Trump Says He Will Be Filing a “Major Motion” Soon in Response to FBI Raid on Mar-a-Lago

Oh absolutely not....BTW, how's it working out in our major cities these days considering this anti law enforcement bent you seem to have? Crime up?

Oh, and it was your people who DID try to "burn the country down"
Defending our civil rights is now anti-law enforcement?

That’s only true to authoritarians like yourself.

And yet here you are bellyaching about a search warrant that has zero indication of being improper.

You are playing that no one at Fox has ever criticized Trump or left Trump because of it.

This is from 2018

Quote my post saying that, liar.

If the Judge goes against Trump's case, can you accept it, or is there a premeditated idea that if that Judge does so, the Judge was somewhat corrupt?

Trump has not had a good record in winning cases.

You’re making my case…Ever ask yourself why it is that a judge won’t even hold a hearing?

You mentioned my HS. I am mentioning Trump's achievements. Was he telling the truth? No.

Is he telling the truth about having classified/top secret
documents at his home? And Why?

It all has to do with Trump's habit of saying one thing when the truth may be other, and it usually is.

And his endless need to counter what is already a fact. He did take classified documents from the WH. They belong with the National Archives. Gave 15 boxes back. No suing. Refused to give the rest back.

At each denial since the Search warrant, he has been inciting his followers and making a lot of money off of it.
That is something he know to do.

All he had to do was wait for the Affidavit to be shown, or not shown and then make the next move. Too long a wait for him.

So, let us see if tomorrow he actually has a lawyer go through with filing this 4th Amendment complaint and what result will come out of it.
The President has sole and complete authority to deem any document his personal property.

Defending our civil rights is now anti-law enforcement?

That’s only true to authoritarians like yourself.

And yet here you are bellyaching about a search warrant that has zero indication of being improper.
Burning down small businesses, and killing citizens is defending civil rights to you?

Seems you’re the authoritarian supporter here…

Again, you don’t know if the warrant was proper or not.

Burning down small businesses, and killing citizens is defending civil rights to you?

Seems you’re the authoritarian supporter here…

Again, you don’t know if the warrant was proper or not.
Many of those businesses were minority owned.

BLM “helping” blacks……

Forum List

Back