Trump Says He Will Be Filing a “Major Motion” Soon in Response to FBI Raid on Mar-a-Lago

Yes, this place is often helpful.....particularly for those on the Left who suffer TDS ......to make things clear for them. ;)

Lucky for them we have all you on the right that suffer from Trump Devotion Syndrome to keep them up to date on everything Trump does or says thinks even.

Lucky for them we have all you on the right that suffer from Trump Devotion Syndrome to keep them up to date on everything Trump does or says thinks even.

All you need to know now is that Trump filled the suit.

He did what he promised, like he does!:thup:

as-fbi-director-i-dont-always-overlook-criminal-activity-but-21501328.png

Geez, idiot, the actual written ORDER was just released today, and it doesn't say what you claim it says. It says that it's unlikely ANY of the Affidavit will be released, but he'll see what they have left after it's been redacted. That the DOJ made it's case for keeping it sealed.

Actually, your link doesn't back up your lies. He doesn't say it is "unlikely any" of it will be released, and he didn't say the DOJ "made it's case for keeping it sealed". If those quotes are in your link, cut and past them.

Here is what your link actually says:

U.S. Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart, in a written order Monday, noted the "intense public and historical interest in an unprecedented search of a former President’s residence," but said he still could ultimately conclude that it would be best not to release any of the affidavit because the redactions would render it meaningless.

Note they do not have quotation marks around the last half of the sentence. That means it is NBC spin, not an actual quote by the judge, Simp.

Well that's just a lie.

Watch you video clip very closely. NOT ONCE EVER did Jim Comey say that Hillary Clinton lied. Trey Gowdy "weasel worded" his questions to make it appear that Comey was saying Clinton lied, but that's not what Comey said at all.

Actually, your link doesn't back up your lies. He doesn't say it is "unlikely any" of it will be released, and he didn't say the DOJ "made it's case for keeping it sealed". If those quotes are in your link, cut and past them.

Here is what your link actually says:

U.S. Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart, in a written order Monday, noted the "intense public and historical interest in an unprecedented search of a former President’s residence," but said he still could ultimately conclude that it would be best not to release any of the affidavit because the redactions would render it meaningless.

Note they do not have quotation marks around the last half of the sentence. That means it is NBC spin, not an actual quote by the judge, Simp.

You get dumber by the minute FuckBoi. No that's not "spin", it's what he wrote.

Anything filed by Trump yet?

Yeah, he filed a Motion to have a Special Master review the material seized. Two weeks after the search warrant was executed and the FBI has already gone through the boxes. Should have done it the day the search was carried out, or the next day.

Geez, idiot, the actual written ORDER was just released today, and it doesn't say what you claim it says. It says that it's unlikely ANY of the Affidavit will be released, but he'll see what they have left after it's been redacted. That the DOJ made it's case for keeping it sealed.

i literally quoted from it for you

He for sure should not have taken ANY of that stuff with him.

You really need to keep up to date FuckBoi. The Judge has issued his written opinion which states he probably won't release much, if any, of the Affidavit:

And you got upset when all the other Presidents did it huh?? Hope that TDS you have isnt contagous...

I would like to add that I think what Trump is asking for is a no brainer. I cannot think of a single legit reason the DOJ should object to this.

Forum List

Back