Trump Says He Will Be Filing a “Major Motion” Soon in Response to FBI Raid on Mar-a-Lago

Nope, he is an idiot for not making sure that all of his biographies post that he is a constitutional lawyer.

Constitutional lawyer who apparently never followed that profession, perhaps. I do not find one source saying that he worked for many years as one, not even one. Do you have any source saying it? :

[ Not during Reagan]
---------------------
The Office of the Chief of Staff is responsible for directing, managing and overseeing all policy development, daily operations, and staff activities for the President. This office coordinates and communicates with all departments and agencies of the Administration.

He also runs the Landmark legal foundation. I would put him in a debate against Tribe any day, Levin would clean Tribes clock.

Explain why there were no convictions.

Well first off the investigation is not over yet. Second, perhaps they just wanted their papers back and weren’t looking to arrest Trump. Or lastly, like with the Hillary situation, perhaps the offenses were decided not to have risen to criminal levels worth prosecuting. We shall see

Well first off the investigation is not over yet. Second, perhaps they just wanted their papers back and weren’t looking to arrest Trump. Or lastly, like with the Hillary situation, perhaps the offenses were decided not to have risen to criminal levels worth prosecuting. We shall see

When did this string become about Trump? I replied to your misguided post about the FBI misconduct concerning Whitmer. Are you senile like your dear leader?

he was there with Garland whom I did not get to meet, met liz Warren there and shook her hand, Gloria Steinem was there [no handshake] and the PM of New Zealand was there on Thursday but didn't get to meet her...and the weather was absolutely perfect the entire time, [4 nights 5 days] one of my all-time best weekends...that's the end of my self promoting boasting and back slapping.
I hope all of your shots were up to date and you washed profusely afterward!

You have my condolences, he's obviously a very biased slime ball.
Biased yes, I don't think "slimeball" should be used on anyone of such erudition in fact I have never called anyone that never mind an ivy league dean [I think he's a dean, maybe the president even]

Well he's a white liberal and in person they are very personable [that's called the bait] its when the cameras come on and the scribes are stroking and stoking them that they change gears [the switch]...

That whole area of boston is as ultra-liberal as any place in the country and you could go days without seeing a person of color...go figure

Last edited:
I hope all of your shots were up to date and you washed profusely afterward!
Look, I apologize for that thing that went down between us, that was all my fault, I had your post wrong and actually thought you were another poster, but that's no excuse for my actions...I was going to do this in a PM but my actions were on the forum so the apology needs to be as well...hope we're cool

Yeah, except that's exactly what this thread is about, the warrant was defective on it's face and the judge wasn't impartial, since he posted anti-Trump screeds on FB.

:th_believecrap:

The informants gave the DOJ recent info on what, and where to find it.

A GRAND JURY, issued a subpoena in June, which trump law team lied, and said they complied fully...returned everything. Doj found out they did not return everything, after 18 months of trying by them and the National Archives to get everything back.

Forum List

Back