Trump Says He Will Be Filing a “Major Motion” Soon in Response to FBI Raid on Mar-a-Lago

What are they going to do to democracy? How exactly are they attacking it? Be specific, blowhole.
For starters would you like me to post links to the Jan. 6th committee hearings?
The (VERY) specific answers to both of your questions here have already been answered through this committee's investigation.

Or I guess you could just pop your head back up your ass and pretend it's all "not real"/fake/bogus/witch hunt....etc.
But here's tge thing.
Just because you don't want to believe the facts doesn't make them go away.
It just makes you lo9k lije a clueless, uninformed twit.

"My Rights, Together With The Rights Of All Americans, Have Been Violated" said Trump

He is absolutely right! :clap:

Is that your right to possess classified & secret information and to give copies to whoever is the highest bidder?

Exactly which amendment to the Constitution stipulates that right?

For starters would you like me to post links to the Jan. 6th committee hearings?
The (VERY) specific answers to both of your questions here have already been answered through this committee's investigation.

Or I guess you could just pop your head back up your ass and pretend it's all "not real"/fake/bogus/witch hunt....etc.
But here's tge thing.
Just because you don't want to believe the facts doesn't make them go away.
It just makes you lo9k lije a clueless, uninformed twit.
Then you have nothing. Stop lying.

Is that your right to possess classified & secret information and to give copies to whoever is the highest bidder?

Exactly which amendment to the Constitution stipulates that right?
Link us up to him giving anything to the "highest bidder", Simp.

Under the Fourth Amendment, Americans are protected against unreasonable searches and seizures.

There was no need for the criminal FBI raid on Trumps home.

It was all political and it was all illegal!:mad-61:

The scum who did this to Trump will pay.

There was no unreasonable search and seizure.

Just please just try to stop being so delusional!

Then why the coverup by the DOJ when it comes to what "evidence" they used to get the warrant?

The affidavit is being made partially public, dimwit.

If that doesn't satisfy you too bad. The evidence satisfied the judge, and that's what counts.

Then why the coverup by the DOJ when it comes to what "evidence" they used to get the warrant?

Standard legal and judicial procedures were followed. There is no coverup.

If your too stupid to comprehend that investigative methods need to be kept secret, that's your problem.

Judges can be corrupt and weaponized like every other government employee.

And you can continue to be an idiot.

What PROOF do you have that this judge is corrupt and/or has been 'weaponized'?

None?

Just because you don't like reality, doesn't mean that the world conforms to your delusions.

The affidavit is being made partially public, dimwit.

If that doesn't satisfy you too bad. The evidence satisfied the judge, and that's what counts.
Yeah, the FBI made up enough good "evidence" to fool the FISA court numerous times to push the Russia collusion sham, Simp.

Grow a brain.

I watched Gowdy's artful attempt to get a sound bite on TV live as it happened, and I've watched it several times since then because it really is one of the most skillful attempts to mislead the audience, I've ever seen. But it's still a lawyer pulling a parlour trick, and you're still falling for it.

:spinner::spinner:Spin on commie propagandist, spin on. :spinner::spinner:

Forum List

Back