine yourself and what care you should take. A negative test tells YOU very little.

It DOES however tell researchers where the virus is now and where it is not.

Widespread random testing lets us understand what is happening and we need THAT to know how to react to it.

All this rush to "reopen" is pointless without facts...and right now we have very few. We're GAMBLING

Agreeing with Kemp's decision would require Trump to take a stand that will share responsibility for the outcome. Responsibility isn't a chance Trump is willing to take.

more left wing bullshit. He left the reopening decisions to the governors where it should be since each state is different. If he had mandated that all states open at the same time you assholes would have called him a dictator.

you libs are the most disingenuous people on the planet. All you have is lies and hate. you are pathetic.
So you believe that if the virus is raging in Louisiana for instance...that Mississippi is safe?

The virus can't cross state lines or county lines?

Oh....

Forum List

Back